0 teams in the Semi Finals

>0 teams in the Semi Finals
>Again

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4309208/Leicester-City-boss-Craig-Shakespeare-rallies-troops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

City was last year cunt

lestah is gonna draw monaco though

>implying Leicester aren't going to win the whole thing

Dumb frogposter.

>Doubting Lestah

You better get used to 3 CL spots soon Nigel

it's not the consistency that's an issue.
It's the fact that we used to be KANGZ in Europe and now we're miles behind Germany and Spain.

>with lestah winning the whole thing
>with the top 4 countries all getting 4 spots from next year

Bad luck lad.

no dager of that before they make the super league

>caring about a league

this

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4309208/Leicester-City-boss-Craig-Shakespeare-rallies-troops.html

Literally still earning more points than Italy at the moment

And they are changing the rules anwyay

>the city of Manchester

>he doesnt believe

City last year m8
they at least try blame spuds and arseshit

>STILL doubting lesta

3 or 4 don't bother me when I don't support any of them

well, the lack of money in premier league teams is not the problem mate, you guys need to sort that out

poortuguese league is reduced to 2 spots in 18/19 (one of them being through play-off). basically, >we are going to disappear

So? City do not deserve that chance.

Put your money on Laychester. The boys in blue will win it for us.

I think you're forgetting about Lestah chap

doubting the city of Leicester?

You wanted Brexit, you got it!

Da Foxes will win CL and get relegated this season.

> this post

>supporting a league

The Leicester boys are gonna go all the way.

where my fellow /lifelong/s at?

swiper no swiping

>yfw they play Barcelona one week and Fleetwood the next

truly one of the greatest clubs in history

i don't know how old you are, but do you remember the late 90s/early 00s?

basically everyone cheered for a foreign team kek, both the NT and the clubs were utterly shit

The universe would literally implode from the meme magic.

is it more acceptable to cheer for a spanish team or a BR team?

TO BE FAIR
BENFICA AND PORTO ARE BORING AS FUCK.

>12 goals in Arse vs Bayern
>12 goals in Monaco vs City
>Dat Lesta heart

vs
>Oh Benfica won their group
>Oh they're out
>Oh Porto are through to the Last 16
>Oh they're out

I think next year will be different if United qualify. Chelsea and United are two proper CL teams and they're both heading back into form. Maybe City will even get a defence and we'll have 3 proper teams in the competition.

best to cheer for an Andorran team m8

i thought that was too obvious to mention.

United are a spent force. What you are witnessing right now is a re-animated corpse. They will never be the powerhouse they once were. They could be good again but they'll never be a dominant side. Their golden era is gone. It happens.

and because the CL champions qualify automatically they can keep winning it as they go down the football pyramid to Sunday league level

>Ligue 1 is unironically better than EPL
Really makes me think

@74696650

terrible bait

BR? Brazilian?

>yfw they win 3-0 in Camp Nou one week and lose at Bristol 0-2 the next

You're obviously a fan of one of the other big clubs. United have lost none of their spending power, they have money to burn and they will remain a financial powerhouse. They're taking an embarrassingly long time to re-establish themselves, and they'll never be AS domestically dominant as they once were, but it's inevitable they'll be "back" I'm afraid m8.

>mfw Leicester win the CL but gets relegated

Well that idea still persists nowadays but in another way, basically we cheer for a team that draws a portuguese one, am I right?

True besides Benfica's last year I cant recall another good and exciting year on the CL

>they've done it again!
>non-league Leicester City are 10 times CL winners

again?
Into division 3?

KEK

you could say that about Liverpool in the 80's word for word.

benfica made it to QF in 05/06, trashing manU and little middle finger penaldo and liverpool (european champions back then) on the way

>not fully supporting /ourfoxes/

fuck off to ireland

Well Liverpool fell away in the 90s when every other BIG club was expanding their stadiums, setting up clever merchandise operations in Asia etc. They got massively left behind when football became big business. It's not really the same as United now.

>05/06
fuck feels like that was yesterday

why the random attack on ireland

if only man utd were in it

i found that picture earlier and wanted to share it

i didn't want to wait til the 6 nations threads this weekend, but i'll probably spam it there too

Damn how could I forget that middle finger and Simão screamer

>tfw Lesta gets the Decima on tuesday and loses to New Salamis FC on Sunday

I've told you before to delete that picture you little prick.

>money means success
Cause City showed why tonight right?

Consistent money does mean success, yes.

I mean, City are proof of that aren't they? Their money has brought them success.

at least you guys still have spots

>one time last the L16 in the CL
Is that really sucess? They are on par with Leicester on that record

And who do you think is more likely to improve on that record over the next 10 years, City or Leicester?

the ultimate humiliation for uefa

pls kek make it happen

its only a matter of time till belgium catches up to us and take our spot, we'll join ya soon my dude

Neither quite frankly

>Leicester make the final and 10 years down the line City still haven't
Now that I can see happening

>ywn see glorious ajax full of dutch and surinamese young prospects win the champions league again

>today's young "prospects" are a bunch of "dutch" called ali helabibi mujahid onsen

Belgium is advancing fast indeed.

In my opinion the number of spots for the CL should be reduced;

>Spain: 2 + 1 ( 2nd playoff round)
>Germany: 2
>England, Italy, France: 1 + 1 ( 1st playoff round)

This would also power up the Europa League, as it was back in the days of the UEFA Cup

Thinking about CL spots, you start to realize how dumb domestic leagues are. Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, these countries don't need leagues with 20 top-level clubs. You have limited metro areas capable of supporting a club at the highest level. Brussels, Amsterdam, Lisbon. But those clubs don't have as much money as they should because their domestic schedule is limited to their own country and they have to play minnows every week instead of teams on their own level. Those clubs should be the ones pushing for an integrated international league so that they can bring in good money weekly just like clubs in England and Germany that get to face decent sides all the time. You would lose getting to win a national title, but you could still have your domestic cup to kind of offset that. Think of how cool a league of all the small countries's best teams could be.
Portugal, Belgium, Scotland, Netherlands, Greece, Denmark, Sweden. Take the best 2-3 clubs from each league and put them together so they can make enough money in their normal weekly games to compete in the CL

>This would also power up the Europa League
Europa League is fun as it is, as the little retarded cup with israeli teams.

>CHATTING SHIT
DUMB
REDITFROG
POSTER

U.E. Santa Coloma /lifelong/ here ama

>Im-fucking-plying

idk about you but all my teams made it to the quarter finals, i think we really have a shot this year

We could expand the CL to 48 teams, then you could have 3 or 4 spots.

The moment Leicester wins the Champions League once, all the top and richest teams are calling it quits and starting the European Super League the following tuesday to ensure it never happens again.

Hopefully Liverpool can pull their shit together and give it a good go too

It's going to be a "El Classico in UCL because UEFA thinks the TV money isn't enough" episode

More like "UEFA rigs the draws so that the El Classico can only happen in the finals but without fail as soon as the semifinals come one of either Madrid or Barcelona choke it away to some German team for the umpteenth time and no Classico finals happen yet again"

We had too many years of that episode, UEFA execs must get antsy

What are you talking about?

Lestah is going all the way.

>Leicester draws Barcelona
>everyone doubts Leicester AGAIN
>cheeky 0-0 draw at home
>11 men at back at all times, only attacking when Barcelona foolishly have all Men upfront
>Vardy scores a sweaty goal
>ref starts to sweat, gives Vardy a red for celebrating too hard
>Barcelona going all out on attack, more so than before
>Messi in box
>Simpson cleanly takes the ball away, Messi flops
>ref says "yessss" inside and calls for a penalty, gives red to Simpson
>Messi takes it, scores
>Leicester still winning tho lol
>Barcelona now pounding hard on 9 man Leicester
>ALL Barca players on Leicester half
>Mahrez breaks away, Torres style
>ref calls offside, red cards Mahrez
>ref REALLY sweating now
>he looks up into the box, gets a nod from UEFAman
>ref smiles nervously
>90 minutes are up, ref gives +10 minutes
>Barcelona show no mercy to 8 man Leicester
>Barcelona keep diving their best, get 2 more penalty calls
>Messi skies one, Schmike saves other
>ref gives yellow to Schmike for celebrating too hard, surprisingly not red
>Barcelona fail, 10 minutes are up
>ref still not calling it
>+11
>+12
>+13
>+14
>Pique scores a header
>Barcelona celebrates for 5 minutes
>game commences again
>ref blows instantly
>Barcelona players, fans celebrate because they won fair and square
>Vardy can be seen yelling at camera "it's a fucking disgrace"
>pundits and shit saying Vardy is a mad man, praise Barcelona for playing fairly and praise their spirit
>applaud ref for whatever reason
>go on Sup Forums
>see Barcelona celebration thread
>everyone saying how Barcelona are GOAT
>one madman comes forth and says Barcelona are scum, cheat, UEFAlona etc
>every Barca fanboy calls him salty, a Madrid fan, asks how Barcelona cheated, and they do their bestest to "prove" barcelona didn't cheat
>kill myself

this is how I see it happening honestly

Bring back the Cup Winners' Cup too. I think top 4 tricks a lot of teams into thinking they are good and giving them false hope that next year, because they are in the CL, they can can make the jump, when in reality they are just shit. The CL will never go that way though. Teams at the top want more places to be able to cement their place at the top through the extra money/other advantages they get from being in the competition. The CL is actually the super league.

Seriously, what do you guys think of my 48 team proposal? 6 teams from the top 4 nations and then 3 teams from each on the next 8 nations. Groups of 3, winners play second place in the Ro32 and then everyone is equal from the Ro16 onwards.

I honestly can't see an expansion happening. The most that can happen is UEFA adding another round of qualifying rounds or something.

I do want the CWC to return though. But it won't be taken seriously unless a team can take part in both the CWC and the CL/EL at the same time AND the winner qualifies for next season's CWC and CL.

>to ensure it never happens again.
That just leaves Leicester free to win the CL year after year.

The Super League will collapse before long.

So Bringback Intertoto Cup

Well UEFAlona, this could be real
Btw kek

The little teams like Celtic and Ajax or whoever want it because they are being squeezed out of the competition with the big 4 nations taking so many spots. The other teams would want it too because money.

What do you think of the format though?

>take part in both the CWC and the CL/EL
Heh. Ok, lad.

this will most likely happen with Halal Uefadrid tho. Lets be honest

best nug tells the truth

>Be Based Lestah
>Team Worth 1/4th that of the most expensive squad currently participating.
>These teams have the spending power of third world and even some first world countries
>Somehow getting Blown the fuck out by a steel worker and his friends

Not only would that Cement as the entire Champions League a farce for allowing this to happen, but other 7 teams currently with lestah would be laughed into mediocrity for falling to Lestah, and their super league wouldn't and Shouldn't have much merit because this means that these clubs are so shit that they lost to a team fighting to stay in the English top Flight, and decided to create their own league because any team would be able to expose them.

It would be nice to have it back, seeing that stuffing all those teams into the Europa League is doing nothing good for them, but that's even less likely to happen than the CWC.

If it does happen then the top leagues should only get to send 4 teams at most (excluding the champions of CL/EL). Not six.

And groups of 3 is a definite no. Groups of 4 maybe. With the best 8 third-placed teams could make it to the RO32 as well.

Europa League qualifying rounds*

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

>ref says "yessss" inside and calls for a penalty, gives red to Simpson
>Messi takes it, scores
>Leicester still winning tho lol
Wouldn't Barca already winning 1-0 at this point?

in my little autistic scenario, it was 0-0 at King Power Stadium, Vardy scored one at Camp Nou and with that Messi goal it's 1-1 in favor of Leicester

This is what I thought would happen at the start of the season and now it's actually looking vaguely possible

Tempted to chuck a few quid on it

Spain should get 5 spots.