Uncut cock stories thread?

Uncut cock stories thread?
How have girls felt about you having foreskin? Have they been turned off by it? Turned on by it? Share some stories
>be in highschool with first gf
>we start to fool around and she starts to give me a bj
>she pulls out my cock and just stares at it for a bit
>"Huh"
>ask if everything's okay and she just says "Yeah, I've just never seen an uncut one before."
>she gives me head, but later in the week she decided to tell her friends about my dick
>come over her place to find her in her room with 3 of her friends
>"Hey, user. Is it cool if I show my friends your weird dick?"
>She called my dick weird, but 4 girls are asking to see my dick so I don't care
>End up giving a private show and tell class about how my dick works
>I still jack it to the memory to this day

bump

Second girlfriend i had was the one i fucked, didnt complain or even care that i was uncut.

I don't believe you but that's a good story.

gf says her bf from years ago didnt wash, had cheese & was disgusting.

she loves me clean &cut. if she ever had a baby boy, he would be cut.

only smelly sand niggers and rednecks have anteater noses.

>sample of one
>ruin male babby's dick forever
cunt logic

Nice bullshit, but somehow you need to rationalize what your parents did to you, it's understandable.

Never had a remark. Then again here only filthy sandniggers are stupid and barbaric enough to mutilate their kids...

My wife loves it, says it gives her something to play with.
>be first time she's going down on me
>clearly her first time with an uncut cock
>she's working away, I'm getting worked up
>some time into the bj I pause her and retract my foreskin
>she goes, "oh! sorry"
>I laugh and then start the roller coaster ride to orgasm
>nothing better than being already worked up by foreskin teasing and then revealing your head for the finale
>end up busting in her mouth without warning her, felt kinda bad but not enough to spoil the lassitude
Nope, she didn't swallow, I didn't care.

Growing up my folks would always just stay in the living room and drink while me and the neighbor's kids would play truth or dare in the basement room.
>be about 11 years old
>3 girls and 2 boys (including me)
>get dared to strip with the other boy while the girls laugh and watch
>the girls instantly take notice at how I'm different from the other boy
>the game now turns into the girls being interested in the difference between "mushrooms" and "triangles" (I had a long and tight foreskin that ended in a hard "tip" so they called mine a triangle for some reason)
>they hold them side by side, and talk about how funny they look, all while poking his head and pulling/stretching my foreskin
>they vote which one they like more, with triangle beating mushroom 2-1
They said my dick was "cute"

I don’t have much info on this subject other than my antidotal evidence, my wife thinks one of my best friends is about the hottest guy on earth and I jokingly said he was uncut when she was joking about having sex with him. She immediately said never mind, and told me I ruined him forever in her eyes. Even after I told her I had no clue if he was cut or not, she said she couldn’t even fantasize anymore..

In Europe, cut cock is weird. My ex was cut because phimosis, it was awful. His penis was really, really dry.
Uncut is where its at american boys, it's also aesthetically more pleasing.

No one ever cared, one said it felt better in her cunt.

>>I have a cut dick. When I was a virgin I came to /b and posted fake stories about how gross uncut cocks were and how no women wanted to be with an uncut man. Stayed virgin

>ask if everything's okay and she just says "Yeah, I've just never seen an uncut one before."
this shouldn't be something your high school sweetheart should be telling you

In Europe, cut dick is normal. You're just mad about your uncut cheese stick

Had a cousin ask to see mine when she heard mine was different from her brother. We hid in a tent while we were camping and pulled it out. She looked at it a while and asked questions about why the head hides under the skin. Didn't know how to respond so I just said it keeps it warm. She asked to touch it and proceeded to pull back my skin for the first time. When she saw my head she smiled and said it was "cool". For the next couple minutes we struggled to pull the skin back up which kinda hurt, but after she got it back over the ridge it just snapped back into place. She was afraid she almost broke me when the skin wouldn't go back so she said "sorry peepee", kissed the head, and went back out to help my aunt. We still see eachother but we never mention what we did in the tent

>>In Europe, cut dick is normal

no it isnt

Well, it is ever since the massive muslim invasion

good point, mate

Why the fuck not? Had you never seen a pair of tits or a snatch in HS?

we should check back in the next 20-30 years

I'm a woman.
It isn't "normal" unless you're a muslim or a jew. Are you a sandnigger or a jew user?

Being cut within EU is uncommon, only done for religious or medical reasons..

>be in highschool with first gf
>we start to fool around and she starts to give me a bj
>she pulls out my cock and just stares at it for a bit
>"Huh"
>walk out the room and never call her again

Never get involved with roasties

I think my sister has a thing for uncut cock. Everytome I bring a new friend over she usually finds a way to ask if they're cut/uncut into conversation. I don't know what she plans to do with this information.

>We still see eachother but we never mention what we did in the tent
It's funny the shit you get up to with extended family as kids.