What's a policy proposed by Trump that you don't like?

What's a policy proposed by Trump that you don't like?

There's no way everyone here deep throats him nonstop without having a disagreement

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish he was even harder on degenerates.
Other than that his plans seem good for the most part. At least a good start.

oh look, it's another shill slide thread!

sage

Mass surveillance. Direct violation of the 4th amendment.

Other than that, I agree with him.

He thinks that all of the NSA spying is a good thing and that Snowden should be brought back, tried for treason and executed.

Trannies

4 seconds apart.

I wish he'd make the muslim ban permanent

I don't think he's really all that well informed about the ideas of internet freedom. They ought to be forever protected so SJW's can never ruin the free exchange of ideas.

do you want people releasing secrets to rival countries to be fucking tolerated? waht the fuck are you? some kind of anarcho capitalist faggot?

Snowden still committed treason you know. He didn't just leak that the government was spying on people, he leaked a bunch of top secret shit too.

Nothing. I believe fully in the fuhrerprizip.

He wants to cut funding for NASA

I think the wall is a dumb idea but it's the sentiment behind it that matters.

The classified NSA shit is unconstitutional and is being used for non-national security related domestic law enforcement. It hasn't prevented any terrorist attacks, and, in fact, makes us less safe because it is not properly targeted.

>One current federal prosecutor learned how agents were using SOD tips after a drug agent misled him, the prosecutor told Reuters. In a Florida drug case he was handling, the prosecutor said, a DEA agent told him the investigation of a U.S. citizen began with a tip from an informant. When the prosecutor pressed for more information, he said, a DEA supervisor intervened and revealed that the tip had actually come through the SOD and from an NSA intercept.

reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805

Now fuck off, you unthinking bootlickers.

The progressive tax plan. Loopholes should be eliminated and everyone pays an equal percentage.

Not a shill. It's actually a good discussion. Trump must have people lurking around, hopefully they see what his supporters may want.

I disagree with his positions on the NSA spying programs.

If he runs with Rand, Rand will sort that out.

I really, really wish he was for gassing tranny degenerates. But, you can't have everything in life.

I will happily accept almost every bad policy if he preserves the republic and defeats the attempt to erase our laws by flooding the country with cartel-enslaved political machine cogs.

>muslim ban permanent
like a constitutional amendment?

His trade policies are bad.