My hair looks exactly like pic related but mine is a bit longer. What can I do to make it look better?

My hair looks exactly like pic related but mine is a bit longer. What can I do to make it look better?

get a haircut you cunt

ever considered suicide? will make everything better

Set head on fire

8 ball and a svastika tat

I used to be a faggot like you in 2006... genuinely go to a barbers and just ask for a clean and neat cut you wont look back

Killl yourself

Shave your head and start over.

Only if you're cute like Gerard

Swim across the longest lake you know of.

Ive had shoulder length hair since I was a little kid, I just either comb it out of my face and back, or get a headband braid

>also start fucking with bucket hats

Shampoo less often, and when you do, don't use harsh ones; say like, every other day at most. Stuff like "gentle moisturizing" are your friends. You want your hair to retain some of its natural sebum, so it doesn't over compensate and produce too much and make you look greasy and I'm bathed, and a lot of shampoos strip that shit off completely. It also helps to apply a small amount of hair oil BEFORE you shower, and not use water that's too hot. Use a volumizing conditioner, and shape it with a blow drier and brush if you want waves and such.

Thats pretty neat, I thought if I don't use shampoo my hair would look greasy.

>try viking braids
>try a halfbun with round sunglasses
>wear plain tshirts with cool pants to accentuatr your hair
>keep the shit off your forehead tho, generally looks edgy with black hair

What he said.

Using shampoo everyday can be really damaging and dry out your hair, leaving it feeling thin unmanageable. There are necessary oils in your hair that it can't go without, just like the oils produced in your face. Best of luck user

I think it looks cool though

Cutting your head off little cunt

Cut your hair like a man you dainty faggot

Let it grow. This means from it monthly to get rid of dead ends. Make sure you wash every third day to maintain natural oil build up to keep the man healthy. Use only natural ingredients and stay away from sulfides and sulfates. Sometimes I use coconut oil on my ends(not the entire head do not clog pores) to help keep shine and softness. Also, one last tip brush it twice a day daily.

If it looks good the way it is, just keep it clean and even

>def try combing it back and keeping it off your ears tho

I do that sometimes but I just prefer it covering my ears

Usually it looks more feminine when your ears are covered, so idk. It can work tho, so just do you

>avoid edgy clothes

I do wear these outside most of the days because I have a thing for formal wear without ties