Ok you guys, that's it. I've officially spent my last $$$ that I earned by working abroad last year

Ok you guys, that's it. I've officially spent my last $$$ that I earned by working abroad last year.
I've managed to fuck exactly 1 (one, uno) chick since I've been back, the rest I spent on booze and the herbal Jew. Fuck my life to be quite honest family.
Anyway, you guys are alright and I'm hoping to get some information on how to LEGALLY emigrate to the US. What is this H1-B I keep hearing about?

Please get me the hell out of here,

Yours sincerely,

Vladimir.

how are you gonna get there without any money?

OH NO HE DINT

Do you have an university degree? Are you a skilled worker? Are you a professional athlete? I guess I shouldn't ask whether you have money.

>Anyway, you guys are alright and I'm hoping to get some information on how to LEGALLY emigrate to the US.

dude just go to any intermediary company that deals with recruiting people for foreign companies. they'll tell you what documents and shit to get and connect you with an employer in EU/USA looking to maximize his profits by hiring pooinloos and Slavs. ex-yu is teeming with them atm.

just watch out for scammers.

I can get the money guys, I'm not poor or anything. I can always borrow from friends.
I do some PC repair and I'm learning to code.

Got any names or even better links?

>an alcoholic and drug addict
>wanting to move to America and posting Trump said no booze, and no drugs communist. Stay the fuck out.

Kill 10 Muslims and we'll consider considering your application.

That isn't fair, senpai. I am well mannered and I work hard. Did I mention I was as white as can be?

idk what companies operate in Serbia but if they have offices here they must have over there too. and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you because as I said, there are scammers out there and I wouldn't want to be responsible for anything.

that said I did a gig as a customer support/telemarketer for Austrians via one of these agencies. just showed, they told me to get B2 German certificate and they arranged everything else for a commission. Pajeet tier work but I didn't complain

cuo sam za te varijante da budem iskren familijo.
Nemam pojma, preferiram nesto bez mnogo ljudskog kontakta zbog autizma jebiga.

>I do some PC repair and I'm learning to code.

Yeah, you don't have a chance in hell legally immigrating. If you wanted a shot, go there with a tourist visa and simply overstay. Bachelor's degree and a few years of work experience is the bare minimum.

And I've been to US myself with a H1B. It's not just sunshine and rainbows.

Thats only if you do coding and shit and you're from India.

Just come illegally, m80. Im sure it will work out.

You can come trim bud here in northern cali fof part of the year and be a bum the rest

>Serb
>White

topkek

topkek

What if you get a job offer? Could the employer take care of it?

Are you cute?

You can marry me for a green card user. I'm a boy though, haha.

nigger

Ubij se pogane.

postani code monkey onda. cujem da im toga vazda fali, a treba ti maksimalno 3 mjeseca da naucis se baviti time

>Just come illegally, m80.
No, I couldn't do that desu

Eternal diaspora. Help a brother out.

??SRBSRBSRBSRBSRBSRBSRB??

хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa
тъ тъ тъ тъ тъ тъ тътътътътътътътътъ

>select ICE CREAM

lots of slav truck drivers oddly enough, i work at a weigh station. i dont know why or if thats useful to you but id suggest looking into it.

also translating could be a good potential job.

ps. One day of work in leafland and I live in srb for one month. just go to Germany or something, Mилoш, we aren't white so say you are a Syrian or African or something

They also seem to be mostly from the Balkans.

kek