It has come to my attention that many anons (especially in Sup Forums) are affected by an inordinate number of unwanted...

It has come to my attention that many anons (especially in Sup Forums) are affected by an inordinate number of unwanted spirits. Let us be clear, these spirits directly cause the following symptoms in our lives
- Social problems
> Arguments (and other general social negativity)
> Broken up friendships (all the way up to social isolation)
> Broken up families
> Extreme social sensitivity (where any social problem or negative comment leads to personal distress)
- Behavioral problems
> Being unkempt (room and clothes untidy, poor hygiene)
> Doing random things that lead nowhere (e.g. random goals, wide changes in objectives with none of them completed)
> A seeming inability to complete goals (despite having perhaps overwhelming competence)
[many other problems]

Fortunately, it seems that there are rules by which these spirits are forced to operate and we are working on identifying which specific things can be done to remove the influence of these unwanted spirits from our lives. If you have awareness about this serious matter, you are obliged to assisted in work towards its remedy.

At present, we should focus our efforts on raising awareness of the possibility that spirits and possession are real phenomena (even in a joking fashion).

Other urls found in this thread:

isitnormal.com/post/is-it-normal-to-look-in-the-mirror-and-think-you-are-a-demon--70527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think there is an astral plane?

Yes but if you have a spirit possessing you, then the spirit will try to block you from believing in or attempts to access it.

Get outta here silly windspeaker

What do these spirits look like?

and sound like for that matter, bear with me here i'm going somewhere with this i promise

Sup Forums is infested with the possessed.

user, team up with Sixx and we can cleanse everyone's spirit on this site with Andy's loving logs. We can win this with our Logs and Pens!

What is our strongest weapon against them? Ive become really sensitive to different energys its almost overwhelming sometimes.

Whoa, maaan. Maybe you can help me tap into my chakras, maaaaan.

Lay off the weed.
People are simple - we are the sum total of our experiences. It's why people who have suffered greatly are more probable candidates for things like drugs, addiction, self-harming behavior and actions, etc. It's why niggers are more prone to steal or cheat and take a shortcut (as a result of environmental and economical challenges that they are more likely to face). It's why your girlfriend who's father was an alcoholic is incapable of commitment. Her realities growing up led to her relying on herself, to being disappointed by the absence of a drunk father. Commitment to another is scary for people of that reality because they tend to base their entire individuality on their independence, meaning you are taking away that with which they identify themselves.

Basically, humans are boring, predictable, and for the most part unable to properly hold themselves accountable.

You want to talk about possessed spirits affecting your mood? Well, way to shift the blame.

You are responsible for you. That's it. End's there. Whatever demons you must face, there are countless others who will, are or have faced the exact same ones.

You are not special. You are not unique. There are no spirits. There is no god. There is only action, and reaction .

What a sheep

I cannot see them however when you become possessed by one, you get the symptoms mentioned in the OP.

Yes, once people start getting rid of the possessing spirits, they start being able to have normal lives again (friends, family, pursuing objectives).

Just another symptom present for all to see.

It may be different for different people. It seems like the spirit that possesses me gains power over me by forcing me to masturbate against my will (and through some other more minor things).

bruh... you need happiness in your life.

I used to never believe in this stuff until I became haunted by extremely negative spirits about 8 years ago. Now I just wish I knew how to get rid of the fuckers, I've tried just about everything.

Teapot calling the kettle black?

Oh but I do have happiness in many forms in my life. I also have hardships, like everyone. The difference is I believe in myself to face those hardships. I dont just go and live in la-la land and shift the blame of my problems onto "spirits".

>when you become possessed by one, you get the symptoms mentioned in the OP.
Oooo, so those things aren't related to various psychoses or environmental factors like bad parenting... it's evil spirits. Got it.

Please help by spreading awareness about spirits and possession. Even if people think you are joking, it will get more into the general awareness of people.

Hopefully we can create a taxonomy documenting the different types of spirits and the best way to remove / deal with them. What things have you tried for your spirits? (and what things do they do to you?)

Bad parenting causes the child to enter a negative emotional state which leaves them vulnerable to spiritual possession.

You're not going to get anywhere with these guys. After all, we are "sheep" - we could never handle the infinite complexities of OP's reality. We need to "wake up".

bump

They aren't visible at all but they are audible and I have both recorded them via sensitive microphones via computer and on rare occasions have had others hear glimpses of the voices I hear. I've been checked for psychosis but all the professionals are baffled when I tell them I can actually record them, not to mention every anti-psychotic ever prescribed to me has never even made the slightest difference.

I have tried prayer (myself and others of various religions), "smudging" as they call it with sage and meditation.

As for what they do to me, they use background noise to allow me to hear them and they are 100% negative and judgement toward me, up from minor teasing to telling me I should kill myself.

It's a real pain in the ass and all I have to say is those that think this is all bunch of people looking for attention or think that there is nothing in the world they can't see don't know how good they have it. When they come into your life, it's like a freight train plowing your life into oblivion and there's nothing that can stop it.

True. I'm guessing he's also schizophrenic.
See: >they use background noise to allow me to hear them and they are 100% negative and judgement toward me, up from minor teasing to telling me I should kill myself

isitnormal.com/post/is-it-normal-to-look-in-the-mirror-and-think-you-are-a-demon--70527

> Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I feel like I'm looking at someone else. My eyes don't feel like they are mine, but someone else's. The first thought that jumps into my head is that I'm a demon
> Its really creepy and I avoid eye contact with myself. Yet I still go back. People say the eyes are a window to your soul. So if I get this feeling is it because my soul is dark? Evil perhaps? I don't know. Was it a demon inside me?

Holy shit this post reeks of Snowflake-Edgy-Tumblr garbage.

That first paragraph I'm green text is literally just Disassociative Personality Disorder.

You don't have demons. Stop being 13.

I am working on a model to describe how the relationship with the spirit and the person works. It seems like the spirit has the ability to "tempt" you to do certain things, and when you go along with it, then it gains power over you. One of the easiest ways for these spirits to gain power over people at the moment is through masturbation. But if you have been masturbating for a long time, then the spirit has the power to force you to masturbate against your will.

>believing in spirits

I just feel bad for your brain cells, the few you have remaining...

>this nigger

>also this nigger

OP, let me engage you in an exercise that will most likely be futile for you:

The posts linked are the ones I have left in your thread. Clearly, they are vile and coarse, or mean, but factually true none the less.

Why do I feel compelled to express an apology then? Is it your "demons"?

No. It is simply a reaction. I reread what I wrote and found that I was unnecessarily being overly rude, and so here I am apologizing.

There are no spirits at hand. There are but my words, thoughts and feelings. They came to be because of my sum total experiences. Those same experiences which lead me to believe you need some real friends who will challenge your silly notions, rather than indulge them.

That's me. I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at with your attached picture. Are you suggesting I followed some kind of logical fallacy? Or that I employed Ad Hominem?