America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki [GENERAL - IV]

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes that I have seen many people here justify in the previous threads for various reasons ranging from "They deserved it" to "The alternative was a land invasion which would have been worse". Well, that is not the point of these threads, the point of these threads is that I hope that we can all agree they were war crimes and that they should be apologized for as soon as possible.

It doesn't matter if you think it was justified or not because the fact is that it was a war crime and war crimes should be apologized for regardless of whether or not you think it was the "lesser of two evils". It was a direct targeting of a civilian population, Hiroshima had some military targets but they were not the objective, they were in the East and South East, well outside the blast radius around the targeted point which was in the middle of the city. It instantly killed over a hundred thousand innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime such as Nanking that you may feel the need to deflect to for some reason. Those that survived were inflicted with debilitating injuries that not just affected them but also increased the risk of ailments such cancer for their descendants who are no longer at war with you. Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know were terrible acts, what you know were war crimes.

Also, please note that WW2 was not a black and white, "good" vs "evil" affair, it was a 5 year cluster fuck and all major factions committed atrocities and war crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_bombardment_and_international_law#International_law_up_to_1945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another question I'd like you to reflect on is how that if Hiroshima happened today, what would the reaction of the public be? Well, you already know the answer, it would be considered a terrorist act.

Goddamn you are desperate.
You live in the muslim kingdom, what the fuck do you care about WW2?
The nips started it, The US finished it.
It was war therefore your argument is invalid.
We will not apologize for something a different generation did,

Trump wouldn't apologize for Hiroshima.

Shit had to happen, alas.

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

/thread

Not going to happen.

Why do you keep spamming this thread?

Go home Muhammad, Britain is Anglo country

youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

You insult this world view by trivializing it to nothing more than a daily shit post.

It's easily more disrespectful to the Japanese victims of the bomb than actually bombing their slanty fucking assess.

Fuggoff

Does Goku ever apologize to Vegeta? Or, yell, Piccolo?

You can damn near retarded and still be a military musician, you know. Like all you need is a 35 or something on the asvab.

S-sorry that some guy nuked your country during a war that ended long before I was born.

it was an act of war you mongoloid, look up the definition of terrorism

It's easy to call it an act of terror when leftists feed revisionist history to college students.

We spoke the other day when you made this thread, and again later when you made it again, you're still a faggot spammer. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go service your wife's BF.

Despite what you may believe the United Kingdom is not a Muslim nation but please continue to attempt to deflect to that bullshit Muslim mayor argument if it makes you feel less guilty about your nation's war crimes.

War crimes are never justified, there is no debate about that, it is a fundamental concept of what a war is and has been for the last several hundred years, you do not target civilians.

>We will not apologize for something a different generation did,

The government of the present is responsible for making amends for the crimes of their predecessors.

>have busses that say Allah akbar
>most popular name for boys is muhammad

>you do not target civilians.
If you want to win you do. Why aren't you up Germany's ass for bombing your homeland directly, did you somehow not learn about the Blitz?
Oh, I know why, because you're a faggot attempting to make Sup Forums even worse with your constant reposting of garbage threads. Kill yourself.

It's too late for apologies.

If an apology was required, it would have been by the people ordering and doing it.

Here, we all think that it doesn't matter. Having a man apologize, even though he wasn't even alive when it happened, and thus responsible for nothing has NO meaning.

This is the same reason we don't give a shit about apologies for Chinese and Korean killings.
None of us did anything.

>apologizing for retaliation
don't want to get hit, don't talk shit.

I'm sorry we didn't hit Tokyo and Osaka instead.

Why was Germany punished for its numerous war crimes if you believe they were justified? I amn't making Sup Forums worse, maybe you'd see that if you didn't consider it your own personal safe space for American exceptionalism. You aren't infallible and you too were the "baddies" some of the time as well, you should really come to terms with that because you're coming across as more and more of a pathetic child every day you don't.

They need to admit their war crimes on the Chinese first. Asians are such cowards.

I hope Trump never apologizes for the London nuking.

War crimes only applies toward humans.

>why was Germany punished for its numerous war crimes
They lost.
The other day, you claimed you were going to keep spamming this thread every day until Americans in general somehow stopped feeling exceptional or something, basicly admitting that you were just a faggot troll like we all knew all along.
Seriously, your parents would cry but in their hearts they'd prefer the closure your death would bring, as it's preferable to watching you linger day to day wasting the life they gave you.
I have an exit-bag infographic if you need it, or you can just google "how do I tie a noose"

Sure

... as soon as Britain apologizes for the burning of Washington DC in 1814

I don't see how you could feel exceptional if your country was responsible for some of the most despicable and horrific acts to ever be committed against your fellow man in the entire history of the Earth.

No. The Japanese empire had so much control over their own people and their people were so fervorously devoted to their emperor that the land invasion would have destroyed millions of lives and leveled the country.

This fag again...

>General
I kek'd hard.

Japan chose to manufacture for war in civilian populated areas. Those civilians were warned for days in advance to get out. Japan bombed their own civilians by doing this. Not to mention the a tyro cities the Japanese committed against the Chinese and others were more atrocious than what any nazi's were believed to have done.

This generation bombed no one, therefore we owe no apologies.

2/10 you got me to reply.

TOP kek

2 years, maybe 3 at most before life would be pretty much normal again for your family, the first 6 months are rocky but after a few seasons things improve at home, but neither your mother or father want to admit that they're ultimately happier without you in their lives anymore, not even to themselves.

Good point. This is why we don't need to apologize.

>America committed some of the most horrible and despicable acts
Try Unit 731 britcuck

Stop shit posting the same thing every day. At least change it up more

Don't even front nukebaby. You're pretty much the same genetic stock as every other Asian

came to post this
wasnt disappointed

We shouldn't have even been in Singapore or any of the other Eastern colonies to begin with but that is a topic for another day. The Singapore garrison had to surrender, they were cut off and were out of food and ammunition, to continue fighting only put the civilian population in harms way and would have done nothing to prevent the inevitable.

But you are once again deflecting, Hiroshima was a war crime, why won't you accept that your country needs to apologize for it?

Can we all just save this and spam it in every one of these threads?

This bullshit is going on now for a week i guess whats the point of this

ur dad beat my dad in a fight when they were kids so i want u to apologize to me for that

I'm not apologizing for shit. I didn't do any of the shit. Fuck apologizing for something I had NOTHING to do with, that means Hiroshima and Slavery. Fuck off Britfag.

So was Dresden

you mean you arent already doing that

History is no place for apologies. Also, what Japan did to the Chinese was much more gruesome
>unit 731

No. They got only a fraction of what they deserved.

I don't feel guilty about anything your dumb ass has to say.
It was an act of war to stop the war.
If you want to bring up this present govt making amends then go talk to saudi arabia for the millions they've killed or your own government for committing cultural suicide for the muslims,or hell even japan for PEARL FUCKING HARBOR, the reason we retaliated in the first fucking place. Take your bullshit to cripchan or plebbit ahmed. We won't apologize for a justified retaliation. Stupid fucking sandnigger. If anybody should apologize, it should be you for assisting in the death of the UK.

>The nips started it

No they didn't, the US just kept sticking it's nose in Japan's business until they snapped.

Comrade!

checked

For Americans on Sup Forums to leave their bubble of infallibility and acknowledge their past crimes against the human race.

You need to change your outlook on your nation and what it has done to the world, you aren't always the good guys and the onerous is on living Americans to apologize for their country's past atrocities.

I covered that in OP if you can learn to read.

If only you anglo shitheads hadn't listened to Churchill and gone to war with Germany this wouldn't have happened. Your country filling up with shitskins and your bloodline dying out is retribution for that.

>What's this here?
>"Hm? Oh, I thought we'd packed all that away...that used to belong to our..son."
>You never told me you two had a kid
>"Well, he took his own life several years ago...we don't talk about him much these days"
>I'm so sorry I didn't know
>"No, it's alright, he....well, user had some problems, he suffered a lot in his short life, I just wish we could've done more for him, but near the end he was beyond saving, always glued to his laptop muttering about yanks and war crimes, refusing to eat, it was a dark time for all of us."
>"Anyway, who's up for lemonade?"

>Japan snapped
That's called starting it leaf

P R O P A G A N D A

R

O

P

A

G

A

N

D

A
US didnt win the war , USRR did
stop forcing this pathethic meme

Why do I have to apologize for what some people long dead did 100 years ago before I was born?

Also, they were fucking Nazis.

I'm sorry for hitting Japan back. Happy Ahmed?

ok you limey cunt ive seen this thread everyday for the past week and now imma tell you why dropping the nukes were the most humane way to end WWII

look at the liberation of manila and the battle of Okinawa on wikipedia. The manila battle ended with the entire city being destroyed (as if a nuke had hit it) with 100,000 Philippino's dead and 30,000 japs dead. The battle of Okinawa ended with approx 130,000 japs dead and an approximate 150,000 Okinawan's dead, again the entire island was pretty much leveled (as if a nuke hit). These two battles cost approximately 400,000 lives, not including American deaths. The Nuke drops cost approx 300,000 deaths, but for the sake of you being a limey cunt, lets say 500,000. ASSUMING the US did not drop the bombs, we would have invaded Japan, and the numbers from the battles before would only continue to rise, not only that, but the entire country of japan would be left in rubble. Not to mention that the Soviets would most likely be less sympathetic that the Americans, take half of the country (raping and destroying everything in their way) leaving a divided Japan. I personally estimate that a full scale war with Japan would probably cost the Japanese 10 million lives at the VERY LEAST, and their entire infrastructure and agriculture base. If anything, the US should be thanked for dropping the nuclear bombs. The two battles mentioned were literally worse than the nukes, and NOT EVEN on the Japanese mainland. The US basically decided to sacrifice two Japanese cities to the nuclear bomb, which is far more humane than every city between Okinawa and Tokyo.

But this is all in vain, there is no way you could possibly comprehend just how many Japanese lives would have been lost in a full scale invasion, The US would have won with or without the bomb, the difference is that we were able to win the war by killing SUBSTANTIALLY less japanese

it looks like there's a pretty strong case to be made that, according to the rules of the time, these two bombings were in fact war crimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_bombardment_and_international_law#International_law_up_to_1945

but, as most of us have noticed, war crimes are for losers. Winners aren't in a hurry to punish themselves

Everyone on both sides committed total war to end the war. The US warned the japanese that they would use a bomb on those cities if they did not cease fire. They ignored those claims and paid the consequences. The japanese sought biological warfare that would have been used had the war not ended. We all did what we had to do.

Once, whites wete empathic and gullible.
Sociopathic nonwhites exploited this mercilessly.
They killed the goose that laid the golden egg.
Race war soon.

>I'm so insecure about my country that I fantasize about a stranger thousands of miles away killing themselves

This is the same logic Muslims use when they're blowing up and niggers are rioting. seriously, most of the shit said in this applies better to american soldiers than anyone else.

different times leaf. I can understand why our country would be curious, especially when half the planet wants our country destroyed just for shits and giggles.

Apologize for being tyrannical shitlords to the colonies

Who are "the japanese" in your post? The Japanese Imperial Army or the hundreds of thousands of innocents going about their daily lives in Hiroshima city and their descendants?

think of it this way, if 2 BIG bombs werent dropped, 20,000 little bombs would have been

So if I kept breaking into your house and fucked around with your shit and you punched me in the face, would you have started it? By that logic, Muslims did nothing wrong since you faggots bombed them first, why bitch about 9/11, you started it.

THERE WAS AN APOLOGY ALREADY!

also
>2016
>saying weee sowwyyy

Seriously, I think apologising for something that happened ages ago doesn't bring any peace to anyone except anger. I still don't get why the US needs to apologise sure it was a terrible crime but will they pay? are people who did it alive today? probably not, was I alive then? no so who gives a shit.

The war in Europe maybe. We ended the war officially with the capitulation of Japan. Plus what do you care? Your people were too busy killing one another like retards during the war.

Just out of curiosity, as a japanese person, do you think the bombing was justified, and should America apologise?

calm down Hussain

>I'm so pathetic that I spam the same thread on Sup Forums every day
Think really hard and convince yourself that there's even one family member who would truly be inconsolable if you just nutted up and ended it.

You know what else was a war crime? The Bataan death march and the Pearl Harbor attack (which is the direct cause of Hiroshima and Nagasaki getting btfo)

that's fucking illegal faggot.

i'm sick of you fucking faggot potheads and kikes thinking you can just break the law and get away with it. i've personally alerted the FDA about several illegal fucking lemonade and cookie stands in my neighborhood. they have NO fucking right to go and sell products that could potentially carry disease and harm someone, they have NO license or certification to do so.

there is no society or civilization without LAW. without LAW and the men who ENFORCE it, we're just fucking niggers.

who the fuck do you think you are to sell brownies wherever you feel like? do you think you can do anything you want? are you some sort of homosexual anarchist? fuck you. you're the reason why our nations are being invaded.

and don't tell me you degenerates have the proper fucking licenses and certifications to safely sell cooked food products anyways. you don't. you're not smart enough to pass the tests. and to me? you're nothing but wetback scum.

i hope you all go to prison and die of AIDS. the rest of us are better off without the kind of scumbags that don't ask permission before doing this kind of thing. somebody could get hurt, but what do you care? all you care about is yourself. you're a bunch of greedy kike individualists who aren't willing to be part of a NATION. you're worthless on your own and you're just a fucking chicago criminal selling contraband. i have no fucking pity for you and if i see you, i am reporting you.

die.

Too bad the japs couldn't follow these rules either, RIP Chinese population centers

I don't use definitions set today by liberal cucks. No apology is gonna happen mohammed :), nothing to apologize for.

Reading at a third grade level, eh Tyrone?

>Winner aren't in a hurry to punish themselves

I guess that why you Cannucks punish yourselves daily by keeping weedman

You're right I'm glad the U.S. government brought the women and children of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to justice for those horrible atrocities they committed..

Dropping little boy

I didn't think that anyone could humiliate Canada any more than Justin Trudeau has.

Then I read your post.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm legitimately asking.

That's like us telling you to apologize for the crusades.

so did Trudeau personally meet you when you came off the plane? or were you in one of the secondary waves of niggers?

Murica, lets go!

Here OP, I'd hate for you to fuck up and wake up in the hospital with secretly-disappointed parents surrounding you.

I wouldn't compare it to a break-in leafy. More like "don't let your dog shit in my yard" and when they did we took an even bigger shit on theirs.

I'm glad that at least not all American's here are irrational cunts that justify punishing innocent civilians with war crimes committed by their nation's soldiers thousands of miles away.

I didn't think anyone could suck more nigger dick than Justin Trudeau has.

Then you replied to my post.

Except this only happened 80 years ago and the people who did it are mostly still alive.

Roll for uganda

>inb4 Hurr Durr (some stupid bullshit) = not an argument