Any medfags here?

Any medfags here?
Should I be worried if my shit looks like that since few weeks?

Any long term change in toileting habits is cause for concern. I can't say if it's anything super serious, but it's worth getting checked out.

Looks normal to me, dude. Not a medicfag

If you're concerned, see a doctor.

I have some medical background but not doctor (again, see an actual doctor if concerned). Have you had any dietary changes/abnormalities in the last month (even if that means you're eating healthier than usual)? Have you had any significant stressors, especially long-term ones? Have you had any other illnesses or symptoms?

my diet is the same as always and its quite healthy since a long time
im generally stressed lately but its more of an preassure that i feel on myself than real stress so i dont think this could be the reason
i have IBS, but its a really light one and it never caused it to look like it
i also started to defecate more often, like 5-10 times a day

Quite healthy...because your burger got tomato and lettuce on it motherfucker?

Go see a doctor dude.

i eat fast food once per week at most

You have polyps which fucks up the shape.

Source: happened to be. I got a colonoscopy and had 2 polyps removed.

Your stool isn't on the bristol stool chart. It should be smooth long sausage not fucked up jagged individual pieces.

fuck your thread op seriously, im trying to eat and browse here fuck off with that shit.
literally

no, bump this thread and fuck you.

Eat healthy you dumb americans ffs. Eat fiber rich plant shit with brown rice and lots of chillies.

needs more corn

Not necessarily, it's only one of the possible causes.
Could be a parasite, or an imbalance of intestinal flora.
Anyway, OP, see a doctor if you're concerned with your health, Idk why people ask these kind of questions on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums

>Eat fiber rich plant shit with brown rice
I used to eat like that, but I now barf when I eat that or protein rich meals.

Looks like undigested chicken.

Means you eat too much chicken.

not from america and medical care is shit here, i will need to wait few months for a doctor to see me, so it's faster to just ask here, might give me some ideas

Where do you live?

That's shitty. A few months ? Where do you live ?

Hey Sup Forumsro, if it's floating and a weird consistency, plus undigested food, something is up. I had something very similar when I was first signed off work for stress, my body just stopped functioning due to all the cortisol in my system. Are you overworking yourself or really concerned about anything right now? If not, it's a digestive tract issue and you should see a doc.

Poland

>Are you overworking yourself or really concerned about anything right now?
both of them really, might be the reason

Your not digesting properly due to stress I'd wager. Still get medical advice, but try taking more time to relax and unwind, see if that helps.

uhhhh yes my b

parasites

I have the same thing.
It comes and it goes. Had it for a few weeks. Than i pooped normal again for a few weeks and then it comes back for a few days. Nothing special I dont worry about it and I´m feeling healthy.
I think it has somehting to do with stress.

actual medfag here, in between a sea of uninformed opinions.

no, you should not worry much. those are still quite well formed feces and the change is probably caused by one of the hundreds of factors which govern intestinal activity, particularly when you are affected by IBS.
(and yes, psychological pressure on yourself IS ALMOST the definition of stress)

eat whole vegetables and fiber-rich foods for some days, avoid fast-food, meat, fried stuff and in general all high-calorie foods.
see if this gets you back to normal. if it doesn't, you might wanna consider talking to your doctor for a more detailed analysis.

if at any point you get and systemic symptoms (like fever) of your feces become actually liquid, you should absolutely inform your doctor.

>eat whole vegetables and fiber-rich foods for some days, avoid fast-food, meat, fried stuff and in general all high-calorie foods.
thanks, now that I think about it, I feel like I might not eat enough vegetables lately
mostly stuffed myself with meat, rice and eggs since i didnt have enough time to make proper full meals

I have the opposite, my shit is always hard as rocks, and I eat enough fiber, vegetables, and I drink enough water.

pics + timestamp or it never happened

eat some fucking fiber faggot

Looks like fat malabsorption. Probs smells like satans anus? Talk to a doc.

I also have a very white tongue, which I clean constantly, but it comes back within an hour.

I paid $40 for Google Fiber.
Did I get ripped off?

Medfag here. Eat more curry and some laxatives.

Just dropped this fucker at work and it won't flush. I ate a whole box of Clif Bars the other day.