Got some xans, Never tried them before an was wondering what type of high it is and the effects

Got some xans, Never tried them before an was wondering what type of high it is and the effects

Time travel is possible...

the kind of high that makes it so you cant smoke weed anymore without getting paranoid for the rest of your life

Can't agree with you user.

You dint get "high", you just don't give a fuck about anything... or completely black out.

Two very different responses

you'll be retarded and slumped and might not remember anything, take like half a bar first time. the first hour or so is the best part, afterwards is nice but the magic is mostly gone. also don't try to take more after dose the first time because it won't make the initial euphoria last any longer youll just black out and wake up in jail

just gonna chill you out.
hits a lot of the same receptors that alcohol does.
if you have it with alcohol you won't remember anything that happened.
google bar-tard stories.

those are also highly addictive physically and mentally and you can die if you get addicted and stop taking them without being monitored by a doctor or taking a longer acting benzo.

Don’t do it bro

It's not really a high per se, you just feel relaxed

Will make you sleepy. If you take too much or take with alcohol, you'll do shit you can't remember.

yeah if u take like 20 a day for 12 years

Any evidence. Because I think this happened to me.

This.
More than likely you'll feel really relaxed, then shortly pass the fuck out after. You'll probably forget the events of the day that you take them on.

Not kidding.. I've lost hours. And a day and a half.. But the day and a half was mixed with weed and liquid morphine.. Plus more I'm sure.. But still. Time travel. The shit happens. Wake up two days later. Like a snap of a finger.

Works good for anxiety.
Do you have a lot of anxiety?

you just get really fucking tired

None

Did you take like 15 or something?

It makes you feel like your body's melting, reduces fear and anxiety, makes you feel really relaxed and mellow.
Usually low doses are taken like 1-2mg, I prefer other Benzo's like Temazepam though, but u need a higher dose.

Get naked and stand up as long as you can with your arms propped against the wall, when you start to get tired be sure to poop in the hallway...when you start sleep walking you will slip and fall and it will force you awake for maximum high.

Then it's not really for you.

wear a depends. if you take a whole one you'll poop in your pants

Which time of the many mate..longest.. About 23? Again. With morphine, weed, etc.

If you take xans your a fucking loser

Not really a recreational drug.
I don't know why it's so popular with the kids these days.

U b fine op if u got 2mg bars take it u will sleep well if not take 1.5 MG u will eat well, I've been on Xanax for like 5 years.l, take 2mg 3 times daily but if u don't have tolerance u b Def good after a bar

Also, I decided to quit. The last time I did benzos I started saying some absolutely bullshit things to my (at time) fiancé.. Nothing bad about her... But shit I shouldn't have said about exs or baby momma, shit I didn't even believe. So benzos aren't for me.

Well if you're trying to fucking OD and die, I guess it would effect you a bit more.

not as big a loser as someone who can't fucking distinguish between you're and your.

>your

It has recreational use. Same as everything. All drugs do different things for different people.

>you just don't give a fuck about anything
This is how it does me
I mix them with weed and alcohol (like I do every other drug)
Get happy, also sort of happy-go-lucky
Think everything is great, everything is a good idea, dgaf to the extreme

he speaks the true true

Nah, wasn't trying to OD. Just used to have a really high tolerance to just about all drugs. Did a lot. Other than heroin, meth, or crack.

Because you were a fucking junkie.
Why the fuck would you take 23 unless you're trying to sleep for a week?
And with morphine?
Did you want to die?

Kekd

Personally I love it, even when I black out from it. Just be sure to not mix it with alcohol.

So for the true true can I get some snoo snoo?

Pretty sure your still a loser

Not a junkie. Highly functioning. Didn't even pay for them. Got a script for free. So fuck it. And it's not like I did them all at once. I staggered them. Never felt anything after 30minutes. Take more. Repeat till hours later. Rest of them are gone. still nothing. Fuck it. Grab my other shit. Was a day off.

ten grams of snoo snoo will you get you three doses of true true

Literacy faggot. Learn it

Futa only high deff tho

I gave 2 doses of true true. I should get 6.6 g of snoo snoo

If you got bars off the street, they're probably fake. Usually full of etizolam. Occasionally you'll find a real schoolbus or a greenie, the only time I've ever had a real bar was from a guy who picked up the script.

If you've never had it before drink a 6 pack of cheap beer and take one milligram. Dissolve under your tongue for best effect.

Xannies are also the best thing for a hangover. Take before bed, you'll wake up feeling it but never hungover.

23 bars?

Check my quads.. More true true for you.

cheque

Fuck god no man. Not bars. That would have been OD. 1mgs.

It's pretty lame recreationally.
It's nice to take if you've just dealt with a death in the family or your wife and kids leave and don't tell you why.
But if I'm just looking to get fucked up, almost anything is better.
It's good medicine though.

what means snoo snoo in drugs
t.grampa

I want sex fucker. I can't do drugs right now.

that about sums it up.

For you its lame. Others its great.. I only ever got a slight head change. Then black out..

Well shit that's what I thought you were saying

I cold turkeyed about 20(something)mg a day or 10+ Bars and I didn't even have a seizure.

Abused these for years...

No. I didn't specify. But neither did OP. He just posted a picture of bars. However I see more footballs then bars

xanax is for bots dont do it

So is heroin.

Well, yeah, we can only speak our own personal experience

Man I don't know where you live but I never saw any fake benzinos where I lived. Also fuckingwtf just imagining the taste of the benzo sitting there slowly dissolving underneath your tongue.. i feel slight queasiness just thinking about it.

but yeah, never really liked benzos too much by themselves but in combination with opiates and at the end of coke binge.. they are fantabulous.

had to clarify to make sure you weren't actually dead

True..

If you take it with acid, you're more likely to have a nice mellow trip.
It's basically just for calming you down a little bit.
Don't mix it with other downers. Maybe a beer or two, but that's it.

Rofl. Nah man. Not yet. As much as I don't see myself jumping in front of a bus, I'm not going to be bitching unless I vegetate or paralyze.

This doesn't sound bad actually.. Never thought about doing it with lsd

LOL benzos will take you right out of any trip dont do benzos if you want to trip because it counters it

>i need evidence because it happened to me
>what
you are the evidence

I'm out guys. Have fun reminiscing. user who looks for buses is out for the night

last time i went through withdrawal was over two years ago. was mad addicted to dilaudid and abused alcohol/crack/benzos to play fun/stupid chemistry mind fuck levels with myself.

anyways, when i was going through withdrawals this time i had been abusing a lot more benzos and i swear i could smell burning plastic in the air.

I guess i'm turning this into a general drug thread but any other fuck ups in here experience this?

You'll just be chilled the fuck ooouuut and sometimes also be really irritated. Try not to take more than 2 mg's your first time though. If you smoke weed after it hits you'll look like a zombie but will feel great

Nah, take one xanax, then after an hour or two, take a hit or two of acid.
The acid lasts way longer than the xanax.
It puts you in a mellow frame of mind before the trip starts.

nothing counters LSD.

>sex on xanax
intredasting concept

umm yes... if you're tripping and you take a benzo then it takes you out of the trip. dumbass

I had some acid the other day ended up in the hospital cause my heart was beating too fast they gave me some benzos and it counteracted it after 5 minutes i were no longer tripping but it did multiply the valiums effect by 10 times. Dont talk about shit you dont know about

sorry but when you're on acid you're on acid. apparently you're inexperienced ass didn't enough acid.

Retard....

nice insult tactics there bruh.

i've done a lot of acid before and always thought the only way to ride it out was to just ride it out. sure anti anxiety might level you out some but in my experience you were always still tripping...

but hey maybe i'm wrong, just know that psychedelics are the master race when it comes to get fucked up and it will be the predominant effect

maybe i need more drugs or less sleep or one something because i meant to quote you

apparently i didn't learn from the spelling lesson given before. way to invalidate myself. self high five.

So take it before bed and feel high in morning

It calmed you down, it didn't counteract the acid

this

OP here btw so take some before bed?

nah man just take half a bar one evening when you don't have anything going on. get used to the effects first before you go all ham.

ill take a lil and get to bed with some good music

that's fine but you're going to be sleeping through a lot of the effects. also there is definitely a thing as a benzo hangover if you take a lot a lot...

just be careful on your drug journeys my dude, they are fun but should always be respected.

O really is it normal that 300mg acid only lasts 3 hours. 20 minutes after i got the diazepam

It's a reason they call it the antidote special needs druggy cunt

>OD on xanax
close your browser dumbshit, and don't stop playing minecraft until you're at least 18

i dunno man you were the one experiencing it but it just seems like you'd still be altered. i mean acid still effects me for a couple days after i take it in weirder more subtle ways...

but the real story here is, how the fuck was going to a hospital while you were on acid?

but man.. don't we all have like have special needs and shit...

Just because it calmed you down doesn't mean it counteracted the acid.
Acid doesn't make your heart rate go up, you were having a panic attack and the xanax did what it's made for.
You thought you were tripping harder because you were freaking out, of course it seemed to you that it counteracted the acid because it stopped your freak out.
Plus, it's pretty difficult to tell how much time has passed when you're on benzos or LSD, let alone both at the same time.

this guy gets it.

Lol benzos are an antidote to LSD now.
Dude, you were having a panic attack because you weren't handling the LSD, if it even was LSD.
The anti anxiety medicine they gave you took your anxiety away.
It influenced your high, but it didn't take it away.
That's not how LSD works.

it's a very chill, relaxing high. you might fall asleep if you take more than 2mg as a first timer. even if you don't pass out, you might not remember much. time will pass quickly.

i recommend starting with 1mg or so, just to get the feel for the drug. don't have any more nearby or you might have the urge to redose.

if you drink alcohol with it, you have a much higher chance of blacking out. drinking to excess after taking a large amount of xanax may kill you because they're both cns depressants. if you do them both frequently and stop suddenly, you will have terrible withdrawal because there's a good deal of cross tolerance between them.

be smart and always keep track of how much you take. it's very easy to want to take more and not think much of it because of the nature of the drug.

what happens if you take 1mg?

23 xanax taken morphine will absolutely suppress your breathing.
Don't be stupid.