Would you date a black girl, Sup Forums?

Would you date a black girl, Sup Forums?

no its fucking gay

fuck no

>Would you date a monkey, Sup Forums?

Ape.

Monkeys have tails.

I have. Sex was awesome. When I met her parents, I found out her thing for me was the same as when white girls go for black guys. Her dad is a big-time racist. She loved doing PDA in front of him and watching him squirm. I tried my best to get along with him, but every day I was with his daughter made him hate me a little more. She left me for an Asian. Almost a year of hot sex memories. No other black hotties I tried for hooked up with me.

of course

It's complicated.

Fucked a chick named Nicole for a few months. Shit was good, but never met her family.

We broke it off even though the pussy was good. She then went on to an asshole nigger state cop who beat her.

Whatever.

god damn it

lol'd

Sure, if shes non ghetto, educated or non American.
Just like I wouldn't date some white trailer trash girl either.

fuck yes, date hell no

>Monkeys have tails.
oooooh

MOAR

You don't date them, you just get infected/fuck them. They'll never be yours, don't trust them.

tried it, hated it. I swear to god I am deaf now from all of her stupid, loudass nigger friends.

Bullshit. Black women have the purest love.

You could be talking about women in general. lol

we wuz kangs

I have already, she was great.

Also, Im not a 15 year old closet dweller. Try to get outside bros.

Dubs don't lie

Fuck one - depending on body

Date one - nah B

instant boner

I'd take that black ass to pound town any day, user. I know these racist fatfucks wouldn't turn her down either if she walked up to you and started rubbing her ass on your dick.

Yea, my biggest fetish is becoming an explorer and civilizing indigenous people, eventually marrying a local native woman in a christian wedding, and impregnating her during our honeymoon in london.

No.

Nice feet

she is hot

no
no one with a just little bit of self respect would

Holy fuck.

This is what I love about living in a 25% black state. You can go out and at any time be treated to the sight of world class ass on a random girl who works at Walmart or something.

If she is not obese it is ok.
But this thread is full of fat arses

>Fat smelly nigger ass
>Ugly neanderthal face

Nope, never lots of friends had black gfs, they raise them too different with another set of values.

I'll stick with my white beautiful ladies.

Yes. Black + white = superior race / best combination

you mean Asian + black

>same average IQ as white
>physical advantage of blacks

Dumb niggers always go for the chicks with the supersized McDonalds asses, thank god, because you leave all the good-looking girls like
for us white folks.

Wouldn't date one, but I wouldn't mind having my personal trained fuckmonkey slave.

If they weren't crazy.

i'm not into bestiality

plz post more meems of this gril and her abomination

how about this one? anyone want more

This. Also it would depend on the face. Some black women look like fucking gorillas

I already am. Weve been together for 3 years and shes the love of my life. Literally anyone that says otherwise just has internalized their racism

cute

>doing PDA
hows middleschool?

nice body but how does her face look like`?

black yes, nigger no

My racism is pretty externalized thank you very much. Also dating a nigger woman doesn't make you non racist you virtue signaling cunt.

Square jaw mom and the freak.

Same thing.

>thinking everyones racist to explain your own insecurites
>being racist because of insecurities
projecting much?

id sex

Depends. If she's a good girl for me yes: I'll date a black girl.

Like this

good, but I don't like how her left thumb is positioned to make it look like she has a dick.

I have. Sex was pretty good, her pussy and ass were delicious (except she couldn't suck dick without almost puking). She on the other hand was a nightmare. Neurotic, paranoid, terrified of frogs and dogs and germs, prone to accusing me of cheating anytime I was not around her, islander so her family was fucking bizarre and impossible to understand, pretty goddamn selfish too. All in all I can't recommend them for relationships.

I've dated two black chicks in my life and fucked around with a couple more. All of them were submissive, into blowjobs and facials, and took it in the ass. Could be more a factor of the types of girls I go for, though.

It's okay for someone to not be attracted to say, blondes or redheads, but there is a special word that demonizes someone who isn't attracted to black skin and features? You don't think that's a little weird?

Have and would again.
Divorce rates between black female and white men is 50 lower than all white couples. On the other hand, black male and white female divorce is twice as likely. Obviously white women are the problem.

I've dated a couple dif black girls. Honestly if you get one that isn't a hood rat then they are legit. Last one I was with would smoke with me and do nerd shit

she have dick!!!

sorri i no date animals

because no one ever says "i would never date a red head". Theres one thing thats called prefernce and one thing called exclusion, or racism.

I married a woman about my age, with a similar appreciation for high education, a sceptical view of consumerism, knowledge of classical music and very well read in English literature. As a bonus, she was black. (died 2007.) Sorry, Sup Forums, I was a disappointment to her too.

not a real nigger, would date a half nigger.
it would be too embarrasing to admit im not good enough to get a human gf

Talking bout that PS triple

True red heads are disgusting, fire bush, would not date at all.
Would date a black woman though no problem.

in a heartbeat

I rather go to the zoo and date a GORILLA.

>implying there's any difference

My expierece was quite similar op, she was so paranoid for no reason, and I travel for work so.... But she was much younger, 29 to 21 so i blame immaturity. But dat ass, dat pussy. Black girls are freaky and will show you a new world. Im still about that swirl life. 9/10 would do again

You in Michigan? I might know her. What a dime, if so.

>"would you date a woman?"
Only on Sup Forums could something this stupid be legitimate question

Sure they do. I'd rather date a fat black girl than a girl with red hair and freckles. People can't change what they're attracted to and shouldn't be demonized for it. I thought this was a fundamental doctrine of the morally ascendant?

I'm attracted to thick eyebrows and not extreme shortness. Not being attracted to black skin as a feature is just as legitimate (although I am, very much so).

thoughts?

No, they are stinky as fuck.

I wouldn't, because I'm white and not a nigger

i wouldn't because I'm not a shitskin

already am

No, I'm not into bestiality