:)

I want Kristen to shart in my mouth and nose

gg Kristen; fancy Sup Forums person, still helping fans get off

good idea

Need more of them rare Vickis

Love their red faces right here!!

Those sexy eyes are Sup Forums colours

vitamin V

If I was with her I'd make her start every morning by pissing the bed and waking me up by suffocating me with the wet sheet.

damn, us K-Stewfus were on such a roll...

>>Special Lesbian Edition

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel pledges. Mwah! Smoochies

True. :)

yeah they look like they were getting it on a minute before

here ya go.

You can't have a celebread without the Queen herself

The Jew queen is back?

That's what I was going to say! Naughty girls!

Listen up, you insufferable pledges, these threads need a serious make over, no scratch that, a whole facelift. I'm here to fix that. Get in line and worship the jewess queen. It's time to come get your vaccination.

I'm gonna break it to you, nobody else likes Kristen Stewart

Indeed my friend

Hey, mod! Get lewd!
Bonus points if people get angry.

I would bow before Queen Emma. I know my place.

I would drink milk out of Kristen's asshole, so I have to disagree.

Glad to see it. We spoke before about going somewhere else, kik good for you?

not true :(

>iphone 5s
>2017

JJ master race

It's hot that she wants 2 dicks, but her attempt to include both seems to have missed the mark completely.
Also, I'd fuck that mouth.

How is that possible? :o

Now this, I can fap to!

thanks for the backup you perverted fuck!

>typical jew bitch detected
FYI, you trying to sound smart just makes you sound even dumber to us.

You are a joke, half a women (at best) and it is no wonder you feel you have to come here and preach the merits of a jew bitch (and even refer to her as "queen"; how laughable and ironic when they are the opposite--peasant trash with an attitude and a beak of a nose centered on the ugliest of all faces). Get a clue. You are less than nothing and a reject. No decent man would be would you, though they might use you, and you'll have to settle for a jewboy and that jew smell the rest of your life--with ugly-ass kids to boot.

I've got this planned out don't worry.

Peek-a-boo
I see you

Don't make me blush user.

Sounds really great but I'm not gonna do lewd rp right now sorry about that user.

It's possible because lil fagboy is not drinking milk at all out of her asshole. It's cum. From all the manwhore's she slept with who came in her ass and used her.

Nice

You know what you need user? To be trained in a feminist camp.

wait did you purposely post the same thing I did?

Nope, please don't project your faggotry onto me. Literal milk, it would be warm and help me sleep at night.

Stroking...

You really getting so triggered you resort to antisemite BS?! You really disgust me and I'm sure my fellow pledges would agree with me that would be glad to see you take a hike. So beat it, you pathetic spineless wimp

i believe they fucked while filming the runaways and no one will ruin this for me.

That's cool, do shoot me a message though @ holyfuckitssam

saved

them as well

So pale

Sure thing

they did. it's common knowledge

Christ she's beautiful

who?

nah i was just really slow with the captcha, can delete it though

Yup ..., i know user.

Good Jew

Carla Gugino and Malin Akerman