My girl is pregnant

My girl is pregnant

Looking forward to becoming a father.

No problem at all so not seeking advice just giving away good news.

Prego slut Bred

Congratz Op

I hope it dies inside her and they pull out a dead shit from her sour dirty cunt

Two types of negros

Ow, that's nice.

If there is anything you want to do, do it now. No sleep for 4 months after she pops!

Be careful. Kids are slippery. They'er basically elaborate fish

stock up diapers like a hoarder, now!!!

My gril is preggo AS well, lets have a party.

Nice bro how far is she? Mine is bout 3 months

The pic is second month.

Congrats op, hope ur babby is healthy

Post some pics

bamp

She is too shy for pics. Will try post creepshots

Congrats OP. My daughter is going to turn 1 yr next month. Its been a hell of a trip, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Congrats OP, my girlfriend is pregnant as well, she is 3 months now. I am stoked!

When I was 19 I visited my friend who was pregnant at the time, she was 18. She had split up with the father of the fetus and was in a relationship with a male nurse who i guess was a safe option for her....

Anyway we were listening to music and chatting and she complained her back was sore, taking pity I offered her a back rub. To my surprise she took of her shirt, leaving on just a bra and loose fitting shorts. She sat in front of me and passed me some oil. I started rubbing her shoulders and back. She started breathing very deeply and then reached back and grabbed my dick. Her parents were home so we had to fuck slowly and quietly. It was soooo erotic.

we never spoke of it again, or did it again. Was a great moment in our friendship.

Did she claim the child to be yours afterwards?

Pretty Soon!

My baby is 38. I hope he gets a job soon.

Hope everything goes well OP. Becoming a father is the most beautiful thing there is.

kek

>father of the fetus
Why's it so hard for you sociopaths to say the word child?

cause it was a fetus at the time and not a child.

It's still a child you fucking mongrel.

uh... no.

child
[chahyld]
noun, plural children.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl:
books for children.
2. a son or daughter:
All my children are married.
3. a baby or infant.

So, did you find out yet who's the father?

He is you nigger