How are you browsing /b

How are you browsing /b
App or browser?

using app cos in public with no laptop or anything

I'm using clover

The fucking dating app?

No, it's an older Sup Forums browsing app that got taken off the app store. I'm using it as well. Prefer it to all the other current apps.

Looks good, thanks man.

Clover works fine for me.

Using Clover as well

I always used mimi but lately it causes problems while posting.
Clover doesn't have a layout with tabs unfortunately, but posting works well

Using “The Chan”

What browser app works best ? Use Mimi on the mobile

Clover app too. It's the best, especially when you have a Sup Forums pass. You can just shotpost as much as you want from whatever location you please.

Same, clover is great.

Thinking about getting a Sup Forums pass. I spent money on way more useless stuff tbh

This. It's not that expensive and it really makes Sup Forums a lot easier to use

>baiting people into buying bullshit pass
anyone who wastes even a single dollar on this shit is fucking retarded (probably a homo too)

Enjoy your 1000 captchas

enjoy your parents money while it lasts.
also, how much of a total fucking loser one must be in order to post 1000 times on Sup Forums?

Mimi

>parent's money
Not everyone here is an underagefag like yourself. I pay for my own fucking Sup Forums pass.

>not parent's money
>Not everyone here is an underagefag
>I pay for my own fucking Sup Forums pass
"The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Yeah stfu poorfag

>guy 1: yo dude check out my new watch, it's a rolex
>guy 2: wow looks expensive. check out my car bro
>guy 1: holly shit is that a lambo?
>guy 2: yeah bro
>guy 1: nice bro
>random cwc looking user approaches
>user: h-h-hey, hey guise, you think you're rich? you ain't seen shit
>guy 1 & 2 start to gag due to putrid smell of defecation coming off of user
>user: check out my Sup Forums pass
>guy 1 & 2 run away realizing they are total poorfags

>Implying you have either a Rolex or a Lamborghini

If you're jealous of something as basic as a Sup Forums pass, I don't think you have anything

you missed the point retard.
it's not about the haves and have nots,
it's about "normal" anons such as myself, and plebs who are one step away from linking their Sup Forums pass to their google account.

Why are you so upset by me wanting to post upon tapping the 'post' button instead of first selecting 9000 store fronts or road signs? I use Sup Forums a lot, both for shitposting and for more serious topics like /p/ and /diy/ and I noticed that I was wasting a lot of time filling out those captchas, so I bought a Sup Forums pass. Because that is what normal people do; they identify problems and solve them if the solution is worthwhile

first of all, don't trigger me with your "Why are you so upset" bullshit.
second, although the captcha is a little bitch (little because 90% of the time you don't have to fill anything out),
i still won't help chink moot help underage kids call me a faggot on the internet.

Jedem das seine