What do you regret most in life?

What do you regret most in life?

There is a reason for everything, so nothing.

You?

Being blind to the obvious tell a girl was into me because I hated myself too much to even consider that a girl could be into me.

not killing myself 10 years ago

Growing up

Allowing myself to get physically unfit

What was the reason for the holocost?

That you can only kill yourself once.

finding Sup Forums

I guess that i allowed myself giving into the peer pressure when i was younger to do certain things i'm not proud of in hindsight.

sending prayers to Las Vegas

Kek

To show what human really is in the 21st at century. First hand, no chronicles.
Either dedicate your life to fitness or post that bullshit on Sup Forums. Fit is a full-time job.

not trying harder in school
not realizing my ex was about to leave me and not trying desperately to hold on to her

Treating my high school sweetheart like shit. Dated for almost 2 years, started dating right after graduation. I suppose the only positive take away from the situation is I know who I really am.

I lost all my friends
I'm 21 and don't know how to make new friends as the friendless guy with no social life

cheating in the SAT

My life

Letting my life get like this
>27
>Virgin
>Have only one friend pretty much
>No job in over seven years
>Overweight
>No degree
I'm at least working on the last two, lifting and doing network security

You're not interested. That's fine.

I will find who is.

I'm not a virgin find it easy to get girls
I have no friends though and probably won't until I die
If me and you can merge we can make one successful retard

Huh?

>What do you regret most in life?
Being such a faggot
I mean I'm pretty cowardly
I have some courage for some things but I'm very passive overall

Do you mean you're going to find someone who will show genuine interest or that the person you know is interested went missing and you're on a mission to find them?

I regret many things. But looking back, I have to admit that a lot of my worst decisions were based on incomplete information, false information, and the fact that I left my fathers house really fucked in the head. It took me 18 years to undo the mind-fucking my father spent 18 years doing. So, tbh, I've only had about 10 years as a normal, rational human being. I've done rather well in just those 10 years. But I simply can't make up for 18 lost years and the terrible decisions made therein.

It's not really full time. It's just that you don't run around recreationally as an adult as much as you do as a kid, so you have to watch what you eat more, and I haven't.

I also got developed ankylosing spondylitis, got injured and became less active. It isn't full time and I am getting fit again. Just got a pair of Vibram fivefingers shoes and will begin outdoor barefoot running.

meeting gay people in high school

Same here. 27 years old virgin, forever alone fat shit. Still suffering with engineering uni, though decided to take a break for a year and then change majors. I never had a job but I'm about to apply for one. What do I regret? My whole life. I always had the chance for almost everything but I fucked up. I could have fucked a girl or two in high school but I thought to myself "those girls are not my type, chance will come later". No wonder I'm a loser with such mentality.

paying my share of the rent with 22000 BTC back in the day they were next to worthless.

Almost getting my greencard.

Not fucking my 13 yo cousin when I had the chance, I was 15

Probably the rape

So... you sucked a dick?

Sad fap

Probably trying drugs when I was young because now I have to live life staying clean and I have to do what I can to stay clean cus my life will go down the shitter again if I start using again

Holy fuck that one must hurt. Thats like having your lotto numbers win when you dont play... I think i would be pissed for the rest of my life lol

Spending instead of saving:
$12,000 on a car.
$1,000 on hookers.
$1,200 on a game in facebook.
$500 on clothes that I never use.

That the dimmadeal was dimmadone.

Being the only boy in my 9th grade Spanish class to not bang the teacher. Late twenties, C cups, blonde. Somehow the faculty found out what she had been up too and when we came back from summer break, she was gone. I still regret not taking her up on her offer to this day.

Not molesting my cousin while sleeping in the same bed when we were 10.

Not taking my time finding someone who actually appreciates my love

BRUH that's like, 14k. I make that much money in 2 months, quit bitching and work harder.

Pretty much this. I convinced myself it would get better but had I of known this is where I would be after a decade, it would have made the decision rather easy.

Sup Forums

why would you spend more money in facebook games than in whores?

Not going to japan and spending all my money at soaplands.

Next week I'll regret something different.

I regret not fucking the redhead girl from Alabama

being born

and this i suppose

she's not my ex but looks similar. cute asian with glasses, i guess i have a type

the CIA brain translapat

not inventing THAT fucking thing! what is it?

Not buying 10 years ago.

Leaving University in my third year to get married.

On the bright side you didn't become gay.

that one time, I was traveling back in time prevent the collapse of the cia and came up with a story to cover of missing a shit load of money on 10th on September 2001.

Coming to this thread

fucking my granddaughter while she was in the tummy of my daughter.

Everything, so I guess I regret not strangling myself with my own umbilical cord while I had the chance.

Yeah and I spose 02~03 was the time to really get in and I was broke af then.

what a fucking married loser.
I regret what my wife leave me, to be by the side of my unborn child.

>What do you regret most in life?

Purchasing Sup Forums...

knowing what strawberry and raspberry yogurt is made of.

You never will. Bitches only look at a guy as a status symbol. As in, how much better than their peers will they be if they're dating you. don't try to find someone who will appreciate you. It's better to hit it and quit it.

not driving in down the streets smoking indica and drinking jin mixed with juice, thinking about my earnings.

Ich bereue es zutiefst die Seife in der Gefängnissdusche aufgehoben zu haben.

yes dem jews i know bro

Life.

>27 Virgin
Ouch

this big Jar Jar tatoo on my back.

Hahahaha so tragic, rip you. Fucking lost my sides, how do you exist. B8?

You made me kek.

>WIN_201790310_211114.jpg (666 KB, 1200x800)
>666 KB

I only got 23 virgins. what a lucky man.

Missing the last day of the route 91 festival.

not killing mysrlf when i was 11 now i find it harder to make myself do it

not fucking more bitches before I got married

we in Russia always kill 11 years old. it is really easy.

lol

Seems legit. My god, I'd be this suicidal too if I thought that "no one" could relate to me because of my self inflated ego with which I perpetuatally create my own source of sorrow to facilitate a reality where I can believe such nonsense is not my own fault. Top kek mate

taking people seriously when they told me that you most regret the things you didn't do.

i can't think of a single thing that i regret avoiding. however every so often a memory of something i did pops up and gives me a full body cringe.

Tough to say.

I started drinking very heavily when I was about 15 and became an alcoholic very quickly. I’ve been one ever since. That would be one thing.

I also stabbed somebody in a fight once and went to prison for it, and that affected my life in ways which were not at all positive.

I guess the alcoholism is the worst, though. So I’d probably pick that.

not investing in bitcoins

why want you fuck female dogs?
I dont understand? don't they bite you?
try fucking goats, they are easy to catch

Can't even kill yourself properly. Will you fail at nothing? I'm joking, not because I care about you but I don't want your death on my conscience. Thats what YOU want though. If you kill you self then everyone will REALLY regret being a mean poopy head to you, right? Lol just remember that when you kill your self you also shit yourself. Kind of ruins the whole "dramatic scene" of your family walking in on your dead body in a perfect pool of blood, thinking to themselves "oh no! If only we had of seen the signs and done more"...they probably would, instead, be thinking "great, now I have to clean this little shits feces off of himself, this pathetic human couldn't even be concise rare enough to kill himself on the toilet/outside under a fucking garden hose.

Concise rare...I meant considerate...maybe I should quit all this projection AND JUST FUCKING END MYSELF !!!!! ....nothing gets better from here. Lol

Having no regrets.

thats nothing, I was just like 15 alkoholics at once, and stabbed a man this morning.

I think I just roll over my dog.
he was 14 years old. his name was konstantinovichy.

love you so much old boy, you bloody blind old bastardo. the light of my life.
dosvidania

eating that corndog, what I found on the subway.

At this point in my life?

Not going after what i want a 100%.
It get in front of me, but i don't go after it badly even tho i want it.

Getting my cousin naked and not stuffing my cock in

So far?
Not figuring out that my GFs parrents are manipulative and horrible parrents before I did.

... Or before I took a trip across the country to live there with my GF for a couple of months.

Try joining a club or an organisation. Lots or people there that you can meet.

Getting your cousin naked and not stuffing my cock in

Not becoming an alcoholic sooner

Wasting my time and money

Not raping every girl I wanted to fuck when they were young and cute.

Oh well.

where did you lost your friends?
have you search under the couch?
once I lost my raider.
I regret eating it after I found it last weekend.

its never to late.
I believe in you.

Tie between first visiting this board at age 12, to doing way too many drugs in high school.