Give me one serious reason to be left-wing and respect fags, niggers, jews, atheists and feminazis

Give me one serious reason to be left-wing and respect fags, niggers, jews, atheists and feminazis.

Because we're on the right side of history.

Pretty sure this is bait but
When you say stuff like that its really difficult for anyone to support you

Because the South lost the Civil War.

>Left-wing
>Right-side
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And ?..

Idk a long time ago I decided you can either limit what it means to be human, or your can expand it. Either we can say this is the criteria of what a human is or, we could push it to include any way of life. So do you.

You type HAHAHAHA in all caps because you know I'm right, and you're insecure.

Why shouldn't we? The burden o' proof i on uuuuuu

DUMP DRUMPH

No ?..

Remember what your Sunday School teacher said, "Don't be ugly." Treat individuals with respect and courtesy until they act like a nigger, faggot, kike, or otherwise obnoxious type of person. No reason to be ugly just because they're different. What would Mayberry be like without Gomer?

Give me one serious reason not to? Like, who even gives a fuck about other people. I ain't got time for that shit, I'm busy grinding.

the civil war was about illegal taxation fucktard

Welp, another white guy thread. Im out

No... it was slavery.

The Constitution of the United States, in itsfourth Article, provides as follows: "No person held to service or labor in one State, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up, on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due."

This stipulation was so material to the compact, that without it that compact would not have been made. The greater number of the contracting parties held slaves, and they had previously evinced their estimate of the value of such a stipulation by making it a condition in theOrdinancefor the government of the territory ceded by Virginia, which now composes the States north of the Ohio River.

kekz for southern revisionist history

Socially left wing, economically left wing or both?

>Give me one serious reason to be left-wing and respect fags, niggers, jews, atheists and feminazis.

Don't care how you vote, but do you seriously need a reason to not be a total piece of shit?

Actually, fuck off, we don't want you.

American Values are largely liberal and the majority of liberals are left leaning.

No need to 'convert to the left' but if you unironically believe in 'fuck everyone else I am perfect and no one else matters', maybe slide a liiiiiitlle bit left, even if you remain a right wing voter.

YOU LOST GET OVER IT

Why do you have to be left wing to respect anyone?
fucking moron
kill yourself

So when Mississippi's declaration of secession says,

>"Our position is thoroughly identified with the issue of slavery"

And when Alexander Stephens said:

>Our new [government's foundations] are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. This truth has been slow in the process of its development, like all other truths in the various departments of science.

They were lying?

>

They were joking, it's called banter. It was really about the taxes and not the coons.

Because if you can't be respectful, your position of being superior are demonstrably false. You gotta know how to behave in Public OP. Everyone, deserves a modicum of respect. Its innate and it's how we behave in a polite society. If you're incapable of doing the basic things, how is anyone supposed to take your arguments seriously.

This. And you don't even have to be left

I love that there are Sup Forumstards that actually know history like you, especially citing the secession of Mississippi.

It was about State's Rights to self govern. The Slavery issue was just one of the many arguments made by the ruling class of southern politicians

The average citizen neither had, or could afford slaves. For them it was about self rule and fighting an army of occupation who had invaded.

The revisionist history pendulum swings both ways, read the Lincoln Douglas debates, Honest Abe wasn't going to touch the issue.

The only reason he signed the emancipation was to keep the Brits and the French from sending troops and material aide to the CSA. The blockages were screwing with their textile industry and they were enjoying seeing the colonials getting a taste of their own medicine

The yanks held the negro in no higher regard then the southerners, the moral high ground was just a tool used to secure victory, not an honest belief

Don't respect people for their ethnicity or gender or political views. Respect is not something you should give freely. Respect people if they gain your respect with their actions. If a feminist is an asshole, do not respect her. If she's not and she's actually a nice person, respect her. Same with anyone else.

How have i not seen that image yet, gr8

>In the momentous step which our State has taken of dissolving its connection with the government of which we so long formed a part, it is but just that we should declare the prominent reasons which have induced our course.

>Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun.

Yeah, definitely about taxes

>much states rights tho
lol

as if the entire last 150 year discussion on the war never happened

>respecting people who believe in any religion
wewlad

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way,, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

Nah. You both sound like a bunch of pussies.

Nope. Even if she does nice things to me she's still a stupid person in my book.

>respecting people who think gender is a social construct

wew lad

Fpbp

You're an idiot

Respecting black people is fine. Respecting people ONLY because they're black is how we got to where we are. Race relations are at their worst point in 30+ years, but at the same time it's never been a better time to be black in America. There's a million different reasons for this discrepancy but the number one reason is white people letting black people get away with stupid shit because they're afraid of looking racist.

> Southern revisionist history
This is why there South is the dumbest, fattest, and the most welfare relying states in the US

Give me tax free riverboats, or give me death!

HURR I DON'T DO EDUMUCATION GOOD PRAISE JESUS

>thinks he's pointing out southerners
>actually pointing out blacks

Is there a difference?

Because it's easy. No critical thinking, just all emotion

Yeah yeah, i don't see any emotion when i see TJ kirk raging on Christians with no reason

> Blacks
> White trash copying blacks

around 1 SD

That's the logic that let's me fuck cats. I like the way you think.

kek

Fags don't affect you. Niggers, jews, and SJWs are our enemies, too. Atheists care more about the constitution than christfags.

Just stopping by to point out that the left is 100% responsible for this line of thinking

Well, and you sound like a weakly disciplined gay Latina Jew, what's worser?

If you need someone to give you a reason to have a bare-minimum level of respect other Americans...

You sound butthurt, pussy.

Who?

Because the niggers.....wait....there really aren't any good reasons.

>They're actually the same thing.

Homosexuality is totally curable.

if you have made it this far in life being a racist

you will probably hold these beliefs to your final days

We have a reasonable amount of self control and don't degenerate when confronted with things were not familiar with.

Also, we still have guns.

>says the presumed right-guy, unprovoked

It's not even fun picking you Trump-cucks apart anymore. Sad.

you don't necessarily have to respect them. simply being tolerant and not an asshole would suffice.

no u

Because ever since Humanity educated itself out of the Dark Ages, we have been striving to learn more and more ever since. We have constantly sought to push the boundaries of our knowledge. We have constantly sought to become more educated, more civilized, and more inclusive. Human Beings fear what they don't understand. Thankfully, in our current day and age, there is very little we don't understand, especially about race, culture, and the differences and similarities in them. Sure, on the outside, different races of people display what can seem like big differences. Whether of African, European, Asian, or some other descent, we are more similar, especially on the inside, than we are different. As an educated society, most of us realize this truth. It is for the most part, uneducated, rural people, who still cling to some antiquated notion of religious fervor that are unable to see the greater truth. There is more that unites Humanity than divides it. Once Humanity can stamp out ignorance and fear, we can truly unite and step up to the next level to create a planetary government, and focus on eradicating the problems that face us today: war, famine, disease, and other socio-economic problems. One day we will truly unite the peoples of the Earth and start our much more valuable mission: To travel the Stars. We can do it. And if we all work together, we can do it within the next 100 years or so. Let's work together to accomplish this miraculous feat.