Infantinofags will defend this

>infantinofags will defend this

Pretty nice. Soon World Cup will have so many teams playing that even Finland will qualify.

IIRC Oceania will get one automatic spot and one playoff spot, so New Zealand will get through easily, and then a team like Tonga, American Samoa or Fiji will be one playoff away from the world cup

>will be one playoff away from the world cup
Aren't their playoffs against SA though? Can't honestly see any of them winning against an South American team.

The only people who like the world cup are casuals and people who wants an excuse to act like kids.

The sooner it dies, the better.

Wow, so inclusive. Next up a wild card for Andorra.

They need to drop it to 16 or 8 teams. The Euro expanding to 24 was a grave mistake.

>guaranteed qualification for every world cup
I'm fine with it ;)

>b-but we got rid of Blatter!

>all countries
>one group
>format like national leagues: home and away games. W: 3 pts D: 1 pt L:0 pts

What do you think? How many years would it take?

> not wanting to enjoy a beautiful Guatemala 0-0 Kazakhstan

What are you, a bandwagoner?

No Ireland, it'd just that having a month of football to watch in the summer is better than not having any to watch.

>10 extra slots for asia and concacaf
>no extra slots for conmebol

Assuming they would replace all other international matches it would take about 35-40 years for one tournament.

This could have been avoided/postponed further if there was no election and Blatter stayed in charge until his death.

4 team groups are perfect. If anything, just go to 64 teams. We know that's where it's headed.

Literally no, because it has a negative effect on the football that comes after.

>he can't enjoy a postmodern defensive system with state of the art portuguese time wasting techniques

No matter how hard they try I won't give a fuck and watch a fucking Sri Lanka - Guyana even during knockout stage

So since 2022 will be in Qatar, that means that Russia will be the last good WC.

Well, at least I know when to kill myself.

>now meme teams are gonna make it to the top and one will luck his way out with all big nations knocking each other out and win thus killing football for good.
Good job you fucking FIFA cunts

They went for 3 team groups instead because it keeps the maximum number of games played by any one team the same (apparently that was a big concern for the big European clubs, who were worried about player fatigue).

But I agree, 3 team groups are terrible. We will almost certainly end up with groups where all three teams have 2 or 3 points, which will make qualification for the RO32 terribly arbitrary in certain instances.

If you're going to expand, go for a 64 team World Cup. 24 European berths, 10 South American berths, 10 African berths, 10 Asian berths, 7 North American berths, 2 Oceanian berths and 1 host berth would do.

16 groups of 4, top 2 from each group go through to a RO32, whereupon the competition goes full knockout. While there will be a whole load of shit in the tournament, it'll also mean that even semi-relevant footballing nations will have a shot at appearing on the greatest stage, and there's something to be said for that.

You're pretty much gooks, just play in Asia like us and take your free qualification where the most talented opposition are Oman

money killed the world cup

rip

>it's a 3 teams leave a 4 team group euros
Every change they make to the sport is for the worse yet the worst thing about it, refereeing or instant replay, is blasphemous

Australia already have guaranteed retard

It actually works if group stage games can't end in draws

>all those inclusions
>still gets raped by UEFA/CONMEBOL teams

What's the point of this shit?

>look at me guys i don't care about the WC i really don't look how cool i am XDDD

disgusting, someone should die in a parking lot for this