You've just been handed the managerial position after poop got exposed...

You've just been handed the managerial position after poop got exposed, and the financial board is backing anything in hopes of making it a top four team again.

How would you fix it? Who's out and in?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-red-alert-after-10011243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sell sterling

New right back, Centre Back, Striker

I would fire myself since I couldn't live with myself after managing that piece of shit of a team

sell sterling as long as it's worth something yet

>In
Messi
Ronaldo
Neuer
Griezmann
Aubameyang
Pogba

I'd waste all my owner's money on overpriced shit players.

Pep out
Nagelsmann in

Problem solved

Sadly enough the arab money could easily pay for that. They're still rolling in 2008 subprime mortgage money.

Pay one of the academy lads to break le snaky rastaman's leg in training

You're hired!

>Buy Rooney
>Bring Back Milner
>Buy Walcott
>Buy Kasper Schmeichel
>Buy Di Maria
>Walk the league and get knocked out of semis in CL

who da fuck would want to manage that?

>out
silva
otamendi
bravo
sterlel

>in
a striker, maybe griezmann or auba
an actual CB; manolas?
a defensive midfielder who can actually defend

>the financial board is backing anything
Why not add Neymar, Suarez and Bale?

I would pay 1bn for Sveinung Johannessen from Breidafjord Old Boys and play him up front.

I don't like City

burn the whole fucking thing down and start from scratch

But seriously, hiring a good sporting director should be the first step here. Then it's about establishing a footballing philosophy that encompasses everything, from the lowest youth teams to the A-Team. Then hire a trainer that can put that philosophy on the pitch and sign players that fit into it.

Why do people rate Obamayong? He's a terrible finisher. He's more of a tap-in babby than Penaldo.

But he is a great finisher, even with his weaker foot and the head.
Should he shoot more from outside the box?
That's not how his team plays, they can create chances closer to goal.

Sell Bravo
Buy Ederson/Oblak/Burki
Sell Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna
Buy Maxi Pereira, Filipe Luis, Papastathopoulos
Sell Fernando and Fernandinho
Buy Kimmich
Sell Sterling
Buy Saul

Buy a young 22 year old CB
Go back to 4231

>out
>Silva
WHY

>in
Bonucci
Donnarumma
Bakayoko

>out
Otamendi
Bravo

>make sure everyone knows its a transition period
>dont buy anyone
>sell the meaningless deadwood - Clichy, Sagna, Kolarov, Bravo, Toure
>play the youth players, especially a goalkeeper
literally only way for continued success, use the fucking academy. Buying in players doesn't guarantee it at all. Look at Pogba

He scores a lot and is at a club that may actually consider selling him, very rare combination for a cf nowadays

>Buy Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch, possibly Lukaku
>Play exquisite hoofball

Also stop playing fucking Kolarov the centre back.

> in
Actual fans
> out
Jihadis and customers

Not bad choices desu

I don't know anything about divegrass or its players. I will select players based on the coolness of their appearance. I want names that look cool on the back of a jersey. I will build a meme team.

I'm not feeling the team identity. Does the club even have a mascot? I can't sell merchandise without a mascot. We are now the Manchester City Spidermans. Pic related, it's the new kits.

Movie deals are already in the works. I'm here to make money, not win games.

Sign some brave English lads and play football the way it's meant to be played,meme 4-4-2 hoofball.

I would sabotage it.

> I will select players based on the coolness of their appearance. I want names that look cool on the back of a jersey.

i know just the player for you

kasper and sturrij(3rd choice after aguero and jesus) for homegrowed status
robot legs for kompany and gundogan
aspie/alaba
time wizard pills for zabaleta and put some in yaya's cake too
someone too teach the brown to be less albino
weigl

literall unstopped

Exactly what I had in mind. He will be the star of our team.

I need all different races on the team. Europeans, South Americans, an Asian, and a couple guys from Africa who can't speak English.

I'd ask the board to fire me and take my multi-million dollar severance package. I don't know the first thing about running a team,

kill aguero

Solid business, I'd add another midfielder tho - Nainggolan.

completeley off topic but digitalized fan flags? what???????????

I'm prety sure that's what they're trying to achieve with >poop and Txiki

>out
>Silva

Make love to aguero

Everything that's worth doing is worth doing autistically:

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ederson (Hart) -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fabinho (Maffeo) ------ Otamendi (John "english quota" Pebbles) --------- van Dijk (Mina) ---------------- Rodríguez (Angeliño)
--------------------------------------------------------------- Fernandinho (Fabinho/García) -------------------------------------------------------------
B. Silva (Sterling/Sané) ---- De Bruyne (Cyprien/D. Silva) ----- Gündoğan (Fernandinho/Delph) ----- Sané (Sterling/G. Jesus)
--------------------------------------------------------------------- G. Jesus (Iheanacho) -----------------------------------------------------------------

In:
Ederson
Fabinho
Ricardo Rodríguez
Van Dijk
Yerry Mina
Wylan Cyprien
Bernardo Silva

Out:
Kompany
Sagna
Clichy
Aguero

Youth:
Maffeo
Angelino
García

Everything that's worth doing is worth doing autistically:

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ederson (Hart) -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fabinho (Maffeo) ------ Otamendi (John "english quota" Pebbles) --------- van Dijk (Mina) ---------------- Rodríguez (Angeliño)
--------------------------------------------------------------- Fernandinho (Fabinho/García) -------------------------------------------------------------
B. Silva (Sterling/Sané) ---- De Bruyne (Cyprien/D. Silva) ----- Gündoğan (Fernandinho/Delph) ----- Sané (Sterling/G. Jesus)
--------------------------------------------------------------------- G. Jesus (Iheanacho) -----------------------------------------------------------------

In:
Ederson
Fabinho
Ricardo Rodríguez
Van Dijk
Yerry Mina
Wylan Cyprien
Bernardo Silva

Out:
Kompany
Sagna
Clichy
Zabaleta
Kolarov
Mangala
Nasri
Fernando
Bony
Denayer
Aguero

Youth:
Maffeo
Angelino
García

so you stay with a defense formed by Stones/Otamendi/Kolarov?

You're dumb, mexiquito

>Buy Kimmich
FUCK OFF
He is Lahm's replacement

He's leaving and there's nothing you can do about

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-red-alert-after-10011243

Sokratis would be taking one of the CB positions.

Sokratis and Stones then?

>He's a terrible finisher.
that's just plain wrong. How many games have you seen him in?

Sokratis would already be a step in the right direction towards improving their defence.

Sokratis needs a world class player alongside with him, just as Otamendi.

>However Pep Guardiola faces a major battle to prise the German international from the Allianz Arena this summer
Get fucked.
He just needs to realize that he is going to start once Lahm leaves.

He doesn't though. He was the only one holding together Dortmund's defence for the first half of the season, until Bartra got his shit together.

that article makes no sense though

Lahm retires in 2 months, surely Kimmich will get far more match time from then on

maybe he just love poop, who knows