The worst part of every shooting is how SJW cucks push their politics on everyone

The worst part of every shooting is how SJW cucks push their politics on everyone

"fuck drumf and fuck the police they're evil racist liars who want us all dead. Also they should be the only ones with guns."

i dont really care what happens as long as trump supporters keep getting sprayed with bullets

That is your liberal retarded democrats and they all should be terminated.

>im triggered by opinions

>when the fentanyl starts to wear off

this needs to become the new trend in mass shootings

I'm going to invest and hope for more shootings...because that's the American way

I hope it turns out that the dude actually did convert to Islam, then Dems will just try to sweep everything under the rug, I mean he was just doing what he thought was right, and if I disagree I'm an islamophobe

I hate how the muh guns hoarders buy up all the .22 LR ammo and create fake shortages

Yeah, we do, because every shooting proves us right.

fuck man I can't even watch football or take a piss anymore without politics being injected. i fucking hate these people

Trump is actually happy that the biggest shooting ever happened with him if office.

"I've seen shootings, I've seen the best shootings"

All about ratings..

Aww, how dare they want mass shootings to stop, and put forward ideas about how to stop them. What stupid SJW assholes, with their liberal "agenda." Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit. Your dumbass idea of being smart is what's ruining America.

>actually giving any attention seeking whore the time of day
>spending more time on the internet caps lock debating then actually trying to help the world become a better place

This

Shit, give em rocket launchers and fucking tanks

Shows What A True SJW you Are. Good Little Mentally Ill Puppet.

Agreed

Yes... its unfortunate that those entertainers keep reminding us of injustices in our own country that won't be fixed without a some acknowledgement.

The most predictable part of every shooting is how all the redneck cowbois run around denying reality

>ban steak knives

Not user, but the extermination of Trumpcucks would make the world a better place. He's just being logical and compassionate.

Yeah, but poster () needs his safe space where he can watch TV without being confronted with those contrary viewpoints. He watches black men kneel in protest and melts like a true snowflake.

if you did acknowledge the actual problems, you might fix them. instead you are scaring the shit out young black men, convincing them that cops are all out to kill them for sport, and that the KKK is some powerful force and not an FBI honeypot with less than 8000 known members. in fact, you are worse fear mongers than the right with their Islamophobia. and even if you are statically more likely to drown in your own bath tub than be shot by a cop or killed by a terrorist, at least the the right acknowledges the problem