Why am I sexually attracted to kids Sup Forums ?

Why am I sexually attracted to kids Sup Forums ?

I can't help myself when I'm around them

Y-You too

Because women your age are smart enough to know you're developmentally gimped.

Kill yourself. Only way out my dude.

>>impunity

If your 26-35 its all planned

Cause your a faggot

What do you mean by this

I hope you fucking die in a hospital burn unit 5 years after you are caught in a house fire you sick, demented fuck.

Anyone have a kik group?

because kids start acting/dressing like grownup sluts at younger and younger ages.

Post more pics of kids pls

Not op. But women my age all have children, or are messed up mentally and physically (33), and are simply dumb

14-17 yo are also dumb, but at least they're pretty.

There's a trend among women in their 20s to look like preteens. I'm not surprised when lesbians in their 30s are sexually attracted to 8 year old girls.

They're already attracted to 8 year olds

I can't believe it is absolutely ok for an adult lesbian woman to sexually abuse little girls since the male-dominant LGBT community would tolerate a lot of women.

Nice try Mr. FBI

i fap to modelblog, am i going to jail

probably something about the jews brainwashing us.

In all seriousness are you for real? Just being talkative but I'm kinda curious I mean I always wanted to know what makes a dude want to think like that of a little girl ? Is it because they're young and you like them younger?? Having a virgin make her seem like as if you could ruin someones innocence because that's hot to you?? Or you're just interested sexualized action like have a tight vag I'm guessing?

I always wondered how ppl are attracted to preteens. They don't look femine at all, no boobs, no ass, no sexy body shape. I can understand being attracted to 15+ girls because they do look femine but younger than 14? I don't get it

Not really when lesbians would voice their opinions to the government.

When my sister in law was 12 I watched her and any of her friends that came over on Friday nights because my wife and her parents were doing work and adult stuff.
The sister in law started getting tickle fights going with her friends which spilled over onto me, which resulted in much groping. Since this happened on a weekly basis we gave up any pretense and spent many hours, alone and with her friends, having huge groping and beyond sessions. They liked having a safe place and a safe guy to have their fantasies play out. All of them still keep in contact.

wut

almost all chicks at 14+ today look like 25yo trash whores who probably have sexted half of their school, already fucked a dozen guys, being dressed like either sluts or skater boys, wear way too much makeup including shitty overdone makeup and disguting nails etc etc

middle schoolers are soooooooooo cute and they like me too. It's wierd. But because of the taboo, there's never an opportunity to connect.

I think that's by and large the way it should be tho.

AWWWWW that is so cute

How old are you attracted to?

Wanna kik op?

So far the best way to legalize sex with minors is lesbians pressuring the government.

(Paralegal who worked indirectly with a state lawmaker here)

It absolute is ok for them to do it, they encourage it. I've seen them prey in the tiny tweens that approach them because they are confused and think they might be lesbian.

It really is disgusting seeing a 220 pound hambeast with Fred Flintstone's haircut prey on a cute teen that has no idea what's gonna happen to her.

I hate you.
Why can't that happen to me?

Greentext it, fag. You owe me by having such an awesome life.

Chekd

wanna see the puppy in my van?

Hell yeah dude

Because they are so sweet and smooth, and moist in all the right places.