Am i the only one who feels like very ugly things are going to happen in our lifetime ? like WW3

am i the only one who feels like very ugly things are going to happen in our lifetime ? like WW3.

are you guys getting ready ?

I've been preping.

Guns, Ammo, Food

If there's one thing globalization has done is convince me another world war is highly unlikely. All the powerful countries are too financially dependent on each other now that war is completely unprofitable.

Oil will probably run out. Automation will probably replace most jobs. Global capitalism will collapse. Crop failure. The list goes on.

This is pretty much the apex of civilization. It will only regress from here.

>am i the only one who feels like very ugly things are going to happen in our lifetime ? like WW3.

idgaf. My dad fought in a war, my two grandads fought in a world war, my four great grandfathers fought in a world war and their fathers before them also fought in one war or another.

And yet I came to be. My family is obviously genetically predisposed to survive armed conflicts regardless of intensity

>WW3
I've been waiting for this moment my whole life

This,

My hope of witnessing the coming horror is the only reason I haven't killed myself.

Please build a wall on your north too to keep us safe, America.

Of course it's going to happen, the Illuminati cards predicted it.

Of course, I'm not going to fight for this country since it is probably going to be the main antagonist.

And nobody wants to fight for the bad guys.

Are you a fucking cockroach?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

This was exactly what people said about Japan before WW2. The reality of history is that economics can't prevent conflicts driven by deeply rooted cultural differences.

>WW3

Can we just stop with this retarded meme? The great powers will never war with each other again. They have no reason to. It would be retarded, they all trade and get along with each other fine.

You'll beg to join your ancestors in the grave before the end.

Boy I hope so.

>They have no reason to. It would be retarded
There are retarded people in the world.

Also, the jews could start the WW3 against their enemies too.

>very ugly things are going to happen in our lifetime
Already have been and will continue to happen.

>WW3
If it somehow didn't happen even with all the dickwaving and near misses of the cold war I doubt it's going to happen over european border tensions and doon coons.

Same.

It will be periods of civil strife, not a world war. It'll be people killing people.

>they all trade

Except international trade hasn't benefited ordinary people in the major powers, so we're about to start dismantling our trade agreements.

>get along with each other fine

No we don't. We pretend to, for the sake of trade, and the trade is going away. That's why slamming China is so good for trump's poll numbers.

Of course not. The Jews are one step ahead of everyone and know how to placate the population enough to obey and be the good goyim they are.

I think we're way more likely to collapse from the inside than from any war that might happen.

Yes, and the great nations of Europe are far too intertwined to ever have a truly great war again, right? The relations between the monarchs of Britain, France, Germany, Austria, and Russia are simply too close for a full-scale war to ever emerge, I assure you!

The cold war was kept cold because of the threat of nuclear annihilation. What happens when ICBM's are rendered useless by modern countermeasures.

With the way the America has been fracturing the middle east, whilst simultaneously arming saudi arabia and terrorist groups like ISIS. It seems like they're trying to push the muslim world to unite in jihad against the western powers.

Israel banks on winning and taking vast territory to create greater israel.

Remember that America's elite financed hitlers rise to power and used him as a weapon against the soviet union.

WW3 when the elites want it to happen

My predictions:
1. Global economic depression. The bottom is going to fall out of China eventually and they'll bring everyone down with them. Those barbaric chinks are serial liars and their financial system is held together by duct tape and falsified data.

2. Middle East / radical Islam is going to get worse before it gets better. Mudslimes will continue to blow themselves up for imaginary sky virgins, the powers that be in 1st world countries don't want a goddamn thing to do with the problem, and directly-involved governments are incompetent/corrupt/complacent in this issue.

3. Automation and globalization are not going to do any favors to western countries. There will simply be not enough jobs at anything close to livable wages. What is going to happen when 50 million jobs won't exist in 20 years?

it just take one man in the right place user. remember Hitler ? who expected before he took over that Germany will go to war with every country around it.

I personally think that the great regulator will come in my life time

God I hope not. I've read The Road, that would be an ugly way to go out.

to summarise:

>Saudi Arabia stands in way of greater israel
>one of the largest arms buyer
>Apparently played a role in 9/11
>reason for alliance with west(oil) is waning in power, solar energy soon to be cheaper(within next 10 years)
>neighboring states all being systematically dismantled
>massive unrest inside saudi arabia itself

all signs point to a WW3 with an emergent united arab state. The war wont last long though because there is no long term ability to wage war via diverse manufacturing base. United arab state attacks israel, israel defends itself with convetional forces and mounts counter attack. World unites behind da joos.

Eh, not in my lifetime
if I had a child, maybe his or her lifetime, but not mine
I'm not rich so the family history of dying pre-60 probably means I'm fucked

don't be affraid. I grew up in the 80's and we were affraid of ww3 allright. just live.

ww3 will be fought behind the curtains not infront of them, they don't want to destroy us. They just want to get rid of the armies, then pluck us off within months. Or they want too nuke everyone nonstop till the planet blows up

>am i the only one who feels like very ugly things are going to happen in our lifetime ? like WW3.

Not the worst of things. My country is being taken away from me anyway. The matter in which I lose it isn't really important.

its not just you, its europe too except hungary and poland and some slavic countries. but how ever it will consume us too the cancer that is islam will destroy the world. Making us back too the stone ages or forcing nukes among countries

>tfw live near major city

Can it please be postponed until I save up enough to buy a property in the middle of nowhere and build a bunker?

Yes, allready happening around the globe.

Small fires here and there, rioting and misery and deaths.

I've been making list of people who "prep" so when shit hits the fan, me and my buddies just take their storages over.

Theres so many stupid survivalists who broadcast their supplies and weapons and defence setups around the world.

Btw, could you store a lot of whiskey, i like whiskey.

It'll happen, and either I get to stay in the States as a disabled vet or God forbid get conscripted

Either way

>it ain't me

An Inspector Calls?

Pre-WW1 was even more globalized than we are today. It's not a new phenomenon, only the mass immigration is.

9-11 was our generational happening.

The 00s are going to be seen in the same light as the 1860s, the 1910s, and 1960s.

>DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

I agree.

Nothing will happen to you bro don't worry. Being in the middle of nowhere in a shitty country is probably good for world war scenarios.

Financial codependency contributed to the world part of the first two world wars... The bankers got all the countries in debt from world war 1, then proceeded to call in the debts leading to the rise of Hitler... or did you forget that he was democratically elected?

no, ive always felt there was going to be something, but never had a word for that feeling. so i called it a "happening" for lack of a better term.

something big, world changing perhaps, n my lifetime. ive wondered why i feel it but have ignored it for a long time. in recent years it has surfaced again.

at least some level heads are here
>imblying

The liklihood of getting struck by an asteroid of life-ending size again is really, really slim.

And even if one starts to approach again, we'll probably just get Bruce Willis to destroy it.

I feel the opposite actually, like things are about to get amazing really fast. I feel like all these weird tensions between everybody will dissolve seemingly out of nowhere. It's a weird feeling because for forever I've always felt a HABBENING coming but right now? Not really. I have no logical explanation for this but it's there

WW3 will be a race/religious war, mark my words gentlemen

Talked to an army guy today, because of my injuries from snowboarding I literally can't be drafted.
Feels good man

The only powerful countries are full of betas now so it would never happen

This