Ex with tightest pussy I've ever had wants to have sex this weekend...

Ex with tightest pussy I've ever had wants to have sex this weekend. Currently deep in a relationship (sex is not the best, but we mesh better) and would need to end it before proceeding with former. Why should the allure of great ex sex be avoided?

Need your advice Sup Forumsros.

She only wants to fuck you because you're with somebody else. Let it go.

She's an ex for a reason. Sex is great when it's great, but sex with an ex partner becomes confusing and mind fucks everyone involved. Best not to proceed op.

Why do you need to end it beforehand? Its obvious you dont have morals otherwise you wouldnt be entertaining the thought...

If I was a single man, would the answer be different?

Ex and I were together 10 years. Practically married. Maybe some longing for old things? I left bc she was a straight up bitch towards the end. 3 years later, I still think about her

Depends on how/why you broke up. An ex is an "ex" for a reason.

Of course, unless you ex is a psycho.

>I left bc she was a straight up bitch towards the end.

What makes you think she'll be any different this time?

Don't do it man. You ended it for a reason. She's just looking for you to rebound.

>let it go

Yes, give her a good icing

OP, would you seriously break up with your current girl just to get so ass from a crazy chick who knows how to clench?

You're going to do it anyway, I think, so do it properly...cheat, wait for psycho ex to ruin current relationship, get back with ex, & realize the sex was decent but not woth it. At least this way you might FINALLY learn a lesson.

10 years! what has she been up to in the time span? had a couple of kids? taken some negro cock? you're fantasising about a woman who has 10 extra years on the clock? how many miles of dick is that?

Dont sacrifice trust and love for sex.

I have the same intense sexual urges since sex with my partner isnt awesome, but I use the internet for that.

Not worth it. Look into what is truly valuable to you in life.

Good advice.

I probably won't go through with it. Just entertaining the idea of being the best she had, since she has repeatedly said it. I'm not a foool to believe that as truth, but I'm interested in her motivations.

Trust me dude just cheat once and then never tell your wife. Youll feel amazing

Explain.

That or she has the AIDs and want to give you a special present.

you fucking retarded? OP was with his ex for 10 years. They've been split for 3 years.

Fuck, learn to read.

Apparently so. I still stand by this tho.

>this.

Ex and I were together since highschool. 15yo-25yo. I'm 28 approaching 29

Then ask yourself is she seeing anyone? She's entering her stage of being left on the shelf (so to speak) Think about it this way, she's a depreciating asset.

All I can say man is that people change a lot in their 20s. Don't assume she's the same person now that she was, and memory is selective.

Don't cheat. If you respect your current gf, and have integrity, you will realize that life has closed that door and opened a new one for you.

Like seriously, if you didn't propose to your ex of ten years, then there is probably a reason for that.

And dude, women tell men they're the best they've ever had all the time to raise their self esteem. It's a performance thing.

Her motivations are pretty simple, bruh...comfortdick. Longest, most serious relationship she's had, with a guy that actually put up with most of her shit. Once people get older, they start to reminisce over stuff like that. Great sex is a plus, but you know damn-well that is nearly meaningless to a woman once they are out of their teens.
Oldfag here, been there done that. If you are going to do it, just do it...it's not worth the temporary feels, tho. Trust me. She got bored & bitchy, and now she wants those old feels back. I would tell my present girl most of the whole situation, just to get that good jealousy sex, and to make her feek like you are honest & committed. Play the game.

Find a random bar hookup so you have multiple pussies to compare. Each comes in a different flavor, depth, and texture.