>go back to my room to realize my situation
>a literal 10/10 is trying to smash
>tfw she speaks 4 languages
>tfw shes tall
>tfw dat curly hair
>tfw 10/10 personality
>tfw that fucking accent
>tfw close friend

Do I smash or nah? I really REALLY like her, but I dont want to mess up our dynamic

>lebanese
She obviously like girls you faggot, take the hint.

What's wrong with her left eye, looks retarded. But since you are on Sup Forums, nothing surprises me anymore.

Yeah sure and I'm motherfucking Santa Claus

Kek

Bone the fuck out of her user. If your into her go for it. Worst case scenario she stops talking to you and you meet someone else.

Idc if you believe me, just trying to get some advice

Bone her and bone her good

You don't want a relationship?

I'd totally fuck with a relationship, and I think shes trying to get one going, but I'm worried I won't perform and fuck the whole thing up

I'd say go for it. If no one could, be the one that actually did.

like sexually? or as a bf?

>but I'm worried I won't perform and fuck the whole thing up
Then die a dickless gutless virgin.
My suggestion is not to think too hard. just go with what feels right. You'll do fine. We've been fucking for hundreds of thousands of years and we're still getting the job done. So quit worrying and fuck her.

>meet this lebanese girl,

LULZ

You only live twice.
Smash her.

Sexually, we're basically soulmates when it coles to conversation

"Perform" dude who cares. Just do your best and if she's into you it won't matter that much.

Im not a virgin lol. Im more worried Ill get stuck with a dead dick from anxiety than anything else

Then just have make out sessions. See how dicky is doing when she is straddling you and grinding on you while your making out. Girls love that shit and its good warm up. And you don't look like your rushing to hook up or assuming shes easy.

pretty true tho

You should say something, and be open about it.

Nothing bad will come of you telling her that despite wanting to hook up or have sex, you are still interested in being her friend and retaining that dynamic. Chances are, she'll agree, if shes into you.

You can't be serious...

I have anxiety issues, forgot to mention lmao

>also only an issue because I actually like her

I do too. It's never got in the way of me getting a boner tho. Take it slow then I guess but this seems like some really stupid shit to worry about. You need to take everyone's advice and go for it user or you will regret it. Don't be such a fucking beta. You have been given a wonderful opportunity now put your fucking dick in it.

It's a picture of some random kid you fucktard.
I mean, how could you possibly think it's the lebanese woman OP's talking about ?

Quit your shit, Max.

She picked you. She wants to fuck. She sounds like the dominant in bed type. You probably don't have to do much but lay there in relax while she gets you started with a bj most likely then rub on her tits, get a boner and bone her. Are you sure you're not a virgin, lol?

Im not even beta, I just want to keep talking to her. Even if my dick dies, Id just do some other shit

>def going to try and smash now tho, thanks

Yup lol, I just have anxiety issues

you stupid fuck, if that's true what you wrote, then FUCK HER ASAP

don't be a beta faggot and stop worrying about "messing up our dynamic", ffs, you'll be sorry if you don't fuck her, believe me..

So much this
You'll be fine, OP, you're overthinking this. I'm an anxious person too, I know what it feels like. The hardest part is doing things. Once you've done something you feared before actually doing it, you'll realize it was not that hard after all.
You don't want to fuck things up ? Well, be self-aware, learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are OK. Only you can decide what happens in your life, knowing that every person evolves during it's lifetime. Keeping a status quo, especially in relationships, will lead to regrets for something that you haven't done, which in my opinion is worse than regretting something that you have done.

My eyes are open. I shall finesse ASAP and just try my best...if I do nothing Id probably kms

Have fun user

10/10? Do you mean 10/retarded?

Are you brown

bone her and put a ring on it
seriously.

Lowkey shes a keeper, idk

Stab her in the face