I LOST MY FUCKING BROTHER. FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOUR EDGY JOKES ABOUT THE SHOOTING. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL

I LOST MY FUCKING BROTHER. FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOUR EDGY JOKES ABOUT THE SHOOTING. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Tax0IAtRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry for your loss. The people making those jokes are pathetic kids, probably bullied nerds.

RETARD ALERT!

Why did he have to shoot all those people?

1. This is obvious fucking bait

2. Even if this isn't then your just fucking retarded, people use comedy to make light of dark situations. Whether or not you like that isn't fucking relevant. Guess what? If I joke about the situation, I won't live my fucking life being scared of it. I'm sure you've made jokes over the holocaust or 9/11

Why should I have empathy or care for people who are responsible for their own deaths and injuries. At least this time the shooter picked the right crowd to shoot up. The ones who created the gun laws to let mass shootings happen.

clearly you dont deserve a brother if the first thing you do after a mass shooting is browse Sup Forums

Agreed, but this is too soon

it was a country concert, there were no brothers there.

topkek

>brother dead
>reading Sup Forums the next day
Fuck you, you stupid faggot. It should have been you in that crowd.

Have you filed a missing persons report?

kek newfag detected

When the autism kicks in

Checked

Checked Once more

Well it's his fault for liking Jason Aldean

>Expecting empathy on Sup Forums

If this is true, I suggest you leave this website immediately as you'll nothing good here.
This place will only further your pain and infuriate you. Do yourself a favor and leave.

youre right! infact lets make unjustified killing of humans illegal!

Youre right... Lets do this ourselves. The authorities are incompetent! Lets Find Op's Brother Ourselves!!!

Karma's a bitch. At least the shooter shot the guilty this time instead of the innocent.

Another one bites the dust

Except in times of war
And im declaring war on you

kek which one of these meat piles is your gay brother?

Head shot.

rip

More?

I'm going to throw up

My condolences to you blood, I can't begin to imagine how much that must hurt. I don't know if I could handle it if my brother died. I really wish the best for you and hope that if there is a next life you will be reunited as brothers once more and for all lives after.

YLYL. Country music and the redneck republican way of life is death.

I know that blowjob

welcome 2 the modern age

You brother was a fruit, now hes a vegetable

Joke on you, this is actually a government test to see how gullible the population is

Image being you, how would you feel? Can you even do that, put some perspective

Sorry for your loss. Ignore these retards, they think that people support them when they post edgy shit

Which one? The sucky? Or the one getting sucked?

It's still a fact

Jesus Christ do humanity a favor and kill yourself

I don't care.

Whhhyyy are you so mad at Sup Forums for? We're just as concerned and bitter about the shooting as you, you fucking idiot. I feel like you are coming here looking for solace just as much as us. We're just trying to be your friend and empathize with you, when you are shouting things like, "Fuck you fuck you this is all your fault." Kill. Yourself.

The shooter did just fine.

Did you try turning it off and back on again? Or look under the cushions.

show bobs, vegana, deer.

on women

bait, fuck off nigger

I'd rather be the one being sucked

Fucking Top KEK!!

Guys,

He "lost" his brother,

Come on, his brother got a 500 plus combo and the high score.

Let's have some respect.

You little immature kids living off of your parents playing video games all day and eating chips should really shut the fuck up, people getting killed isn't funny.
inb4 ur on Sup Forums!!!!1!11
inb4 uree on Sup Forums hehe gore thread xD so funnii i am psychopeth xd nigger hahaha hitler did nothing wrong :PP
>fucking stop

Sounds like your brother knows wether or not your insult "burn in hell" is true or not.

Not funny my brother died that way

What the fuck does eating chips have to do with anything? are chips some kind of luxury these days?

Look at you, running around eating chips all day. You're a monster!

i don't know what happened can someone fill me in?

I know it can be tough to miss out on that killer surprise closing performance by Stephen Paddock at the country music festival, especially when it didn't miss your brother, who knew the exact right place to be
we only get to hear music like that once in a lifetime
though some people think it was truly ahead of its time, I think the performance came past its deadline
nonetheless, I admit the music takes you out of this world and blew some people's minds away
they were lucky

haha man fuck kids who eat CHIPS man

Lmao i can just imagine you snickering to yourself while posting this photo with that edgy comment

>too soon
No such thing as too soon, son. People were cracking 9/11 jokes on the same day.

Loook at him look at his profile pic, what a fucking loser

this

Call it a hunch, but I bet OP is a bit more bitter and concerned than the rest of us.

Your brother is the last victim of your second emendment.

Enjoy murilard freedomz, OP.
It would never happen in a truly civilized country. Consider moving to EU: you dont wanna lose anyone else for no reason, do ya.

Head it from Mandalay Bay when I was working crazy shiz

a b tard knows not what is mourn.

No. It's just an opinion. You have no way to correlate jokes to bully. Please go study about the subject before claiming that an opinion is a fact.

Because attacking from high ground gives a 50% buff to ranged attacks.

Sorry, this was meant to

Second Amendment had nothing to do with this crime.There is no Second Amendment right to murder,you idiot.
>Consider moving to EU: you dont wanna lose anyone else for no reason, do ya
Enjoy that Muslim rape.

nah, getting cucked and ran over or getting assaulted by muslims and not being able to report it doesn't sound very appealing to me.

This is some legitimate bad bait,be less obvious next time.

Can I just ask what's going through a persons mind with all the adrenaline and gunfire, to take out their cellphone and take a picture? Seriously. My pants would be full of liquid Las Vegas buffet diarrhea while my arms tire from pushing women and children out of my way as I cry and run for my desperate pathetic life

OP looks like you and your brother both got triggered, if you catch my drift.

>agreeing with your own post
Grow up

take a break from this site

as a member of this community you know nobody gives a fuck

Fox brainwashed maggots detected.

I'll have you know that the last time I met a muslim it was like a month ago, when he politely asked me if he could wash my car windshield.
You amerilards really rely on the media too much to know what's really going on here.

Did you know that Italy, the heart of catholic church, has Never being attacked by those muslim you claim we should be flooded with? Did you know that Only Paris area is actually filled with muzlims while the rest of France is relatively muslim free? Same goes for Italy and Austria, and Switzerland.

England is no more our problem and that's where the most hazardous situation is going on. You should try travelling a little bit more, but dont rely too much on our mercy: you disgusting sock & sandals pilgrims are Not welcome here. Only your money and your sisters are.

... stop watching TV and go grab some serious info on the issue. Also thanks for having me fed with the correct terminology about your stupid country: it's Amendment, not with the E. It's batshit stupid nevertheless. You lards are really pussies who cannot but rely on guns to solve problems. Even a little girl from here could bash your face barehanded. That's what we think about guns in the western civilized world.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

>amerilards
Grow up, Junior.
Did your poor diet choices affect your brain?

Did u know I'm 1.86 m and 75kg? My diet choices are superior to everything you'll eat in that hellhole you live in. Even your meat is complete shit, the very same Trumpy meat filled with exstrogens you keep gargling down while obeying, which is the only thing you're capable of.

>Europe having a chance at being better than the U.S. at anything
This isn't the 19th Century, Honey.
Btw, you haven't matured.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings..`. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Best go find him then

The only thing we're not better at is baseball, and I tell you why: because nobody in the fuckin planet would ever manage to stay awake for 3 hours without engorging themself with poor quality snacks and peole farting all around. You're abysmal. India is better, at least they directly shit on the street, it's way more honest as a behaviour. Not that any american ever digged honesty in the first place. You literally descend by our fleece and prisoners.

>a country music fan : dead

I THINK WE JUST LOST A MORON!

GOSH, DOES THE WORLD FEEL LIGHTER?

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Tax0IAtRU

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools...... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Thread

Quite the autistic fellow here. India has a gdp worse than China, btw it's also comparable to the UK. India being better than the U.S. is simply ignorant. Your just a buttdevastated eurofag who lives in a shitty rundown slum of a country, that might have had a grand past. In case you haven't realized yet, GROW UP.

Stop watching rick and morty

why sir I do say that file size is atrocious.

I don't usually make jokes about people being unloaded on but I'm sure I can take a Shot

Hope you find him...

fuck you, good sir

Neighborhoods were taken over by mudslides, some families lived there for almost 100 years.

Why didn't you blustery blokes throw them out on their ass? By the way firearms have flooded the US literally hundreds of years before I was born. It's a fact this place is crawling with firearms. Make no mistake, using my fists I could lay out cold any cockeyed limey who looked at me wrong.

us making edgy jokes? not by a long shot