It's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE and quit trying to embarrass her!! Last thread was deleted on here!! Ivy made a video of...

it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE and quit trying to embarrass her!! Last thread was deleted on here!! Ivy made a video youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE of her urinating in her pants for the prank #pissforequality and Sup Forums KEEPS TRYING TO RUIN her because they CAN by posting this video making this situation SOOO much worse by trying to humiliate her further with this video!! This needs to be posted so you faggots will realize that you should leave her alone. She tried to commit suicide because of the cyberbullying. She has to wear fucking adult diapers now because of the humiliation, suicide, and shame she has to endure.
Sup Forums please help remove and stop posting her I am not wanting an army, she just needs to be left alone and not bothered by anyone anymore!
YOU ARE RUBBING HER NAME THROUGH THE DIRT by this constant humiliation of "parading" her video around the internet and having people make fun of her!
imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
Please help in removing everything about her. Cyberbullying DOES go too far when it follows you IRL!
She doesn't deserve this! For the sake of her and her family, please help in stopping this witch hunt of her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is fucking disgusting
Use a god damn toilet you dumb slut

Lol ok fag

She Looks cute. How tf did Something Like this Happen to her. Cyberbullying sucks.

>Ivy Hernandez is a girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly silenced the media stories with lawsuits
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wears diapers to control her bladder leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself and she started peeing more because of it.

This is her wearing a fucking diaper!
And apparently there is this video of her shitting herself
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
The memes just write themselves kek

You have no idea how embarrassing this is for her and her family. Her life, her secrets, her shame are ALL being show PUBLICALLY and no one wants to help but me. This is sad, I understand what type of site this is and its pretty horriffic. I want NOTHING to do with it but since this is where it went on, its best to start from this and work your way up. I want nothing but the best for Ivy and I want to help her get rid of this horrid past she has to endure.
But People that keep uploading her video and sharing her pictures,THIS needs to stop! How can I make this stop? This needs to be over already so everyione can just MOVE ON

That's legitimately funny,what a dumb bitch.

Found more

That is disgusting af.
Fuck off whiteknight

> LEAVE IVY ALONE
kek

It's on the internet faggot. It's here forever. There is no making it go away, and as long as a single person finds it funny, it will live on.

She just straight up shit herself.
Fucking eww.
Its over for her now

that's not really ivy but i want to believe

There is a way to remove everything, even if it has to go down to C&D with a lawyer involved. I will get her removed from this disturbing site and off the internet. No one will keep making fun and IRL bully her anymore and she can go back to living a normal life

it's not bullying if i'm fapping to it though

Keep dreaming. Are you trying to be a white knight so that she fucks you? I'm sure she's a squirter. And no. There is no way to remove something completely from the internet. As long as a single copy exists its not gone. And I'm sure a lot of people have the pictures and videos downloaded.

Bitch goes full incontinent mode: Pissing/Shitting herself due to a breakdown because someone made fun of her.
Now we all get a laugh at her

(checked)
We need to archive her videos incase OP gets them taken down for being a massive faggot

>YOU ARE RUBBING HER NAME THROUGH THE DIRT
i think that was all her doing shes the one that did all those things to herself. Don't go around blaming Sup Forums for her mistakes, also cyber-bullying is just another way of saying that they don't know how to block,go private, not look at it, or delete the account. She was the one dumb enough to fall for a prank and post it, this is all her fault. you fucking elitist white knight cunt.

First off I know her
Second she doesnt need to be humiliated like she is
Third please work this out together so no one is hurt
Forth dont do this because no one deserves to be humiliated like this
She didnt want the public to know about her having to wearing diapers regardless of her beliefs
She shouldnt be forcefully humiliated based on her disability

So you do want to fuck her. Well, I'll go ahead and download everything I can find on her for you. That way you can tell her if it all goes away and you can get laid. Best advice, if you want it to stop, she needs to lay low and let it blow over and have you stop being a fuck making it worse online trying to fight her battles.

Option C is always an hero.

>Option C is always an hero.
kek

YO CHECK EM

Quads has spoken. An hero it is.

Quads of truth.

this person posted something retarded on a public video hosting website and people have reacted to it? how could we let this happen?!

Lololololololololololololomololololomololol.. etc

No no. We're making sure to piss him off. But yes, that was his general idea. Go to the place where some of the worst people are, and bitch about something begging us to stop.

logic 10/10

i have to wonder if ivy makes these threads herself.

there was a time when she was affectionately known as pee-chan, and she's kind of sunk into obscurity. and these threads are pretty low-quality bait.

She's a girl. Somewhere in that shitbox brain piss is now registering as attention and dopamine release.

Is it wrong to be turned on by the video of her shitting?
That fart sounds wet as fuck

>Is it wrong to be turned on by the video of her shitting?

nope

as a matter of fact, im fapping right now

>Is it wrong to be turned on by the video of her shitting

You are a disgusting fuck. But I'd defend to your death your right to be a disgusting fuck.

She has lost her mind because of this! Thinking it is acceptable to just piss yourself whenever and whereever you are! She is Depressed and very unstable and she won't stay off the internet! I honestly care and fear for her and this whole bullying and forcefully humiliating her is NOT helping her AT ALL. She has already been to a psychiatrist and nothing is working
She has nearly commited suicide before and I believe she is at that point again.
I'm not looking to "fuck" her but to help her and save her. Her mind has become broke and I am trying to fix it.

I read that while watching her shit herself kek. Go back and watch the video and then come back with a response defending her. There is no excuse to shit yourself and still have morals

Like I said. Keep quiet and let it blow over. People will forget. But the more you post about it bitching about things is just causing it to come back to life. I'm trying to give you advice at the same time as being a complete fucking asshole. It will always be on the internet, I promise you that. But trying to fight it is just keeping it alive.

Taking a stand back and doing nothing about it just doesn't seem right. Especially after everything she's been through. I just wanted to get these videos taken down of her. For goodness sakes, they are on youtube for ANYONE to see. I am just trying to save what little social and family life she has left.

I have seen it and while I don't agree with it, it's what she did. I am trying to help her by like I said above, removing content that centers around her. I figured if I can get at least some people to help and take it down, it would help her in some way

>youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
I want her to sit on my face and do that

Good luck with that. Might be somewhat difficult to forget someone that can brew scat-stew in their pants on command.

There is no saving this bitch
Make sure she uses the potty next time you talk to her

This shit's getting boring

OP is a faggot, probably the girl irl

>This shit's getting boring
This shit's been boring for a long time.
There, fixed it for ya'.

Just let it die and we will sweep this under the rug.

Uhhh...