G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/profiles/laney-rose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never do. Not my thing.

what's not your thing ?

I've just finished work, I'd rather eat and play ps4 than kill myself right now.

cool.
what u eating/playing ?

I just bought Destiny 2 yesterday so I'm going to try not to die on that repeatedly for a few hours. As for the food, just some cod and mash.

why haven't you been institutionalized yet you fucking zilch?

OP has posted the same threads every day for years, yet hasn't been arrested, he is a fucking lunatic and danger to literally everyone

Having a blast visiting Mar del Plata for a Drawing contest. Will probably off myself once i return

Playing video games make me not want to kill myself every day

>ps4 is a thing
Jesus Christ I've been living under a rock.

have fun bro.
not yet.
OP is autist faggots.

have a blast user.
great.
what games?

MORA!!

More, pls.

mora of what ?
more of what? kind responses?
how are you today ?

Because i have met a fun girl at work and i want to know her better

that's gr8 user.
i hope things work out with her.

SAUCE!?!?!?!?!

I like to have two common rules:
- I haven't tried today because I tried before and it didn't work
-I haven't tried today because I never try hard enough and I'm such a failure that I couldn't even kill myself properly

never ending cycle, keeps me on my toes...nigger.

Cringe thread commencing

n/a.
thanks for sharing.

aren't all threads, cringe threads ?

> Middle class white male
> girlfriend 2/3rds my age
> new car
> retirement plan
> salary with bonuses
> full benefits
> credit is good
> I'm happy, healthy, and confident
> all is on the up and up

5 years ago:

> almost killed myself
> spent weeks institutionalized
> was married
> was trying to follow stereotyped happiness
> shit almost destroyed me
> I snapped

I restarted my life.
Divorced the harpy.
Hit the gym.
Switched careers.
Went MGTOW before it was a meme.

I highly advise a return to patriarchy.
I've never been so satisfied and successful.
Nor have I ever had such a stable and rewarding relationship (two years alreadyand I am firmly in charge.. but we still discuss issues. No fighting though.)

No longer even think of suicide.. Take control of your lives Anons.

Yeah lets hope i dont go full beta

nah.
be alpha.
glad you turned your life around.
g'luck user.
how did your marriage go south ?

It went south because she was shallow and lied. Could never be satisfied.
Even burning $90k in a year wasn't enough. She was a gold digger but at least I learned.

nice trips.
also i don't see a reason to of myself.

did she at least stay hot?
or did she get fat and stop trying ?
dead bedroom ?

I like skiing and dirt bikes. Have a nice family. Things are going good with my career. My goal is to buy Audi RS4 B7 and have a street and a dirt bike. Idk makes me happy.

that's great you don't.
and thanks. didn't notice my epic trips
that's great man.
can u do tricks on your dirt bike ?

She was hot.. But that only goes so far.
Now she has doubled in size since divorcing. We don't speak but she's definitely not doing very well from what I can tell.

sauce

xvideos.com/profiles/laney-rose

Not 100% sure if this is her or not but I can't find exact sauce.

Because some asshole has to do my job. And if I die now, I'll just have to get back up and bury myself anyways. Also I wanna get drunk and play Saints Row tonight. I am a simple man.

I am still learning, started a year ago and I try to become good at riding and jumping before trying stuff. I really want to be able to do an epic whip, but theres time

lol. well at least she got fat.
how's the dating life now ?
n/a
yay.
have fun playing your game.
that's cool.
be safe.
what kind of bike you got ?

She even legal?

She got fat and I think she's on government assistance.
She hit the wall hard.

Dating life is good.
As I said I'm with a younger woman.
Early 20's. Before that I spent the year while going through the divorce nailing 18-25yo cuties.

OP, thanks for always posting .gifs for us on phones. Much appreciated.

KTM SX450-F 2010

Or SX-F450, however you like it

you were just with the wrong girl dude, that has nothing to do with marriage and stuff, marriage just makes a relationship official, it doesn't change anything on a practical level.

If you haven't tried it yet, find a local FB page for enduro/motocross. Find a cheap 2stroke bike(its easier to maintain) and go rip some woods and tracks, you will never feel more alive!

Moving to the Phillipines today.
Hopefully things go well and i get into college there and get a job.

Ill check back with you in a few weeks.

Either way im going to try to have fun.

Clearly the wrong girl.
But as time has gone on in my life the tenants I was following proved false.
Most married couples I know have failed
Most women I've known are garbage in their souls. Most men are trying to follow a confusing and often contradictory societal expectation. I quit all that.
"To thy own sepf be true" and my life improved drastically once I became selfcentered. That isn't a bad thing.
I'm not a jerk to others, and I still contribute to charity etc.
I just no longer sacrifice my best interests for someone elses.
Unexpectedly that is what brought a woman that respects me and shares responsibility into my life.
These SJW's have it all wrong.. We should be feeding off each others strengths and supporting each other where there is weakness. Not claiming equality is a virtue when it clearly doesn't work in reality.

of course.
kudos bro.
welcome.
cool.
is that a good bike ?
are you married?
sounds cool.
but i worry i'd break a bone.
good luck with the filipinas. >But as time has gone on in my life the tenants I was following proved false.
>Most married couples I know have failed
>Most women I've known are garbage in their souls. Most men are trying to follow a confusing and often contradictory societal expectation. I quit all that.
>"To thy own sepf be true" and my life improved drastically once I became selfcentered. That isn't a bad thing.
>I'm not a jerk to others, and I still contribute to charity etc.
>I just no longer sacrifice my best interests for someone elses.
>Unexpectedly that is what brought a woman that respects me and shares responsibility into my life.
>These SJW's have it all wrong.. We should be feeding off each others strengths and supporting each other where there is weakness. Not claiming equality is a virtue when it clearly doesn't work in reality.
profound post there.
Excellent wisdom.

My mother was very upset when my brother killed himself. I do not want to make her upset by killing myself. But, really, I don't have much to live for, and I can't see things getting any better.

There are a lot of injuries for sure, but having a good gear can keep protect some stuff. Its worth the risk, and the funny thing is that the moment you get injured and cant ride for a month for example your desire to ride gets multiplied by 10

film festival

Listen to me - killing yourself is the shittiest thing you can do. Life is amazing. You can always find something to keep you going. If your life is shit as hell, just pack your bags and move somewhere else. Find a girl/guy, find a hobby and a decent job. Explore the world or something. I know that some people have a lot of troubles in their lives, I had too, but I never had the thought of killing myself or doing something radical. If you're tired of everyone, join the army for example. But in the end of the day, you can always find the light. Its just not worth it.

i'm glad you care about your mom.
have a great day.
noted.
also nice dubs.
what type of films u like?
>Listen to me - killing yourself is the shittiest thing you can do. Life is amazing. You can always find something to keep you going. If your life is shit as hell, just pack your bags and move somewhere else. Find a girl/guy, find a hobby and a decent job. Explore the world or something. I know that some people have a lot of troubles in their lives, I had too, but I never had the thought of killing myself or doing something radical. If you're tired of everyone, join the army for example. But in the end of the day, you can always find the light. Its just not worth it.
good post. worth resharing.

art films nigga

what type of art films?
ones about love? adventure?
or just general art ?

Been hittimg on a qt girl i know for the past week and thats turning out well

there's always pizza to be had. i'll be damned if i die befo

All the little things I could be alive to laugh at

Mom and grandma are still alive.

g'luck man.
what u first say to her?
what toppings ?