Other urls found in this thread:

sporcle.com/games/ADDERALL/goalies-pavel-datsyuk-has-scored-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm here swede friend.

Wings will somehow still find a way to lose this

>Anton Lindholm debut
cool

Hello there my friend

>implying they won't get two cheeky losses to Colorado this week (next one on saturday) and one cheeky loss to Arizona tomorrow

ATHANASIOU

MADDAFAKKIN DOUBLE AA!!!!!!

dude, we got Jim jam and "home" ice.

>avs in charge of home team advantage

At this point, is that even bad?

But it feels like they always bring their worst game when they play teams they should beat. This start oif the game doesn't follow that trend though

I want to say no but Holland's approach is so fucking stale and his cap management is so terrible I don't think it'll make any difference. All he cares about is limping into a first round wipeout and I think he honestly believes they're just a few small tweaks away from going back to it

The only reason I watch is to see Zetterbeard move up the all-time points list.

If two points tonight he will pass Peter Bondra

Yeah, but the way the wings handled trades this year was at least somewhat promising.

If anything seems bad it's probably because Holland has 0 experience with this.

dubs and sheahan scores

Well, regardless of what happens, lets just hope the wings won't dive down into another dead wings era.

Less do ist

Holland's decision making is really poor.
wings got Filip Honrek and some kid who looks like a bust in exchange for the only d-man drafted in 2016 who is an active roster player.
chickenrun has the potential to be a top star.

starts with this draft. if wings want to turn it around they have to draft the right guy.
they have had years of poor drafting and bust after bust.

It is obvious why the Avs are pathetic but what is the Wong's excuse?

The bust drafting only really started in like 2011. Chychrun was the result of Datsyuk's contract.

this year's draft is weak though, and it won't undo Holland's godawful contracts. If anything they could plausibly be even worse next year, mercifully Ken's contract is due after that and god willing he'll finally retire.

>mfw thinking about all those 3rd rounders

Nice

Datsyuk gone, Ilitch dead, Howe dead.

Is Lindsay next?

yeah but moving datsyuk's contract allowed them to sign 2 free agents who are already gone, and a 32 year old player for 5 more years after this.

draft is alright, the wings will have a top 5 draft pick probably. They need to go for that swedish defenseman. Wings are stuck with ericsson, howard, and the muslim for at least 2 more years.

No, next detroit sports person to die will be a tiger.

Honestly I've seen it coming since 2008-2009. Even then I got the sense that they were half a step behind where they needed to be for a back-to-back up and ever since then it's just been a steady relentless skid. Management has been happy enough just to keep the playoff streak alive and Ken Holland has lacked creativity in his team management as the league grew better accustomed to the salary cap.

>tfw I wasted 17 min of play watching a non Detroit feed.

lmao who is the mudslime?

abby

I think he means Abdul Qadir, but he is not a d-man.

>tfw Detroit goes on a completely pointless win streak to end the season and allow Carolina, Buffalo, Dallas, and Vancouver to get below them

Wait, nevermind he wasn't implying that.

I knew he was a filthy Arab but I didnt know he was also a filthy muslime

>giving a depth forward a 7 year contract

itd be funny if it werent sad

>77

>tfw they win the lottery anyway

>not knowing that Abdul Qadir is not a made up joke

Reread my post friendo. I said I knew he was an arab

Larkin is a better winger. But I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Fair enough. I heavily doubt he is though

tell me about timothy lijegren.
is he a meme or legit?

>tfw you will never be Ms. Osgood.

I don't know that much about him if I'm honest.
He's not a future star. But I think he has a really good shoot at becoming a sound top 4 defenceman (with a little luck top 2)

Why can't Green man the power play like he was supposed to? Wasn't he really good at that with the caps?

But 31 goals

Hes slipping in a lot of peoples mock drafts, which bothers me. Ive seen other D in this draft get ranked above him recently (Heiskanen and even Valimaki and Makar). The main thing is that he has some trouble defensively, he excels offensively but that doesn't always translate to higher leagues for D.

At this point i hope they go for highest value available, and worry about needs in the second / third round.

You played my quiz a while ago. I made a new on with Datsyuk.

sporcle.com/games/ADDERALL/goalies-pavel-datsyuk-has-scored-on

I improved the way I did things. There are easter eggs for milestone goals

Is the [9] om the wings jersey for Gordie?

Yes. There is also a "Mr I" for Ilitch

>At this point i hope they go for highest value available, and worry about needs in the second / third round.
This. Since no D-man is in the top 5 and has a "clear" future as a top d-man as they should just go for highest value.

Cool. I'll save the link, check it out later on today and get back to you in the next gamethread or something :)

Awesome, I will also redo the Zetterberg quiz and update it.

Coolio, I'm sure I'll be around when you have

heh

>scratching mantha

fuck i'm retarded

Late, but LGRW

Thanks, Swede friend.

fucking refs

Thanks for being my friend!

Don't care if it was right but I'm just pissed with loosing to the avs.

>Tatar missing the net by 2 feet while being 5 feet from the goal line

>Colorado announcer mad at octopus
lel

Don't know if there have been any avs fans here, but GG, see you on saturday.

GG, Avs. See you again Saturday.

>finally broke 20 wins