So where was the ''good guy with a gun'' to stop the biggest mass shooting in american history?

so where was the ''good guy with a gun'' to stop the biggest mass shooting in american history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is going to carry a sniper or assault rifle fgt

That was a gun free zone jackass, Read the news.

handguns would have been ineffective that that range. you would need a long gun.

He and 10 others sold their automatic rifles to the shooter, Kek.
Ironic eh

1. No one knew where the shots were coming from
2. I doubt anyone packed their sniper rifle to shoot some guy football fields away in a hotel window

You're a bitch for acting like this

except the shooter, which he legally bought and would not have been able to buy if the usa actually had gun control.

>He and 10 others sold their automatic rifles to the shooter

w0t

You seriously think someone won't be able to buy a gun like that just because of laws?

You're a libtard closet virgin, wake the fuck up

Don't you know the scenario has to be perfect for that to happen?

Needs to be in a small confined space where the people know who the shooter is or else they will think it's the "hero" and try to kill him as well.

Probably at home, jerkin it

So you're saying, that if guns were ILLEGAL that somebody who wanted one wouldn't be able to get one therefore this shooting wouldnt have happened? If you're saying that, you're retarded.

Then we should be able to legally carry 17 long guns to protect ourselves from these extremely unlikely events.

>hat if guns were ILLEGAL that somebody who wanted one wouldn't be able to get one therefore this shooting wouldnt have happened?

This worked out for Australia, UK and dozens of other countries. You're retarded.

Why 17? One would suffice.

Chuck Norris was busy fucking Paddocks bitch

Of course not, but we can finally putting the "but I's allowed to have an arsenal and sell it to random strangers" nuts into prisons where they belong.

that's the most american thing i've read today. bless you patriot.

Um, not really because people still die. I think they should ban trucks because that guy in the UK ran everyone over. This is how you sound, you stupid eurocuckold.

if they were ILLEGAL then he would have had a far harder time trying to buy some.

"Christopher Sullivan, general manager of Guns & Guitars, a gun shop in Mesquite, Nev., confirmed that Mr. Paddock had bought three guns at his shop — a handgun and two rifles — within the last year. All the purchases were legal and cleared routine federal screening, Mr. Sullivan said.

“The man does not have a criminal history,” Mr. Sullivan said of Mr. Paddock."

17 will obviously get you the high score. One? You filthy casual.

>if they were ILLEGAL then he would have had a far harder time trying to buy some
So you agree he would've got guns anyways and killed people, had he really wanted to.

there have been no mass shootings in those countries since gun control was implemented.

there was a mass shooting last week in the US, a mass shooting yesterday, and there will be a mass shooting next week as well.

yeah it works for heroin too

nobody can get heroin because it's so illegal

....wait....um....

>a troll creates an impossible scenario and expects you to explain your way out of it like he's the Riddler

OP is a homo.

Well, it's because America has so stright gun laws.

Ok, you as a "normal" citizen. Try to get a sniper/assault rifle in France, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Japan or any other free country.

Of course it's possible but it's absurdly hard and expensive.

Thanks brother! I do believe I'll put a pintle hitch and trailer on my mobility scooter as I'm also gonna need to lug around ammo for all of them.

>guns are legal, nobody questions someone buying 23 assault rifles
>guns are illegal, somebody informs the police when someone buys 23 assault rifles.

are you really this retarded?

Was busy shooting niggers duh OP! What are you a god damn retard?

dan bilzerian forgot his

>Not carrying a useful real man's gun

Unlike the drug war this would be a non futile form of prohibition, of course it would still be possible to obtain any gun someone would want but it'd be make it much more unlikely. Especially if they implemented gun laws slowly and not all at once. The thing to consider is most of the guns come from the USA, and the NRA is paid for by the gun manufacturing companies which give people like you these horseshit forms of logic and stats that do nothing other then keep them in business. You don't even realize how fucked up the logic is, it's like well making automatic weapons illegal obviously didn't work since all criminals carry fully automatic weapons so why even bother with the laws right ? I mean when was the last time you heard about a criminal only carrying a semi auto right ?

if someone gets busted for heroin, the police cut them a deal to get to their dealer and supplier. therefore, the risk of supplying heroin increases and less people do it.

derp.

Get caught with heroin = go to jail.
Get caught with illegal weapon = go to jail.
Both make perfect sense.

You realize how many guns are floating around America? Do you have any idea the amount of time and resources it would take to actually enforce gun control in a country that was founded on the idea that everyone of its citizens should be able to bear arms. You'd literally have to rewrite the Constitution and good luck with that. It would cause another civil war. You eurofags think it's so easy because you've never fucking had guns there too begin with. Try banning baguettes in France. That's why I laugh at you people who say; "gun control! gun control! take them away" but stop there and offer no real solution.

>legal to carry firearms openly in my state but will be taken to jail if drinking a beer in public that would just me uncivilized
All about them freedoms

If heroin were legal it would be right out in the open, junkies would be shooting up in plain sight and cops couldnt do shit about. Does it STOP heroin? No. But there are now consequences for the worst offenders. I'm good with that. This is why we have laws.

Unfortunately, this.

Is making guns illegal in the USA possible right now? No. Absolutely not.

Is it possible within 100/200 years? The answer is yes. This is a problem that can be solved but it will take several generations to do so.

For lack of better words, the upcoming generations have to be brainwashed in the opposite direction. And the entire country including it's laws and gun industry needs to be reformed. Seems impossible but it is doable, just going to take a LONG time.

your right to bear arms is already an AMENDMENT to your constitution. that means your constitution was ALREADY REWRITTEN to allow for gun ownership.

are you this fucking retarded or what?

but people claim that outlawing guns will eliminate people getting guns

clearly that is bullshit

we outlaw all kinds of shit, people still get that shit

so no point in outlawing guns, because law abiding citizens don't murder fucktons of people anyways!

Except you're completely wrong ...

>dat puritanism

>implying he's but 23 assault rifles from one place if it was illegal
>what is the black market
>what are niggers
>are you really this retarded?
You're the one who came up with that unrealistic occurrence, so you're the retarded one.

Not user but your childish attempt in a comparison is so fucking pisspoor its a shame you werent shot.

>Are you retarded
Maybe, I'm not American. I was just pointing something out you eurocuckolds keep forgetting.

>but people claim that outlawing guns will eliminate people getting guns
No they don't. Unless they are dipshits ofc
>so no point in outlawing guns, because law abiding citizens don't murder fucktons of people anyways!
Well then let's just get rid of all laws because people obviously still commit crimes so it's not worth it! Right?

>guns are evil and nobody should have them

>I like guns. Stop trying to take them away from me.

That's it. Nothing more substantial will ever be said in any of these discussions.

This.
Plus the amendment didn't even mention random Joe Jim Bob needing as many guns as he wants, it clearly states in yhe same phrase in order to maintain a WELL REGULATED MILITIA

No, that's objectively correct.

Making guns illegal won't stop crazy fucks. But it will make it a lot harder for people to get guns.
People in europe can get guns if they REALLY want to (depending on country ofcourse) but to obtain multiple assault rifles is going to take a LOT of effort. And all that effort sometimes leads to people being caught before they even get the guns.
In the USA, you just buy the gun and that's it.

It was an amendment just like our freedom of speach. An inclusion in what we call the Bill of Rights.

Not the guy you're replying to but the fact that you minimized his comparison that anything can be dangerous even some more than guns would lend itself to hope you die immediately, no one would miss you. You need to die now in a really really painful way.

Automatic weapons are illegal so obviously it's not any harder to buy them right ? I mean all criminals carry autos right ? Boom, gun laws don't work

>it's like well making automatic weapons illegal obviously didn't work since all criminals carry fully automatic weapons so why even bother

Let me just stop you right there. It's clear you know nothing about guns, stop talking about them.

if it was illegal then obviously he would not be able to buy 23 assault rifles from one place.
which means he might have to make 23 separate purchases.
which takes time and money.
which is a deterrent...

Hi I'm from Australia and think you're a fucking retard

Maybe you should?

then law abiding citizens dont need guns.......ergo, gun laws should not bother law abiding citizens.

No. It's not. Have you ever cared about learning about the world around you ? Besides. Alcohol is legal in the US but can you just Crack open a bottle of vodka and walk down the street drinking it ? No.

Being this much of a cuck

No wonder Islam fucks you other countries in the ass, give them the guns only. And yes clearly whites have mental illness

He was just a regular everyday normal guy
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Actually I do, but I mean come on all criminals carry full autos right ? Because gun control laws do nothing right ?

I'm that fit he was responding to, thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth.

Many Americans see this legitimately as an attack on their freedom that they can't buy all that shit at once in one place lol
TYRANNY

yes, not the constitution. a change to the constitution. which means you can change it again.

you have the right to bear arms in a well REGULATED militia. that right there is why the usa is so fucked right now, because it is not regulated.

Answer the question, did laws banning automatic weapons change the availability of those guns ?

>but can you just Crack open a bottle of vodka and walk down the street drinking it ? No.

Yes. Yes you can. Whenever you want to.. But there are laws prohibiting it and it makes you responsible for your own behavior. So you don't do it, because it's illegal and therefore a deterrent. Does a speed limit prevent people from speeding? No. But it creates consequences and so most people don't go potato-wild on the road. How is this a bad thing? And how would stricter gun laws be any different?

Do you know how easy it is to take a semi auto rifle that you can buy legally, and change it to full auto? Really fucking easy buddy. Yes, in North America (US and Canada) most real criminals carry full auto. So again, you know fuck all about what you're talking about.

Were you born stupid or has it been a labor of love?

No it just made it that scumbags who intend to use them for harm have them and unevens the playing field

Read; So no, not really.

Ding ding ding.
Well one of the reasons... besides the whole not giving a shit about education and Healthcare as well. And crazy propaganda that programs people from a young age to think that anything that the US does is infallible and the best on earth and all about that democracy

Nope, and you're still retarded.

They were at a concert where it was against the law to bring a weapon, open carry or not.

Except in Vegas, on the strip, you can do exactly that. Of course I wouldn't expect a armchair child to know about the world

It sure makes it alot easier.

Sweet argument autismo

>and only the govt should have them

I would support mass destruction of guns. The govt starting first.

That was a fully automatic rifle.
Usually from south of the border
Those are already crazy illegal; about as illegal as an AR-15 in bongistan.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens.. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

>For lack of better words, the upcoming generations have to be brainwashed in the opposite direction

Ain't gonna happen, costs too much money. You're also missing one key factor. How much money guns make the US each year, and after each mass shooting, the stocks go up.

I bought drugs the other day. It’s only a matter of time before somebody drops a dime.

D.A.R.E. to have retarded prohibition fantasies.

It's really a lot more difficult than it might seem user. seen many a /k/ommandos ruin their guns.

Dear Americans,

please, never give up your right to own and carry weapons. These weapons protect you from the worst enemy, which is the government.
Sure, you will have to endure events like the one in Las Vegas, but you will never have to endure events like in Catalonia. Where the government sent hundreds of armed national police bullies to toture, rape and hurt civilian.
Be proud of your constitution.

Best regards
A eurocuck fucked by his government in the ass every day

Concert venues tend to forbid people from bringing guns into a concert.
Also, thanks to extremely restricted carry rules on US airplanes, all of the good guys (who more likely than not flew in via the airport that was across the street) left their guns at home, because they were good, law-abiding guys.

So once again:
Mandatory gun-free zone=everybody dies.
Pleasant dreams.

Plowing OP's mom.

Yeah a deterrent, not a solution. Thank you. If he still wanted to buy 23 guns, he would though.

No they don't. The criminals that do carry them are the worst of the worst and are more then likely already looking at a life sentence if ever caught anyway. It was a success, even where I live where rural area hits heavy drug trade it's extremely rare for someone to be caught with automatic weapons, and if they are they're found during home raids not being carried. The people who are caught with them are not regular criminals ...

Murican spotted. Measuring things in "football field so because you can't use the metric system

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how funny it would have been to see 15,000 people with handguns firing in random directions?

Just curious, what is the law that gun control advocates would have passed that would have prevented this massacre? (Let us stipulate that the shooter would have looked to the black market if certain guns, like marijuana or LSD, were illegal.)

>you have the right to bear arms in a well REGULATED militia
You also have the right to interpret the prefatory clause of the Second Amendmemt in any manner you want while shitposting on a scat and lol I website, even if you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Ain’t America grand?

Found the butthurt eurocuck

>Because gun control laws do nothing right ?

Yes, you are right. For the most part it stops 11 year olds from walking into wal mart and buying an ak47.

>please, never give up
Yeah, bc Catalonians care that much about gun nuts in the US.

the government have tanks, fighter jets, nuclear warheads etc. you think your guns scare them?

So explain me why USA has every 2 weeks a mass Shooting, while europe with more than twice its population has it once in a few years (and with much less murders). In Europe you can buy guns too. But for reason and not in walmart