Fu fu fu fu I have genital warts and they're spreading like mad what do I do ?

Fu fu fu fu I have genital warts and they're spreading like mad what do I do ?

Shameless self bump because I know some of you dirty fucks have dealt with this

Go to the doc
That's what they do for a living, fixing illnesses
Idiot

Chop balls , fry and eat

Slept wth 1 girl and got these by the way:,( so upset that I'm scarred for life with these

Compound W. No lie.

But be careful and use a tiny amount.

I'm embarrassed and also, what are they gonna do? Just freeze them off ? What if they come back?

>I'm embarrassed
Grow the fuck up faggot, when i got the clap i went straight to the doctor and he fixed them.
They don't laugh or judge they are there to help you.

Also, how contagious are they? Say I ducked someone with the ones I currently have. Are they 100% likely to get it?

I've used podofilox for mine. It works well. I go years without an outbreak. Never had a girl care when I told her. It's really not a big deal.

Thought i was in the same boat dude.
1. There is no cure.
2. Go to the doc, they have remedies to keep them from spreading.
3. If they do spread, they can be removed, but is expensive and they always come back.
4. Get a vasectomy.
5. Hook up with original chick for the rest of your life. Cause nobody else gonna tap that toad crotch. Sorry man.

I've never given them to anyone that I know of. 10+ women over 20+ years.

>Bonus tip: you can use the Campho-phenique on the herpes when you get them.

For the actual clap you'll need to steal antibiotics from grandma or get 'em in Mexico.

This is crap advice. You'll be fine. I've had them 20+ years and it's only been a minor inconvenience. Podofilox removes them fine and it's cheap. You could go years without an outbreak.

>I'm embarrassed
Gee whiz, they've seen a LOT worse in their career

doctor now! before its really bad

You dumb motherfucker, you need help and we're showing you the way and you say "I'm embarrassed"
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER, GO AND GET HELP FOR THE WARTS ON YOUR BALLS BEFORE THEY SPREAD FURTHER

I'll go guys. Thanks :,) and will look into podofilox

I think the bigger problem is your minuscule genitals. Go get those warts treated before one of them eclipses your dick.

you should castrate your scrotum

jhop off your benis :DDDDD

Castration, can't have genital warts with no genitals.

Lmfao mine are way worse.

I'm going to the doctor soon as I get home from work. Just fuckin exploded from a little bump into like 5 or 6 huge ones, even cut them shaving my pubes today.

Bled everywhere.

Amputate for the greater good.

Lmao fuckkk that sounds horrible

Just wait til I'm done taking a shit I'm gonna snap a picture

doc is gonna put some anesthesia in your balls and cock, then he will fry those nasty fuckers. after all is done u gonna be bleeding a bit, then u gotta take care of your dick for a couple of weeks with some zovirax

That is a monster ass wart. Lmao. You also have a large dick vein

Theres another a little higher up. My phones fucked I was taking the picture with my front facing camera lel

I think I have oral herpes from going down on some nympho too. Chick I was fucking randomly got a herpes outbreak 3 days after we boned. Dragged me to the ER and said "she definitely has it, if you were In that, you definitely have it too"

Urologist. He'll do a consult, schedule a surgery. Put you to sleep, lazer those puppies off. Feels bad man. My dick looked like Rocky Dennis.

If you aren’t a pussy you can use a bit of toilet paper, some small circular bandaids, and use apple cider vinegar to burn those fuckers off. Soak 1/8 inch square of tp w acv, cover the wart, cover w bandaid. Rinse and repeat til it turns white, then black, then falls off. I did this for about two weeks to get rid of ten or so. None have come back since

See my problem is I don't trust my fam doc with anything more than Adderall refills, can I skip him and go to straight to urology without sitting in Emerg for 3 hours?

I intentionally visit a website where 12 year olds shit post trying to edgy. Jew cucks from reddit spam blacked themed threads all day, autists autitistically screech, intelligent people lurk, everyone is insanely racist, unless someone of said race frequents the site, then they are not a nigger they are a Sup Forumsro. For some reason. I feel like a faggot for saying this but I miss moot. Old Sup Forums was never good but we had some Keks. Now it's the same 9 threads on repeat. The cardstand is still up.
Girls don't get doxxed, people white knight and do the op instead. Speaking of, white knighting is way out of hand.
This has nothing to do with genital warts. Just wanted to scream into the void.

What's up with guys shaving their pubes these days? I've never even trimmed mine. I'm 37 though. Is this a younger generation fad?

Sorry

I'm covered in hair head to toe except from my collar bones to the bottom of my beard.

It's like thick old Italian man hair too, I trim it all with clippers and Bic the shafts of my cock. Looks great bro

It died before moot left, nigga. But we're here forever.

Women are more likely to give you head if you shave

the fact you believe that. LMAO!!!

You've never been in a relationship before have you?

quit shaving you fucking retard that spreads them.

go to a dermatologist and get them treated.

then get the gardasil shot to try and prevent getting infected with other strains.

don't put salicylic acid on your genitals.

acyclovir is used for herpes, not HPV

not with some shallow ass cunt who wouldn't suck my dick cause of some hair. if the slut likes you she'll gobble that shit up. hair or not. fucking faggot.

Spread them to others. It's the only lasting cure.

>spreading like mad
so's ur mom

I tried this on my shaft. Have reoccurring pain in that spot now.

True. I left about a year before moot. Then I heard about him leaving and came back to Andy log spam and blacked shit every other post. But that fucking banana is still here.

No OP but yeah, deep throating is just swell when you have pubes lining your throat.

Are those bumps in the middle genital warts? I’ve had them for a few months and they haven’t spread.

I was banging the same conservative milf for a while with a condom most of the time so I’m not sure how I could have got it.

We're both shallow fucks who happen to give a fuck about our appearance. Freshly shaved scrot gets a sloppy bj every time. If she shaves her ass she gets the booty ate. Pussy always looks like a preteen pussy. Small and bald. Shaves it daily. People have preferences. Just because you don't turn down hair cock doesn't mean girls can't.

>virgin confirmed

Could be Fordyce spots. If they don't change in anyway and are not painful, ignore them!

I already have them but these bumps are more pronounced and concentrated in one area. I guess I need to suck it up and go to the doctor.

Unless you want a procedure just use a cream or let them be. Don't worry.

Go to the doc and get a dose of anti virals you cuck. Stop having sex with cheap whores.

STOP SHAVING, SHAVING SPREADS THEM MORON!!!

So like herpes?