>feelsbadman.jpg

anyone want nudes?

let's see them little tiddies

Not really that small, wish they were

Nope

Then go fap to your traps, faggot.

Keep em coming OP.

to be honest she sucked at taking pictures but she knew how to handle a cock

My wife has the same exact body. We fuck four times a week minimum. Why the split? Sorry to hear it man.

She cheated on me with some 17 year old.
It's alright I guess, she was a textbook sociopath.

One of the better pictures she's taken, all I have left are similar shots and really close ones.

Will post on demand

Sorry to hear that man. Bitches will stay bitches.
Go get meet some girls. That's the best way of getting over it.

Daammmn dude. Yeah fuck that. Go nab a 20 year old girlfriend and don't look back. How old are you two?

Moarrr

I'm only 20 but she was 21.

We were teenage sweethearts around 13 and then I moved and we lost contact. A year or so ago she recontacted me, we got together and it was great! Then all this bullshit, if nothing else it made me grow up right fucking quick.

damnit OP give us more nudes

Sucks but thats pretty hot tbh

More of her and face ?

I still care about her deeply so I'm not going to release her face I'm afraid but I have a few left.

I know that feel bro. Grew up fucking fast after my first girl left me. If it's not forever, then it's of use to your maturity.

She has nice lips. Bet it felt good of having them wrapped around your dick.

She told me not to get emotionally involved with her, I guess she was right.

And I shit you not best god damn head I've ever gotten. Knew exactly what she was doing and had it down to an art.

Us men can only start getting emotionally weak if she's a goddess in bed. Cold girls become more frequent.

It sounds shit but always make a girl more emotionally attached to you than vice versa.

Well, it was my first committed relationship, and only because she contacted me after a bad marriage.

I'm pretty shy and reclusive so I don't exactly meet decent women everyday, so I'm sure my emotions ran like fire.

Last picture Sup Forumsros

I have a few sexy clothed pictures when she wanted to surprise me after coming home to work if ya'll want those

I get you.
I know it won't help you now, but other mothers have pretty daughters too.
Just lay back and enjoy your life until one of em comes into yours.

Wish you luck, fag.

I've actually cooled off a lot about it now.

Going to buy a motorcycle and get with a really short one. She was like the exact same height as me and I want to feel like a giant.

Anyways Sup Forumsros this has made me feel a lot better. I appreciate all of you faggots.

nice man, forget her. you have a whole life ahead of you. Don't need no bitch to hold you down.

At least you've gotten out early. We've been married for ten years, 29 years old, also high school sweethearts. I couldn't imagine going through that shit. Make the best of it, buddy.

I'm just fucking glad all her pregnancies were miscarried, even though that sounds like a terrible thing. Must've happened at least 5 times.

Digits checked

This is why rape is always the answer, all the fun of a relationship without any attachments.

her pussy looks nice. Do you have more?