refugee does a rape or bomb or does something terroristly

> refugee does a rape or bomb or does something terroristly
USA: You totally have to get rid of all the refugees, this was not a sick indiviual or mentally ill person!

> guy shoots up a buncha ppl somewhere in the USA
USA: We totally not have to get rid of all the guns, this was a sick indiviual or mentally ill person!

Explain this to us europeans pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
google.com/amp/s/articles.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2017/09/timothy_record_held_without_ba.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel fuck off eurocuck

Shut up, meg

When 80% of refugees are sick individuals, they're all sick individuals

Yeah, cause letting refugees in is working out so great for Sweden stfu

I mean one problem at a time. The refugees are a greater immediate threat, so they get dealt with first. Mass shootings suck, but they don't suck as much as terror attacks every week

there's nothing to explain. that's how lobbyism works. you do not own your opinion, it was created for you.

if you referring to the things trump said i recommend doing a fact and background check yoou degenerate autistic american piece of human garbage

If 80% of refugees were sick the US would have millions of dead.

the average amount of psychopathic killers is a lot higher in a group of war veterans than a group of war refugees. throw all veterans into the sea!

murricans love their guns. they are like kids and amazed by loud sounds and explosions.
let them kill each other so less morons strife over the globe
also africa > usa since there are living less monkeys

charlottesville shows that you dont need sandniggers to drive into groups of people :)

>be swedish
>refugees suck and are finally starting to be deported
>see this thread
>some non-euro deadass "making the case for human-rights"

refugees have brought literally nothing good to sweden

sage

>reatoric

>refugees have brought literally nothing good to sweden
>refugees don't need help but should improve the lives of their caretakers
are you ok? you seem brain-damaged.

The difference is guns are useful for self-defense. Refugees are useless for everything aside raping, robbing and leeching off welfare

Refugees aren't in the Bill of Rights.

>Thread about amerifats double standards
>Somehow makes it about Europe
Classic.

if my adult son started trying to rape my daughters, i think it goes beyond him needing a caretaker

Why does Sweden have to take them? Why don't the surrounding muslim countries take them? The way of life here is very different, and alot of these people arrive expecting society to conform(which it does, fuck our government)

>it sucks for refugees because nobody gives a fuck about them
>it sucks for swedes because all the refugees do is raise crime and taxes

When a 'mass' shooting happens Eurocucks ask "why haven't you magically removed ALL guns from your country yet?"

When Eurocucks witness a massive crime wave after letting refugees into their countries we just laugh.

I am European and can explain it.
First off all your comparison is silly, you are comparing terrorists with guns. You are in that process dehumanizing refugees.
Now to the point. Guns are a weapon as you already know. If you look into the statistics then it is true that guns do create more lethality. But not more crime. The crime rate stays the same it is just that the situations get escalated. Another fun fact is the majority of that rise is because of people doing a hero.
Which brings me to my third point the dude who commited this act was rich af. Banning guns would not do shit for him he could might
aswell just taken a vehicle and ram the crowd or just make a bunch of homemade weapons considering he had plenty of money.
Not to mention there is plenty of effective ways to kill a bunch of people even without money.
In conclusion gun laws only affected how the deed was carried out not that it was carried out.

Ps. For your Libertard "he is not a terrorist" rhetoric. He is not a terrorist since he is not associated with any known motives. Terrorism is by definition violence for a political motive. All we know is he was a 60 y old rich dude who decided to commit a awful act.

One is local another is someone who wasn't born here

>Guns are a weapon as you already know.

Are you in middle school lol

>be swedish and have no clue what is going on your country

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

inb4 fake news

in your country*

>some deadass burger sending me links over a vietnamese turtle trading forum

have you ever been to sweden?

>Explain this to us europeans pls.

translate: "cuckoldry"

thats some novel containment protocol you're using
where are you getting your memes, comrade?

It is a cultural takeover first. Many silent standby waiting for more to flood in. Once their numbers reach a high level of representation, they will make their ultimate Jihad attack.

can you do your LARPing somewhere else, please? we've built you a separate board for it, use it.

You might want to look up statistics there.

Guns only get used extremely rarely in self defense. It's almost always an intimidation tool

Tbh tho, that link isn't even any good. It doesnt disprove anything I claimed, and glosses over details

>memes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff;;; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

This country will burn to the fucking ground before i hand my guns over.

Because a mass shooting is not an act of terrorism how?

Because he was white? Man you got some fucked up logic.

Muslim kills 5 people >Terrorism
White man kills 58 and injures hundreds >Not Terrorism

>just trying to have a political discussion rn

nice meme

Because gun laws aren't the problem.

Just look at Swiss: Mandatory gunowership, no problems.

Plus, most of the guns he used, were already illegal.

hey, whetever, vasili
i'm just trying to raise my pay like you

>Why don't the surrounding muslim countries take them?

I see this argument used a lot and I don't really understand it. Sure, in an ideal world they could move to a country that fits their culture better. That said this isn't an ideal world. Asylum 'rules' say that they have to stay in the first country that accepts them, not the first country they reach. Should their neighboring countries reject their asylum, then where are they going to live? 'They should live in X rather than Y' doesn't actually solve any problems, even if it is true. They shouldn't have to move country either, but that doesn't need to be stated when talking about refugees. Why do people feel this question holds more weight?

I like how when someone is white it sudenly isnt terrorism anymore

BUT if he was Muslim, and he did it without any political motive. You would still call him a terrorist.

Stop being a fucking retard

No after a few generations the majority are no different any one else in the country. Of course you get a few hardcore. But banning all refugees because of the actions of a few is essentially the same as saying ban all guns because of how a few use them.

What would you say is the problem then? You see that some countries have guns without someone going mental every other week. What makes 'murica different?

>Comparing a homogenous country the size of an apple to the US

Sure Jan.

That guy _was_ a mudslim!

Because he would be a terrorist? Nobody is denying that Las Vegas was terrorism, stop living in theory

Of course he had motives. Very unlikely he did it 100% for fun.

So far antifa propaganda has been found in his house and antifa twitter/Facebook accounts have congratulated him. Of course that doesn’t prove anything. But it’s only been 24 hours.

Intelligent reply.

Plenty of people have denied it. The guy he replied to clearly said it wasn’t terrorism.

Jesus fucking christ, people like you piss me the hell off.

Your own fucking word right here

> Ps. "For your Libertard "he is not a terrorist" rhetoric. He is not a terrorist since he is not associated with any known motives. Terrorism is by definition violence for a political motive. All we know is he was a 60 y old rich dude who decided to commit a awful act."

>refugees are guns

Thanks for proving everyone's point

That wasnt even me you tard

Then why fucking reply you fucking goddamn shithead?

Look at who i was replying to. You dont fucking to need to tell ME what i was allready saying

No one said they are guns. But you don’t ban something because of a few bad examples.

Mentally ill people, some of them uninsured and unable to get medical help. If I'm right, the numbers should drop due to Obamacare.

>plenty of people
>some rando off a dominican bakugon-swapping forum

The US govt has denied it.

>essentially the same

You quite literally called refugees guns

>argument? Unraveled

I have OPINIONS and I am ANGRY and everyone better agree with me or else I'll call you a tard. If you don't agree with me then you are a bad person because I am always right.
>my opinion is good
>you're opinion is retarded
Here's a link to some confirmation bias to show how right I am and remind you that you are always wrong

Situation: Random guy killing people in the street is a thing now
Manly reaction: shit, better arm myself
Gayropean reaction: better disarm myself

Why are sperging lmao? Doesnt your shithole of a country have "free speech"?

I think it's deeper than that tbh. I think mentally ill people are the symptom, rather than the real problem. Maybe it's a cultural thing; consumerism is driven through fear or the feeling of never having enough, so perhaps that's what's causing it. I dunno, think it's more systemic than just a bunch of crazies. Fix the economic/social issues in America and I bet they'd be less nutters, rather than treat the nutters and carry on as normal.

Dont go try to get away from the subject at hand.

Why did you reply when you clearly shouldnt have?

One is an inanimate object, one is a conscious being. Yup, totally the same!

>called a tard
>spergs

HEY I HAVE AN OPINION SO YOU ARE WRONG I CAN CALL YOU A SPERG IF I WANT TO
>implying I'm ever wrong
>implying you're right
>implying you can be right if you disagree with me, because I'm never wrong
Fucking sperg tard my opinion is important

I can reply to whatever the fuck I want?

eurofag here, we dont want guns bcuz we're more afraid of our neighboors than terrorism.

Show me how I said refugees are guns.

But Africa has niggers
Checkmate

So? Doesn’t change the statistics. In fact more Americans are killed by other Americans with guns than they are by refugee terrorists.

Please be not real

Even worse - the immigrants are less likely to be terrorists. It's their kids who are more likely to go all jihad.

Wow, more people in their own country are killed by other members from within their own country. Who woulda thunk?!

NO I AM REAL how can I be this right if I wasn't real
>2017
>2000+17
>still not thinking I'm real
I'm so real that I'm not even being ironic right now. I'm REAL I'm ANGRY and I'm GOING TO LOUDLY VOICE MY OPINION AND LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW HOW WRONG THEY ARE FOR THINKING DIFFERENTLY TO ME
What are you some kind of cuck nazi feminist facist communist refugee or sutin

>US government
>relevant opinions

I live in Straya and we're basically the ideal model for gun control so that's were I stand.
> The refugee thing tho: We keep them in detention centers where we feed and shelter them until we know they're legit. Then when we let them in they sue the government for unfair conditions.
> If you're fleeing your home fearing for your life then you can't complain when you're living better than your peers in refugee camps.

Are you kidding on? The amount of refugees taken on by surrounding muslim countries is insane. Jordan now has over 20% of its total population be Syrian refugees, and all of the other top refugee taking countries are muslim like Turkey and Pakistan.

Damn son, why haven't we gotten rid of steak knives? Or any sharp object with legitimate utility? Just the other day I found out a guy I hated 2 years ago drove a knife into his brother's chest over internet bandwidth.

google.com/amp/s/articles.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2017/09/timothy_record_held_without_ba.amp

We should ban knives amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samefag here, pic related.

HEY I HAVE AN OPINION TOO HERE'S A SOURCE

confirmationbias.com/heresmyopinionagain

I don't think anyone has ever been so correct as I am and fuck you if you disagree with me what are you some kind of tard some kind of wiseguy or something.
>being this incorrect about something on the internet
pfffffffffffft scrubs and their scrub opinions amirite

just looked up some stats here it told me you suck an average of 10 cocks per day

I can’t say I agree with the immigration ban, but logically, both statements are consistent. Both imply that the humans are the problem, not something else.

Wow you're dumb. The amount of people killed has nothing to do with the terminology. The color of his skin has nothing to do with the terminology. Nobody ever bothered calling IRA terrorists. Terrorism is about a political goal. If you go bat shit crazy and start killing people you're not a terrorist, white or brown.

>I was just pretending loool

I AM NEVER PRETENDING I AM ALWAYS SRS BECAUSE THE INTERNET=SRS BUSINESS
If you don't get it yet see
I AM RIGHT STOP THINKING DIFFERENTLY TO ME REEEEEE THE WORLD IS BLACK AND WHITE HOW DO I INTO NUANCE

because our government are all about the feels and not the reals, for now at least, the naziparty are getting more and more votes, the people have had enough of the mudslimes

Both of you missed the point of your own arguments lol

xD

HEY EVERYONE!! I'M SUCH A DELUSIONAL FUCKHEAD THAT YOUR OPINION IS AUTOMATICALLY SHIT AND BARELY WORTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WHILE I AM THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF COMING UP WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER!!

Guns don't kill people. People kill people with guns.
>get rid of people. Murica

How?

"Refugees" are cancer. Guns are chemotherapy.

Sure, chemotherapy isn't nice, but cancer's a lot worse.

Sup Forumsro you sure are a delusional fuckhead if you think your opinion is perfect, because only my opinion is perfect because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT
Go fuck yourself with a cactus or something for having your own opinion. What are you some kind of loser? Think the same things I think or GET OUT
>being this not right
>being this incorrect
>not being perfect like I am
>not having best opinions like I do
get on my level you dirty free thinking scum bag

Lol there is no , NAZI party.
Bunch of closet fags wearing polo shirts and waving walmart tiki torches are not nazi's. They are spoiled fuck faces, who wouldnt survive 2 mins in real war. Keep it truthful.
You racists wanna be fascists are a fucking joke.

HEY MR OPINION don't know if you heard but my opinion is the only good one here so you might as well just leave Sup Forumsro

Why would they be in a war? We are talking about Sweden you retard. And they are getting more votes and that means the borders are closer to getting shut completely

Easiest explanation is this; 1776

This post wins the derp award for October 3rd.