I'd fuck that slut

>tfw I share a birthday with him

>mike brown should have committed his first rape today

What a cruel world

Wow

I'm definitely a #Cubanmissilecrisis now

Thanks OP, a real eye-opener

and nothing of value was lost

People die every day. Why's he so special?

Wtf is that tribal shit she's wearing?

Any life cut short is unfortunate. However, he is worth more dead than he ever would have been alive. Symbolically, politically, and historically. And let's not forget financially - do you think his mother would've been able to afford that fancy weave or that elaborate KANGZ beaded necklace if she hadn't spent the past two years profiting from his death?

Yeah, and Mike Brown should have listened to the police officer, instead of assaulting him and trying to take his gun.

>would've turned 20
Except he's dead. God bless the USA

So there still trying to milk a few more pennies from a rotting corpse

>Mike Brown should have been served 20 years today. #MikeBrownForever

Should have thought about that before attacking people like a nigger.

ooga booga where do white women at

so sorry

>First

I laughed when they pissed on his makeshift Altar

It's funny that he's stoned as fuck in that picture she uses to remember him and he was an armed robber who fled scene of crime before being shot while attacking police officer

He'd be 20 if you didn't raise him to be a thug who robbed an old asian guy

I feel pretty good about the fact that attacking a white man resulted in almost immediate justice.

Cruel indeed. One less incredible orgasm the female would have enjoyed.

This, Mike Brown is doing good for himself now, he hasn't robbed any stores for quite some time now, he really has turned his life around.

How much money has she seen out of this?

I feel fanfuckintastic! It's great to be alive and not a dead black thug on this fine Saturday.

It's a shame the nigger's mammy didn't follow it in to the grave.

GENTLE GIANT

I wonder what stat buffs that amulet gives her.

He sacrificed his life to give the world the term "Dindu". We are forever in his debt. Rip in pieces Gentle Giant.

HE

Good

Why does she look rich now? Merchandising?

really makes you think

It's really strange, I've made it past 20. I mean, I don't make a habit of violently robbing stores before attacking armed police officers but it's probably only because I'm white that I've managed to avoid being shot to death by law enforcement.

He really is gone to soon.

Perhaps he shouldn't have charged at a police officer and stolen his gun.

The cop was obviously a racist and itching to shoot a black kid

Its Sunday you stupid cocksucker

Man, think about all the things he could have stolen.

SHE A QWEEN FA/\/\

Almost as much as an Irishman would stand a chance of stealing

what this guy said

life full of robbery, potential murder, and potential sexual assault snuffed out? sounds pretty good to me.

That clerk can't be any taller than 5'0" holy shit turbomanlet

I lol'd. Subtle.

DINDU

Mike Brown should not have been born in the first place.

It was for the best.

He really is a gudboi, now.

>canada

>Michael Skolnik

lel I remember this faggot. It's been awhile since I've trolled Black Lives Matter on twitter. I went on with my life and completely forgot about this stupid nigger robbing a convenience store and assaulting a cop and getting labeled a martyr in the process. This faggot is going to tweet about it the rest of his life. He apparently is unaware or unconcerned about the fact that every 12 hours so far in 2016 a black man has been shot to death in Chicago alone. That's just one city.

Yeah I feel bad for the mother, who doesn't? Mothers burying their sons is a horrible thing, but if I got this concerned about it every time it happened I'd have to do it twice a day just to cover Chicago alone.

NUFFIN

I love how they use school pics and stuff to try and make out "LOOK AT HIM HE JUS A KID HE A GUD BOY" but even here, in a school pic, with humorously shopped robes, he looks like a nasty piece of work.

This

You know it's one thing to say that maybe Wilson shouldn't have killed Brown (which is bullshit anyways because he totally should have) but it's a whole other retarded thing to pretend like Mike Brown wasn't a piece of shit who would've been in jail by now anyways.

willing to bet cash money if he hadnt died then he would be in jail today for something else he did.

Life of crime. The faggot was robbing houses and attacked a neighborhood watch man which is what got him killed.

I can't comprehend that outfit.

The longer I stare the more confusing it gets.

>I share a birthday with him and this user

Wasn't that nigger living with his grandma?
I keep hearing that his parents didn't even give a shit about him until he was finally put down.

Maybe he shouldn't have been an armed robbery, strong arming elderly men for a pack of cigarettes and petty cash. Or assaulting a police officer in his own car.

Not doing either of these things would have seen to it that little mike would be 20 today. The petulant, sniveling arrogance of the common nigger is hard to stomach.

>Skolnik
>Jewish

typical

>inb4 someone tweets this back to her

How does this make you feel?
Makes me want to get a bag of skittles

It's the traditional garb of an African Kween

One of my college teachers has been bangin on about that trayvon nigger recently, repeating the usual nonsense like
>Zimmerman shot an unnarmed kid
>he was a kid

The usual bollocks basically. There are nigger apologists in all walks of life in every country.

A life full of possible crimes snuffed out sounds good to me.

>A life full of possibility
Yeah, he coulda been two years into a 20-life sentence by now

>A life 3/5ths of possibility, snuffed out

Fixed that for you.

he was just about to turn his thieving thug life around

her book is on the new york times best sellers list collegenigger

Yeah, if he wouldn't have attacked a police officer, he would probably have turned 20 today. But he did and shit happened and it was his own damn fault

Whew, we could have had another crack dealing nignog running around. Dodged a bullet there!

What classes do you need to talk where your professors have to jam their political opinions down your throat? I took engineering so they never brought that shit up.

Gratz on 2 years without committing a crime.
He did it !

youtube.com/watch?v=KMSO0CXnYtE

GETTING HIS LIFE ON TRACK

I'm going to eat the fuck out of some skittles to celebrate.. this is the skittles guy right?

Posting the trial evidence, just because.

QWEENZ

Stop making everything about white victimhood. This is a pro-black space.

No, cigarillos.

They're worth less than fecal matter

i'm having some skittles in his honor

History A level

inb4 underage- turned 18 november

come home Ben
youtu.be/jilQ_31WquQ

A sense of ease, like when painkillers kick in and remove a headache, at the thought of the crimes the world has been spared.

What self-respecting person still takes this shit seriously?

>be a big, black, ghetto-fabulous niglet
>rob store
>get stopped by cop
>try to wrassle him and take his gun
>get shot
>"HE DINDU NUTHIN"

>I don't like the guy, therefore: whatever he says is factually wrong.

>young beautiful white people murdered by niggers
I just can't take it anymore, I am going to fucking explode. I wont accept the killing of our race.

When Sup Forums, when will the race war actually start?

It makes me feel like there hasn't been a good chimpout in a while. I miss getting comfy and watching live streams of chimps getting gassed and looting.

I wish he could be shot every year so we could enjoy the nogs burning their shit down. Once a year would be fantastic.

kek, what was that kid's deal?

>almost 20 years old
>still doesn't understand that trying to pull a gun on a cop is a bad idea