What are we going to do about the white male problem?

What are we going to do about the white male problem?
I'm tired of the political correctness, but whites have been violent, oppressive and selfish for centuries. It's about time we did something about it.

White men need to be castrated. This is the only realistic solution. This will prevent war, oppression, violence and rape culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You can't say that, I know the statistics show white people to be responsible for the majority of massacres but it's racist to just SAY it like that.

Not all white men are dangerous warmongers, delete this thread.

You'll get war with that attitude. Just imagine your head on a pike for starting this shit.

You can't say that, I know the statistics show black people to be responsible for the majority of violent crime but it's racist to just SAY it like that.

Not all black men are dangerous criminals, delete this thread.

The African special forces have already unleashed operation eradicate whitey

>Not all white men are dangerous warmongers
History disagrees with you.

History in your view is wrong because Asia and the middle East have been at it for years and guess what? They're not white. Stfu retard.

>History disagrees with you.
>implying according to "History" there have never been white males who have spoken out against war
>implying 100% of the male population since the beginning of time has anything in common other than MAYBE choking the chicken
Shitty bait/10.

You can't say that, I know the statistics show asian people to be responsible for the majority of genocide in asia but it's racist to just SAY it like that.

Not all asian men are ghengis khan, delete this thread.

no u

It's the new norm

You're a special kind of stupid.

>Genghis Khan is the only example of an Asian warmonger
Wew fuckin lad. Read a fuckin history book that isn't manufactured in Japan sometime, eh?

>be white
>don't care

>What are we going to do about the jewish problem?
user says: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>What are we going to do about the nigger problem?
user says: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. RETURN SLAVERY

>What are we going to do about the white male problem?
user says: h-heh, n-nice bait, kiddo

You still replied, which means you took the bait. Here's your (You).

You can't say that, I know the statistics show stupid people to be responsible for the majority of lack of progress in civilization but it's racist to just SAY it like that.

Not all stupid men are as dumb as you, delete this thread.

Considering white male's taxes are holding up the entire western world, you better sit down unless you're looking forward to scratching dirt and stimulating cow vuvla.

Sick of government baiters on Sup Forums? Yes.

>holding up
Yeah, whites are holding up other countries at gunpoint indeed.

If any other race tries to free themselves from the economic chains imposed on them by white man they are met with war and invasion or sanctions.

Ask Gaddafi and Saddam... oh wait, whites took care of them already.

I agree with the OP. A white free world is the next step. Thanks for the scientific advancement, but the Asians and Indians can take over now. We don't need your oppression and bullshit any longer.

You clearly didn't read that you illiterate monkey.

gtfo back to africa

youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way,,, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it.. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

Cute bait.

Castration doesn't work and is unethical.
The solution is Feminization!
From an early age before they even hit puberty we should feed them hormones but not enough with that, starting from birth we have to treat men very much like we do with our girls. Any thought of males ever existing will be erased.
Only in order for reproduction we'll keep some of them around, genetically modified and locked up. To extract the semen we'll use male-born girls and lock them up with them for a while. It'll be a token so they'll keep going and not just kill themself.
That'll be the final solution of the male question.

This concept is great but it doesn't solve the race factor. If we focus this on white male borns and feminize them we can sell them for reparations to other races males and also pacify their sexual urges without exploitative sex work forced on female-born women.

Which in turn also solves the white racists fear of their race being killed off. The demand for their white "boys" will rise to satisfy all the other races male sexual needs for all womens release.
Women will take over while men fuck feminized white male-borns. Race peace will be established and the new female world order will stand unchallenged forever.