What's Sup Forums's favorite astartes chapter?

what's Sup Forums's favorite astartes chapter?

Ultramarines

Magnus did nothing wrong.

faggot

my nigga
t.chaoscuck

Worldeaters of course

Angry Marines

Imperial Fists

Imperial Fists are objectively the coolest marines (aside from their armor), but this shit should really be in /tg/

you fool
this is a random board

stfu you don't know Sup Forums

Sorry i have a deep hearted love for the Sisters of Battle.

World Eaters by far.

Sorry I thought this was the board for celebrity fap threads, common bitch on facebook fap threads, and memes about a homosexual musician's shit.

Space Sharks baby

wouldn't you rather it be a wh40k board?

YOU TELL ME

Never played any, nor read, wh40k.
Is it worth? Is it like DnD?

Alpha Legion for the memes
Thousand Sons for the psykers
Night Lords for the lulz

I recommend if the emperor had a text to speech device
it's pretty funny

Alpha Legion

Salamanders.

Nice guys.

And flamethrowers are cool.

you're only in it for vulkan's BBC

It's a mongolian knitting forum you shithead

But WH40K is ok too

literally the most cucked legion

Looks too much like a Zaku from Gundam for me

Maybe if he'd dump the treasure hunt shit and just come back already.

he's looking for the friedus chickenus

>read up on game
>sounds interesting
>look up figure costs
>fullretard.jpg
>ask on some forums if using cheap stand ins is acceptable
>like cardboard circles or some shit
>basically "no"
I don't get it. Why the fuck are people tethering themselves to the figures? Does the game actually suck and people just want a platform to show off paint jobs? Are they all on the spectrum? Is there some sunk cost fallacy bullshit going on?

>not playing homebrew
homebrew has no laws

I got into wh40k by playing pure homebrew. We had paper tokens to represent each model.

I'm NEET enough to afford the models and I enjoy the detail work so I play with my painted army.

The flesh is weak

basically it's more about the hobby than the game. When I started, I was more interested in the game. I played with poker chips and little paper stand-ins.

I bought my first army off craigslist for like 120 bucks. I liked it. Then I started playing more. I met more people who painted their armies. They looked awesome. I didn't like that I had an army that I had no connection to.

So I stripped them all with chemicals and painted them myself. I found I liked painting. It was relaxing. It felt more productive than video games.

As I kept painting, I realized I sucked. I also realized that GW figures hold their value really well- I was able to sell my shit-ass craigslist army for like 80% of what I paid for it.

I bought beat up but unpainted figures on ebay. I painted them, I played with them for a year. This time I sold them for a profit.

Now I bought figures legit in the box. I played them for a year, I sold them, again, for a profit.

Fave chapter: Space wolves
second fave: Grey Knights

Fave chaos chapter: Night lords

yiff in hell

*wirrrrrrrrrrrr.... click. bzzzit*

no yiff here
Space wolves are just feral fighters with no regard for authority

The grey knights are just bad ass

Faggot rp threads, ugly cuckbook threads, and trap threads.