GIVE THAT BITCH A RAZOR. IM NOT FUCKING A GOD DAMN ORANGUTAN

Do the knuckle shuffle when her movie is dumped

I'd fuck those giant thighs like no other

Fuuuckkk her in the ass

I like it. She's got a hot hippie vibe going on

That

eat it all out if i didnt know about this

Vomit on the couch

Have you ever went near a bearded pussy which wasn't fresh from the shower?
That shit smells like a WW2 tuna can.

Puke

Post more

move on to the next one - as i am doing with this thread - eeewww....

Ask her to put it the fuck away and leave

Anal.

LMAO

Fuck raw. Impregnate. Rinse repeat.

moar!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens.. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand,

Doesn't matter, this bitch is the famous Big Shitter. I'd lick the dingle berries from her butt crack

Look at the willingness

Moar! Love the pubes

Fucc I'd plant my nose in her ass

Fuck

Wwyd to this one?

ok, so...every wwyd thread its the same. I would fuck the thing doesnt matter what. shut the fuck up with this shit

This one is actually good quality. Moar pls.

Wwyd? The gf

That woman is fucking disgusting.. I can feel the musky turd aroma coming off that through my screen.

Run. That looks disgusting

> Needs more hair.

How many of you would still smash this yeti?

I would dive in this pussy

Well.. There you have it. I was right.

oh nice. you gave the monster can more resolution

nope nvm. same picture

No He's just a cunt. He killed a whole bunch of people who never did anything to him, Like a complete and total cunt.

Thumbnail looks like Bill Burr.

Ask her if she knows her bf is showing her off. Invite her out to brunch. Pretend not to have hurt feelings when she declines.

Invite her to look my Japanese paintings collection.

No risk, no reward, kimosabe,

samefag is same.

what is her name?

Turn 360 degrees and walk straight the fuck out

>Turn 360 degrees

I think that people are being ironic probably 30% of the time this gets said.

Yeah and the other 80% of the time they are just being plain stupid

Big shitter

You’ve been posting this shit all night

Hot pussy, moar

at first glance it looks like a hairy mess
but then after a second of consideration I put my dick inside bareback

Not op

Fucking virgins ,GTFO

Your fuckin right I would too

i like her enthusiasm

sauce!!!!!

If she shaved, yes.

She does look like she'd be fun to be around

you have no standards,
that pussy and asshole have been reked beyond repair

you can literally see the torn vagina and callused asshole

I'd be around her holes mostly.

My god that's graphic

Um yeah, she seemed to like the facial posted above

So I'd try to work that in the routine also

Double dub

holy fuck

Full mount and rain down elbows.

Where's the one guy that had some other newer stuff of Big Shitter?

Shave/wax her pussy, flush it out, have her get those hemmoroids looked at, then fuck her pussy and nut in it, pull out and ram it into her ass, then pull out and nut onto her face.

She probably got kids... meanwhile hubby likes to jerk off to a degraded version of her pushing rough shit out her hemorrhoided asshole.

u r welcame
motherless com EBFB368

She must have kids look at the background in the pics.

I really would like to know if there really is a video or is the "tribute" guy jerking our chain?

i'd start by gently playing with her clit
then fuck the ass off of her
and finally impregnate her
that is one hot pussy

Your a king!

Know what her name is?

How did you find that?

lick le feet

please post le feet

most here are virgins and have never been near a vagina, (other than theire moms) and would more than likely run away

Nah, ditch the razor. I'd ride that smuff bare. She would have to leave her panties next to my pillow at the night though.

I would throw up in her box if I even tried to lick that shit.
Coughing up hairballs for a week if you went down on that.
Better still than this thing.

I would feed her a bowl of eggs.

That is fucking minging

see

cute

those are dick sucking lips

Ask if she hears voices.

thank you.
I dont know her name.
we are Sup Forums, we can find anything..

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens.. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand,

Impressive bro! When did you find that?