Serious question Sup Forums, what can I do to make sure my son won't become a loser like me?

Serious question Sup Forums, what can I do to make sure my son won't become a loser like me?

Some ideas I've had so far:
>get sterilized and adopt from someone with good genetics, so “my“ son won't inherit all my shit including MPB, ADHS and general betaness (inb4 cuck, at least I'm not cucking my own race you memeing faggots)
>get him a dog at an early age, so he learns responsibility (no cat, cats are for betas)
>force him to learn an instrument/play a sport/study at least an hour a day - even if he quits when he's an adult, at least he can say he knows an instrument
>despite my betaness try to be as alpha as possible around him, so he will learn
>give him human growth hormone so he won't be a manlet
>make sure he doesn't mouthbreathe

Any other ideas, fags?

>MPB
that comes from the mother's side
and no, even good genetics can't save you from a harmful environment

forget about kids and get a really good hobby

>even good genetics can't save you from a harmful environment
>implying

Anyway, even if that's so, good genetics in a bad environment are still better than bad genetics in a bad environment

I realize MPB is (apparently) more inherited from one's mother, but I'm not taking any chances

whatever. enjoy your "son" from another dude's balls.

This

He's not really gonna be your son then.

Think about it reasonably: At least you'll know what kind of shit he'll have to deal with.
What makes you think you're better equipped to handle a stranger's genetic disadvantage than your own.

Preferable to putting a child into this world that's doomed to become a failure, or growing old alone.
So fuck you, asshole

And fuck YOU too, punk

>boohoo my world view is met with ridicule by people on the web.

love and feeling of safety help. Teach him that hard work pay off. be honest with what you are, don't pretends to be "alpha" he will know and feel your insecurity. He should do a lot of outside activities as much as reading and creative like music or drawing, craft, etc. Summer camp, why not, at least once if he doesnt like it. NO TV/INTERNET until he is at least 6. Then no more than 1 hour every couple of days under your supervision until he is 12 or something. then not after 9pm or something until 16 or later?

Tell him about nofap and he won't become a beta

Stop making it sound like everyone has the same ratio of genetic advantage and disadvantage.
Look at Dolph Lundgren, then come back and tell me you actually believe that

Eugenics was the best idea that was ever discarded, and I won't stand for it

Nah, that's not it, you're just an asshole :^)

user, in you're for real, you have a lot of growing to do on a personal level.

Trying to go to the polar opposite of how you've been raised won't guarantee a succesful kid, in fact you'll likely invoke a host of new problems.

Learn to enjoy life and to be happy with yourself as you are, so you can teach those two things to a new human being first and foremost. Other things, like responsibility, skills and 'alphaness' will rise out of a person who is involved with life and enjoys his being here.

Or, you can just stamp it out and raise another troubled kid who wil leave a trail of problems behind in his life as he goes. Your choice, take care.

whatever preserves your narrative

i'm sure you'd be an awesome father to dolph lundgren's son lol

genetics is way overrated, bro. i'm catching a whiff of white supremacy off you. careful with that.

Asshole wants to have the last word, huh? Go ahead and have it then, I'm growing bored of you anyway, fag

alrighty mr. thin-skin. make sure your "son" can handle criticism better.

>genetics is way overrated
Take a look at Steve Jobs then, fag. He grew up in a poor-ass family, but they adopted him from a guy whose father was a highly successful self-made man millionaire. If you really think Steve Jobs would have had a chance at becoming the billionaire he was had he been their biological son, you're a fool, a delusional fool.

I'm not saying environment doesn't matter, but genetics matters just as much if not more

That's nonsense, genetics don't define everything you do in your life.