Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Prob. b8 but if not.

Why you look like Anne Frank though?

you're deluded. learn to get over yourself.

that will pay off more than a self inflicted delusion of superiority.

Nice pretty face.

So...do you have any aspirations? I mean, you brought up intelligence, then started to talk about music. Will you use your intellect for anything more than listening to songs?

The fucking b8!!!

Whoever's eyes those are they're beautiful.

You mean a drag queen dressed like Anne Frank.

INTJ masturrace confirmed

Are you narcissistic as well? Sounds like it.

Nice copypasta OP. Want Proof? Copy any part of it and google in quotes.

why did you post worst girl?

Thinks she is smart.
Brags about it on Sup Forums.
Is this a last resort to get friends at "your own level"?

tis bait my Sup Forumstards

Why do you listen to garbage music?

Cool story bro, good luck when you get out of high school and realize it only barely puts you in front of anyone else your age, and no one older than you.

Nobody cares.

Do you read alot majority of the day on your days off and after school? If so what genre of books or what things in general to gain knowledge and how do you retain what you read for a long period of time? I think by reading the same material everyday but idk.

Yep its bait

Tits or gtfo you sjw. Your Iq is most like 6.9

I prefer the guy who can beat a deepwater jew in personal combat.

You sound like a Autistic tard care to explain?

Lol what are you doing wasting your "enlighted" life here?

copypasta kys larper

Nice try faggot

stale

sage