I used to smoke weed everyday, I quit after I felt as if I was going mentally retarded...

I used to smoke weed everyday, I quit after I felt as if I was going mentally retarded. It's been almost a year and I'm ashamed of my former stoner self.

Imagine believing almost anything you read on the net, and being paranoid as fuck to the point you are having delusions.

Weed is a terrible drug, especially if you smoke large amounts every day. It's just stupid, it makes you fucking crazy.

My other stoner buddy who smoked everyday killed himself, and another buddy oded on hard drugs.

Glad I escaped the herbal-jew lads.

tl;dr don't smoke weed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8S5g8aFLfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good on you for quitting, I've got mates who smoke it daily still and say it's not addictive.

Sorry about your mate, why did he do that?

I don't know, he just went crazy. When I quit I got massive migraines and vomited a lot. I can only assume my buddies mind broke. Rip stoner buddy.

leafs sure love their leaves

>substance that chemically alters the body and alters consciousness
>is bad for you

NO FUCKING SHIT. You should have never picked up that shitty expensive vice to begin with. Things as publicly available and mild as soda are visibly fucking bad for your health so why wouldn't inhaling a bunch of mind altering bullshit be?

Only degenerates have ever smoked weed

Kill yourself

Any proof? I'm calling anti-weed bs shit.

You are a weak faggot. If you aren't weak in the head by default, you won't experience delusions.

I can stop any time I want, I just like doing it
Weeds not that bad senpai
It's the drug dealer wot r dangerous, legalise drugs hurr

Nazies didnt do weed and they alsmot beat ally

>worked in the sun like a beaner for 10 hours today
>enjoy a little bit of marijuana when i get home which i purchase with my own hard earned money
>don't drink
>don't smoke cigarettes

Whatever mang. Gonna go back to enjoying my music and chillin'.

Because life sucks and we all die in the end?

Started smoking at 14 and stopped at 18. Just making me dumber, less able to engage ordinary existence, spoiled, and nihilistic. It wasn't hard to walk away from. Truth is stranger than fiction. Reality really is a high in itself.

Maybe he was depressed and that was the reason he smoked in the first place?

Talk about overdoing it retard.

I come home tmr and I'm gonna smoke up fat.

Weed>alcholjew

In moderation it's amazing. Perfect for post workout recovery, minimizes cravings for other things. Makes sex better, socializing easier.

Just because you and your burnout buddies had shitty experiences doesn't mean everyone else will.

Says the Brit who's country sees drinking a beer be more acceptable than drinking a soda. Fuck off britbong

I stopped about a month ago after a decade of daily use. I was severely depressed and suffering from avoidance and social anxiety. I'd smoke to give myself relief from those feelings even though I knew that my stoner behavior was a large part of what was causing them. The initial withdrawal was painful but the symptoms have let up a bit. A lot harder than quitting cigarettes or drinking.

No change yet. My life is just as shitty as before but at least I'm spending more time on productive pursuits and less on video games Sup Forums.

I'm just warning you guys, it's definitely not good for you. I had the mindset that it would heal my cancer or preserve my youth. Since I got my prescription I was able to smoke tons of high quality medical. So I did just that, I was blazing everyday all day. My brain eventually melted, same with a couple of my buddies.

Just a warning coming from a previous stoner, that shit will make you dumb, and eventually it will make you crazy. I got very sick when I quit. Because my body was physically addicted to it.

Imagine being a gullible dipshit with an anxiety disorder.

Weed enhances things about you that are already a part of you, if getting high turns you stupid and paranoid I have bad news buddy.

>I had the mindset that it would heal my cancer or preserve my youth.

Yeah, I never had that mindset because I'm not a retarded leaf. If you can't handle something in moderation then you made the right decision to step away.

>Smoke everyday for three years
>Every 8-10 months take three months off to clear the system.
>3.8 GPA at a top 15 health science program
>Just did a shoot with Adidas, 8-9% bf

Excuses bro.

Would you say that if smoked responsibly weed is beneficial at all?

I have bad news for you, you just described yourself.

I used to be very social and outgoing. Used to have a really good job as a manager in a high-up company. Weed turned me into a retard and I didn't want to believe it was the weed.

this guy knows whats up, good luck buddy.

if you just take one or two hits a day you won't melt your mind. Moderation is the key, mj has been used for millenia to enhance spiritual life

Holy fucking shit you goofy potheads are the fucking worst.

The reason that weed isn't fucking legal yet is because chucklefucks keep making themselves look like goons with their DUDE LET'S SMOKE AN OUNCE TO OUR FACES LMAO crap.

Literally all you need is a few inhales. Stop acting like fucktards and learn to into moderation.

I just quit a month and a half ago. I'm happy with my decision. I smoked every day, several times a day for twelve years.

I would say it should only be used for pain medicine or cancer patients. If you become addicted you will just smoke it until you become an burn out.

Using it in moderation like once a week is fine I suppose. But the guys who tell you they smoke everyday are burnouts.

I have been clean for almost a year and I still talk like a stoner, the damage is done.

What is moderation ?

Smoking a little here and there isn't so bad, your better off with a couple joints on your Saturday night than a 6 pack of brew.

As a former pothead I will admit that smoking all the time can definitely hold you back (it annihilates my personal motivation) unless you are a natural type A personality and a talented artist.

>caring about other people

piss off.

bro weed lmao

I generally can't be assed to smoke more than once a week. Y'all got problems.

>I had the mindset that it would heal my cancer
So what happened to your cancer?

Also it doesn't make you crazy, you're just an edgy brat who's never experienced any actual insanity and you think getting a little dizzy is the biggest thing in the world.

Try some meth or anything that's actually made for adults and then have a chat with your past self and make a comparison.

>being scientifically illiterate

>"chemically alters your body"

Your body is chemicals.
Your thoughts, are chemicals.
Thinking that putting a 'chemical' into your body is inherently bad is absolutely absurd.

>alters consciousness

You know what else does this? Sunlight, sleep, eating food, having a conversation with a person.

All of those cause a chemical change in your brain which affects your personality and actions.

>British education

That shit was metal... what kinda overkill was it ?

I feel ya OP. I escaped the herbal jew aswell. That being said, I did have personal issues, which were amplified while being a hardcore stoner.

At the end of the day, if you need to walk through life being "high" have you really lived at all?

I would say:

>stay away from addictive and mind-altering substances

Is that gopher ok

yeah, he's fine, he smoked some weed and got over it

Dunno if shitposting or not, but a few people actually cannot handle cannabis. I know jees... 500+ people that have or do smoke, I know of 3 person that cannot handle it.

One is schitzo - it sends him on a wild run
The two others just can't handle it, it's something about their physology that differs from others most likely.. but arrogantly we have not researches such elementary shit..

>smoking all day
yeah dat makes you lazy, and stone is stupid

>retarded
yeah you get a bit slow depending on lvl of smoking. If just a few in the evening, I don't feel anything but relaced really... But I can ie forget that the day before at work I already coded some shit, and do it over... usually if I smoke to much

>wait 30 days
your senses are clear again, your smell is back, you smell shit you could not before
I smoke to much now, I must fix that. I have taken breaks for years once I smoked 5-6 years everyday, maxed grades, excelled at work.. the kumar stereotype is not just bs

People react differently to this

I even smoke before I go workout, and we ain't got no greenland crap shit here, we got the whole marked here now

If you drink everyday, you're an alcoholic.

If you smoke everyday, you're a pot-head.

What part about this don't you guys get? MODERATION is key.

Wrong.

Its scientifically proven that you build up a tolerance (which every stoner would know).

That means that every subsequent join will require more to get you high.

>Imagine believing almost anything you read on the net

Sorry to tell you, you're just naturally stupid.

I'm actually pretty old, I didn't have cancer, I just thought it was an anti-oxident so I would be fine.

Shit messed me up hardcore, I started going schizo. Weed is not benign, if you smoke fuck tons you will go retarded I assure you.

I have done mushrooms and coke, but smoking fucktons of weed gave me the worse hallucinations. I never thought it was possible with weed.

Weed isn't for everyone. Just because it isn't for you doesn't mean it's bad for everyone.

>Imagine believing almost anything you read on the net, and being paranoid as fuck to the point you are having delusions

Imagine being paranoid as fuck all the time, not because of a drug, just because you understand. Imagine that stress level. Now imagine a drug that is non-addictive and alleviates that stress effectively for hours with a light dose.

>My other stoner buddy who smoked everyday killed himself, and another buddy oded on hard drugs.

Yeah this is a common fallacy user and it's just stupid. People that have severe problems and hard drug habits will usually do any drug available in a pinch. So sure they smoke some pot too. But their behavior and their outcomes are entirely different from those of the typical pot-head, who does NOT use other drugs.

Decriminalization is working great here. People that have serious problems still get busted for other things, and the cops aren't wasting taxpayers money persecuting pot-heads who aren't causing problems.

See

this was very stone...

but yeah.. taking breaks or not smoking at all is ofc the best. Alt med måte.

I can't handle alkihol... Can't count the number of times the police had to throw them selves over me en masse and throw me in the drunk bin... fucking was in paper and everything once... uuhh... when you wake up in that cell and don't remember shit
>noo not again... what did I do this time

don't drink, workout addict now

That goffer got her sides obliterated

When I started smoking it changed my life for the better, then at some point along the way it made me completely useless and degenerate and I have only recently managed to stop.

It's ok in moderation like alcohol but it has dangers that sneak up on you without you realizing. I wish the stoner propaganda about how it's a wonderdrug would stop, so many young lives are being ruined by it.

play sports nigga

kek, but you can't eat that burger...

Same OP. I went full retard on weed for several years. I'm ashamed at all the shit that came out of my mouth. The paranoid delusions, the stunted mental capacity. Fuck weed, never smoking it again. Haven't smoked weed in a year and a half.

Moderation is all things, faggot. Even alcohol is a carcinogen, but it's fine every now and then

Being a brat doesn't have anything to do with somebody's age, it has to do with life experience and wisdom.

You don't go insane or retarded, it just fucking doesn't happen. Saying that it does is the same as saying that carrots give you x-ray vision.

Anything in the way of serious hallucinations, mental disorders and retardation is just a strong placebo effect. It probably stems from other issues like being fucking gullible and being a little bitch.

My cousin dated a stoner for awhile in college, here's how it ended.
>stoner is smoking with some people
>decides to show off his gun
>takes mag out
>puts empty mag in so he can fuck around with it, pull the trigger for the click and shit
>he left one in the chamber
>blew his brains out in the middle of his party as a "joke"
The best part is we're all supposed to pretend he killed himself because he was "depressed" or some shit because the parents wanted to save face, apparently they decided it was better to pretend he killed himself because he was troubled rather than admit that he accidentally killed himself while being retarded.

>I had a bad experience
>Therefor we should ban it

Do you also watch the Flintstones and think cigarettes are doctor recommended?

>Smoke 5 grams a day
>Don't be a bitch
>Am okay

It's our generations liquor.

You better get used to smoking the shit, they're going to give it to us by the buckets when they draft us and send us off to war.

That goffer got her sides obliterated

youtube.com/watch?v=T8S5g8aFLfk

Related as fuck

>Am okay

yet you are a loser posting on Sup Forums on a Saturday night. dont pretend you are doing well

I bet you're fun at parties

communists are very manipulative.

don't listen to this enabler, he is simply a useful idiot.

I used to smoke and stop when I felt like it had only drawbacks. My best friends still smoke everyday, say it's all good and that it's not addictive. They're both pretty much doing nothing.

Don't smoke weed guys

Post time-stamped pics of yourself and the shoot

Haha you can't! Because the shoot doesn't exist and you're 89% bodyfat

man, you were always awful. Weed just made it more apparent.

I like it every once in a blue moon. perma Sup Forumsirgin here so I enjoy it for the events. Release dates with a blunt and some energy drinks or some good prepared food are absolutely sublime.

I have friends that smoke all day every day and its at the point where I have not gone and done anything social in 5 weeks because its like, I just don't want to smoke for the sake of smoking you know?

Everything has its uses, and too much of anything will fuck you up.

Can confirm this so fucking much.

Weed ain't the fucking wonder drug people. It takes over lives. Just because you're not getting physically fucked off like of meth, doesn't mean it's not doing you mental harm.

Quit while you can.

Actually NDA signed, won't be receiving copies for a couple weeks because the shoot was literally on Thursday. Flying first class in 7 hours. Staying up so I can sleep through and be rested for my work on Monday back in syrup land.

Sounds like someone's trying to cope with the fact that their actually obese.

it kills your brain cells and make you lethargic low energy

theres lots of drugs people can survive while doing including all prescription depression/anxiety drugs

it doesnt mean theyre good for you

stoners dont seem to understand that

cigarettes arent unhealthy one time but a perpetual habit for many years will do damage and your brain will probably be mush from 30 years of marijuana usage

Jewish pro-weed shill detected. Nice try Shlomo, we won't let you subvert us

When I smoked it I used to read a lot of conspiracy /x/ tier shit and believe it, embarrassing man but like you OP it made me delusional as hell.

Also when I stopped it really made me fucking ill, and I've come off benzo's cold turkey. I was sweating all the time, couldn't eat, everything looked grim with a derealized feel to it, I was aggressive and had really bad insomnia. What I don't get is stoners bang on about how there is no withdrawal, yet a quick google search shows thousands of people who went through the same and stoners just don't want to accept it. I get it, it hasn't affected you like that, you can come off it anytime or have done so without issue, but please don't act like others haven't physically suffered and it's just a mindset. There is more to it and it's not fully understood yet.

>conspiracy /x/ tier shit
like what famalam

>don't get is stoners bang on about how there is no withdrawal
normal with crankyness for 1 day, insomnia for a week. But benzos cold turkey on top of it, well yeah that's 100 times worse, you can get psychosis and even die if ill or weak. Check benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome. Alkohol is worse...

I got insomnia.. these pills I don't like them..
Some times I get some, but they work just for a while and I feel weird these non-diaz stuffs..

Benzons change your brain and make you physical addicted. Takes 2 years for brain to recover.

I hate to rotate a bit. Been to much smoking lately. but now shit 4:16 night last one out of tobacco

Keep drinking the alcholjew consuming calories and being a fat lard instead of the beautiful Aryan man you're forefathers fought for...

Sounds like a personal problem.

99 problems but weed aint one.

It's ok to go off the deep end for a little bit as long as you know you can return.

Dealt with painful autoimmune disease followed by emergency surgery this year - caused a lot of weed smoking. Weed is a part of my daily routine. Gonna slowly wean myself this summer....

to dream of harpooning whales trying to steal our fish. One whale up from stealing sild gone, 2nd whale...

and her.. I know she is to old but damnit

Alcohol is still worse though

>health science program
>Adidas
What are you, some retard who's getting a degree in personal training or something equally useless and thinks a 3.8 is something to brag about?

almost everyone I know for years of smoking weed are complete retards and failures at life

I used to blaze a lot ( A LOT)

And after I stopped, I started to be a functioning human being. Weed is worse than everything out there. Way WAY worse than alcohol and tobacco, WAY worse than all psychedelics. Only should be compared to opiates since they fuck your life even at a faster rate.

B-but I smoke week eyyry day! Nothing is wrong with me! Stupid NEOCON REPUBLICAN RACIST

It's okay you've learned from your mistakes. Lots of people who have a distaste for the drug have had a phase themselves. Tbh psychedelics are the way to go. Makes you see the true you and the amount of fake fucking bullshit that goes on in the people you know, and the world. Also it's really fucking cool. Just don't be a hippie poser faggot.

Which pharmaceutical company do you work for?

>I quit after I felt as if I was going mentally retarded
you still are

Shot heroin for years and still tested 136 IQ with a shrink and am finishing my masters in chem e.

Enjoy your shit drugs with no euphoria and paranoia and "muh weed addiction" faggots.

You're a disgrace.

Pussy. If weed fucked you up this bad you'll probably want to avoid green bananas, they could kill your bitch ass.

Nice try, but I can see through you.

Fukin leaf tryna get me off weed

>It's another retard user who presents anecdotal evidence for cannabis is bad episode
great thread OP!

If smoking is making you "paranoid" you were never a smoker to begin with.

>I did this cool thing
>But I can't show you
>You're fat for not believing me

alright

oh why isnt your story touching. meanwhile im over here smoking loud coz my undergrad was too damn stressful. i had too much willpower and did very well in undergrad taking 150% the average student load of credits every semister finishing my first BA in biochemistry in just 3 years followed by a BS in chemistry after 1 more year while i applied to medschool.

got in, just finished my first year, summer rotations start in a month, and ive been smoking about an ounce every 2-4 weeks for the past 3 years.
also scored 98th percentile overall on MCAT, and 99th percentile in a couple of the sub sections.

youre retarded because youre retarded and have no willpower/motivation in life to slightly improve your intellegence which becomes ever so less elastic every day you age and blame ur poor coping habits for where youre at now.

also ive notice for anyone to care about what you have to say on pol u gotta be a dick so i appologize

I quit smoking weed for 3 years after smoking it for 8 years everyday because a job I took that drug tested weekly. I started back up when that job was over with and nothing has changed. Still the same dude I was when I didnt smoke but now I sleep better at night.

To each their own op.

Ive fucked with many drugs- stimulants, benzos, hallucinogens, opiates- weed is the only high that makes me feel fucking awful and paranoid as shit, and I used to smoke it for years. This is barring the occasional bad hallucinogen trip or coming down off stimulants. It is a shit drug, Ill stick to actually feeling good off real drugs, thanks.

Smoked weed weekly, nearly daily, for years before the paranoid effects started to become predominant. You sound like an edgy, try-hard teenager.

Bleach is a chemical
Drink it
It's only a chemical man

>I quit after I felt as if I was going mentally retarded.
well youre on Sup Forums with other retards so Its too late now.

>Smoke weed every day still
>all it does is make me chill out while I play video games and helps me sleep
Why are leafs always so fucking crazy

Heh, watch out OP, I'm about to counter you with some exaggerated anecdotal evidence about how my dependency is really a strength *cracks knuckles*

that means you were doing hard drugs faggot

fuck off and follow his foot steps you're literally retarded

Weed is great depending on the person and dosage yetvsmoking large amounts will retard you some and have negative effects

I've been smoking daily for 5 years when is it suppose to kick in lad?

This is why a lot of people do it the sleep benefits are astounding. No more dream too which can be nice if you're going through deaths or just life trials.

What does your TMJ pic have to do with stoners?