I've put a ton of weight on over the past year. First photo is me at 130lbs/59kg, second photo is me at 185lbs/84kg...

I've put a ton of weight on over the past year. First photo is me at 130lbs/59kg, second photo is me at 185lbs/84kg. What does Sup Forums think?

but why tho

you got a small pp bud lmao

-get some different underwear, unless you're 12- then they're ok
-stop drinking shitty beer alone on your couch

MAN THE HARPOOOOOONS

This is not productive weight gain op. Also, judging by your phone case, you got gay somewhere in there.
Please stop this self destructive behavior.

I think you're a lazy pig

who hurt you OP?

Not really tho....
I actually am gay man

185 lbs and you're that fucking fat? Are you 5 ft tall? Get in shape before it's too late.

how the fuck are your ribs still showing if you're that fat? you legit only gained weight in your stomach. fucking lift something heavy every once in a while and eat something with protein for fucks sake. You must be devouring saturated fat like it's fucking life blood.

Your face looks better, the rest not

keep makin them gains!

1 year?? Did you do this on purpose? I mean, you look like one of those naturally skinny dudes.

yuck
why do you americans willingly do this

Penis before and after?

And heres a back view

You look like a skinny guy in a fat suit.

Because people are fucking idiots. I just recently realized I hated my body so i started running 2 miles everyday. Self hate is a really good source of motivation for me surprisingly

fag then, fag now

the only thing you've managed to gain is adipose tissue

why? you were kinda cute when you were small.

would still fuck. need you to call me daddy tho.

Where the fuck are his ribs showing man? They are fat rolls.....

Wouldn't the bellyfat be a turn off?

Twinks > Bears

Gay guy here, I actually like guys who can pull off briefs. Your weight gain isn't necessarily bad, I think guys who can put on weight look better than twiggy twinks anyway. You ever think about toning up?

As long as you're of age, I'd fuck either one in the butt.

Loose a little weight and perhaps shave that beard of yours and I'd say you'd be a solid 7-8/10

-Femanon

Since you fed this urge that motivates you, it is going to follow you your whole life now. Good job!

>Americans

spoiler: every country has fat people

Get yo shit together man, went from 8.5 to a solid 5 smh

obedience is a turn on. when i say suck you suck. when i say call me daddy you will obey. in exchange i'll treat you well.

How unattractive is a fat guy, even to women? Realistically speaking, no politeness.