What's more lame, learning russian or learning japanese?

What's more lame, learning russian or learning japanese?

Learning Japanese. If I hear anyone over 12 is "studying" japanese the first thing I want to do is rip their fucking weeaboo rice fucking dick off.

learning Russian. Let's face it. You don't have nor determination no true devotion to learn Russian. Plus there isn't much good content in Russian. Wanna Learn it to read some old-fashion 19-century literature? LOL. Because modern day Russian music, tv shoes, movies and literature are shit.
Source: i'm Russian.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>let's
Wouldn't even read further. No shitty russian can tell me what to do

>le weeaboo maymay

Learning both would be useful though

Idi v magazin i kupi kartoshki, cyka

Learn both. Future allies against the degenerate facists led by Antifa and their muslim allies in the next world war.

>and then the retards show up

>ad hominem

Nice autism lmao

It's safe to assume that you're a retard if you're pro Trump. I'm not even trying to argument with people like you. I've tried countless times and you're just beyond saving.

I took two years of Russian. It's pretty cool. Met a few Russians because of it, speak it decently. I didn't practice all summer so I'm forgetting a bunch. Cases always confuse me.

Learn Russian. Once Trump finally hands over your shit tier country to Putin it will come in handy. They may let you be one of the higher up slaves. Maybe Cleaning toilets instead of sucking dick.

I don't think 'argument' can be used as a verb, user-chan.

>746984711
Grow up eurofag/leaf
You're not even worth a (you)

>What's more lame.
>Getting educated.
>Or getting Educated.
t. dropout nigger.

Enjoy that monolingual $7.25 an hour wage.

Stay mad Americuck

T. Leaf/Eurofag

Gosh how I love seeing those rednecks screaming their shit out like OH RUSSIAS GON RUL DA WORLD GOT TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE
Learning russian or japanese is not any productive, it's no kind of education.

Ur kind make me feel proud that I'm sane and educated, much unlike you are

I'm reading Russian, it's pretty fun.

Implying learning any language could be lame..

Bceм пpивeт тoвapищи кoммyниcты!

>2013 + 4
>Not learning Cantonese for our future overlords

learning is not lame, dickhead

Hey, man, not everyone over twelve knowing Japanese is a weeb. Some of us just like learning a very different language. Fuck, I don't even watch anime.

Knowing both languages will make you invaluable in the eyes of companies.

Depending on what business you're in. Someone who is fluent in English, Russian and Japanese is worth a lot if your companies have any interaction with clients from those countries.

All the other fags in this thread are 13 y.o. keyboard warriors who don't know shit about useful skills in the real world.

I had an uncle who works as a translator, interpreter, and learns a shit ton of money.

Learn Russian for when Trump finalizes Putin's takeover of America.

Learning japanese
Because lets face it, if anyone (who doesn't look like a fedorable gentleman)g oes to russia to pick up hot chicks, will probably find one. Also, they'll have to survive that crazy ass country's hicks.

With japanese you can turn off japanese girls by showing them your anime collection & thats about it.

On one hand, Japan's is one of the largest economies in the world, while Russia is a crumbling, kleptocratic petro-state. Learning Jap would be more useful. However, Russia has an excellent literary tradition and it would be very cool to read in the original. Japanese also has some brilliant writers like Natsume Soseki.

On the con side, Japanese writing is more complex than that of any other living language. You'll need to invest a fuckload of time into the endeavour.

Hah, that's basically the only reason I'd consider learning Russian. Holy fuck, Russian women can be hot. Of course, they one day turn thirty and become a roly-poly, red-faced babushka overnight, but shit's pretty awesome until then.

Just find an 18 yr old. Or one a lil further out east that have some asian blood mixed in. They all want to leave russia because its corrupt as fuck.

Honestly, hilarious question. But I like it.

So I say both. If you have the capacity to learn another language, learn a shit load of them. And unless you have some sort of business or soulful priority to either(relationship,family, cultural interest, etc) , go for the gusto.

(I'm a total retard who is incapable of ever doing this despite being constantly surrounded and engulfed by bilingual stuff)

I hate people who are learning Japanese because they have an unhealthy obsession with Japanese media. And with that, they imagine living in Japan when in reality people in Japan really don't want to deal with your man-child bullshit.

Shit, yeah, the eastern ones, man... One of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen I met when she was an exchange student at a Japanese university.

She was, however, completely cuckoo-bananas.

Depends on your mother language tbh.
I started as bilingual English/Macedonian, so Russian would be easier for me for example.

Ok vut in her defense
All women are

Bы вce тyт пидopы чтo ли?

My wife is the most sane, well-adjusted person I know, but most people in general are pretty nuts. This chick took the cake, though. I friend of mine dated her for a few months and the fucking stories he told me about her... Looks-wise, she was way out of his league, but he still broke ot off because he just couldn't deal with her insanity anymore.

There's that, too. Japanese is a language isolate, but knowing Korean or Chinese can help. I've heard Russian grammar can be pretty brutal, though.

Remember a story?

>learning japanese
you can only visit the country for 3 months at a time. you can get a job teaching english there to stay full time, but 1] you need a degree 2] the school that's hiring you can be complete shit to work for.

so the only reason to learn japanese, is to fondle the anime culture and brag online that you've studied japanese.

Who is she?

>projecting this hard

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

I watch the odd anime now and then, and I would like to learn Japanese, not because I'm a filthy weebo but when I visit I don't like communicating through Google translate.