Why do you think he did it ? Psychotic breakdown ? Nhilistic depressed suicidal ? Druged fueled psychosis ?

Why do you think he did it ? Psychotic breakdown ? Nhilistic depressed suicidal ? Druged fueled psychosis ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-57086
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
youtube.com/results?search_query=vegas shooter lower floor
youtube.com/watch?v=EOsoY_AEh9c
youtube.com/watch?v=36Da8gCJCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=gFFcfglnlW8
denverpost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooting-gunman-used-bump-stock-device-to-speed-fire/
mailchi.mp/rutherford/commentary-mass-shootings-the-military-entertainment-complexs-culture-of-violence-turns-deadly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

If the pulse night club shooting is any indication, this poor man was a repressed country music fan who lashed out because of the bigoted music industry.

Because fuck you, that's why!

Correct, he was definitely a faggot who sucked cock and liked it in the ass.

MAIN STREAM MEDIA RADICALISATION!

"The world" is asking stupid questions again.

He's white. Their culture is built on violence and barbarism.
When there's no one else left to attack, they'll turn on themselves. History has proved this.

Probably lost virtually all of it gambling. Unable to accept the consequences of his own actions, he decided to use what was left to give a last fuck you to the Sin City

My guess is the CP threads keep getting pruned.

fucking americentric americunts
your country is not the world
goddamn retaerds

The world asks why. Sup Forums asks why not.

He was probably just bored.

Why does anyone do anything? For teh lulz of course.

Fuck you, everyone knows that America is the capital of the world.

I'm legitimately surprised that it wasn't a Sup Forums thing. you know, like op delivering after a "roll quints and a shoot into this crowd" kind of thing

ISIS claimed the attack, he was a filthy mudslime

nop man not an old white guy
and ISIS claims everything nowadays

>Sup Forums
russia

that's a funny way of spelling nigger

End stage cancer prog, blew his cash playing poker thurs-sat, blew away the crowd for infamy as a cap off.

I'm pretty sure he was protesting against Trump.

The world will look up and say save us, and i will whisper, "No."

Wowzers user you nearly cut me with that edge right there. Careful where you post that.

Our obsession to make sense of shit like this. Our mind keeps asking why, and we think there has to be an answer or reason.

But, what if there isn't one. That he simply wanted to kill a bunch of people?

This is what we are afraid of isn't it? That we wouldn't get an answer to a question of why?

My favorite one so far has been CNN asking "how was he able to bring suitcases into a hotel unnoticed?"

They forgot to put ketchup packets in his McAmerifat large fry order

Cringe

Just more sick rightwing freaks and their guns. We need to put everyone in the NRA on a Watch List.

Whiteys gunna white

Cute, but it won't work nigger.
Here's the file I actually uploaded at 10/03/17(Tue)08:24:14 No.747006434.

The more you try, the more I will crush you.

Eat that nutsack rightwing faggots.

Honkeys gotta honk

country music sucks, dont force people trying to sleep to listen it

Crackers gona crack

Country music

>disagreeing with my opinion is destroying america

Patriots gotta throt

World doesnt care

Nah, maybe he did and was in on it. Either way it was a professional hit. Fishy things happen way too often.
Sandy hook hoax
9/11 inside job
Columbine survivors mysteriously killed and fishy "suicides"

>the world
kys

For teh lulz prolly

Current year
>teh

I'm not convinced he did it...

My bet is he was already dead on the floor when the shooting started. No motive, no religion, no political interest, nothing... And he was loaded with $$...

He's a patsy

This, or gambling debt.

>what, if anything, was on the hard drives recovered from the room

This:
theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-57086

LAS VEGAS—In the hours following a violent rampage in Las Vegas in which a lone attacker killed more than 50 individuals and seriously injured 400 others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Monday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Iowa resident Kyle Rimmels, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep these individuals from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what they really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past eight years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

Either way, he did a good job of taking out a bunch of normies before he died

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
purity of essence

Britbong here. Unfortunately it's main news here and probably most countries so the world is mainly americentric

Americans Hopeful This Will Be Last Mass Shooting Before They Stop On Their Own For No Reason

Nice dubdubs.

WASHINGTON—Expressing a sense of guarded optimism that the latest incident of gun violence that left 58 dead and 500 injured in Las Vegas would be a turning point for the nation, Americans across the country confirmed Monday they were hopeful this would be the last mass shooting before all such occurrences stopped on their own for no reason at all. “After something as horrific as what happened in Las Vegas, we’re all just hoping that now these terrible shootings will stop once and for all without circumstances changing in any way or any of us taking even the slightest amount of action in response,” said Harrisburg, PA resident David Snyder, echoing the sentiments of tens of millions of citizens from coast to coast who told reporters they were confident that, after living through the most deadly mass shooting in modern American history and taking no material steps to change gun laws, reevaluate safety standards, increase access to mental health care, or even have a national conversation about how mass shootings could be avoided in the future, tragedies of this kind would at long last come to an end. “Having seen acts of violence like this happen over and over again for years now, I’m really holding out hope that, despite every single factor that allowed them to occur remaining exactly the same, we won’t have to live through another day like today. I know everyone’s praying this will finally be the time this issue just disappears forever entirely by itself without anyone doing anything.” At press time, Americans nationwide agreed that years of taking no measures whatsoever to prevent mass shootings may finally be paying off.

It was Hillary's revenge

Shit, tripdubs. What am I saying?

like one of those Webcam threads when they, "I'll be there in 10 minutes"

Why the fuck do libcucks not understand this guy was using guns that have been banned for 30 years? Do you want some magical fairy world where every gun ever built just vanishes into things air and we have peace and harmony?

That's also explains why they're such big fans of communism

He didn't use full auto rifles according to law enforcement sources. Most likely semi auto with bump-stocks..

The fire rate was too quick for that. And even if it was, he was using a belt fed system. All of which are ILLEGAL. He did have legal weapons. But the primary weapon he used to get so many shots off was ILLEGAL.

I knew Steve well. He hated Tom Petty. He saw that Petty had died on Sunday night and wanted to really fuck him over on this last chance. So he took the spotlight away from his death. Steve won.

under-rated post
dat FRESH bait??

>assuming the fall guy did the deed
nice try kike

Cвeжeй инфopмaции нeт? Чтo пoкaзывaют y вac тaм пo тeлeвизopy пpo этoт тeppopиcтичecкий aкт?

give me a culture less violent than whites, and prove it through historical details like when they did abolish slavery (protip, only whites did that)

>Probably
omfg
everytime it's dumb shit that comes after that adverb

>the world asks
Lmao no. We've got a revolution starting here in Spain. We give no shits what happens 6000 miles away.

This is a reasonable guess.

MK Ultra. Too many crisis actors seen.

- says the gigantic fucking ape with a nigger brain.

I am not a tinfoil hat conspiracy faggot but it is so glaringly obvious...
The headlines of just about every major news outlet feature the words "guns, ammo, rifles, firearms", etc., as prominently as possible. How can this be anything other than a scheme to stir up political controversy over gun laws. Why not just report that someone shot 59 people in las vegas? Still reports the fact that a gun was used without obsessing over the gun part...

"...from the 32nd floor... "

youtube.com/results?search_query=vegas shooter lower floor
youtube.com/watch?v=EOsoY_AEh9c
youtube.com/watch?v=36Da8gCJCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=gFFcfglnlW8

>How can this be anything other than a scheme to stir up political controversy over gun laws

No shit, of course they're going to put a political spin on things but how you take the GIGANTIC FUCKING HUMONGOUS leap of faith to say it was all setup by (((them))) is ridiculous.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

fuck you and your dubs, kill yourselves. Fucking hang you up by your fucking achilles tendons.

If history serves as a guide, you'll be the one hanging, you fucking NIGGERCUNT.

I hope it was something cool like scopolamine

Source please.

>I am not a tinfoil hat conspiracy faggot
>muh obvious government conspiracy

Nice trips

denverpost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooting-gunman-used-bump-stock-device-to-speed-fire/

This. He got involved with the wrong people and he was taken advantage of. The two security guards are the shooters.

mailchi.mp/rutherford/commentary-mass-shootings-the-military-entertainment-complexs-culture-of-violence-turns-deadly

Well he's probably liberal given he just shot at a yeee haww country concert with mostly white people who probably like guns and hate PC shit.

A racist would shoot up a nigga concert

ISIS would use a bomb and truck. Or more men

A nutjob doesnt get such weapons.

A crazy homeless man doesn't have the means to buy such automatic weapons. Some can cost in the 5-6 figure range.

Now who
>Hates whites
>Hates country folk
>Is bitter

Trump fans are still keking
Alt Right just let's antifa ruin the left
KKK/nazis would have no real reason to kill white people

Prove me wrong faggots. I bet my entire bank account that it's a liberal. Antifa. Democrat or pro commie fag

Guns were legal. He was using bump stocks which make it so the gun can be fired quickly.

well there's no logical reason to kill random people, so yeah clearly he was delusional and psychotic.

So far nothing states machine feeding to the guns. The pictures show 30 to 90 round clips in the guns.

nah I don't think it was a setup, that's retarded b8. I'm just saying god damn does the news media know how to play the american public like little gullible children. It's not even the news' fault, it's ours for being so goddamn stupid

Nice bait user ;)

Thanks for being here, you make me feel like old times again.

Jewish hypnosis, assuming he even did it, which he probably didn't becuase he's probably just a patsy.

>everyone knows that New York is the capital of the world.

Fixed that for ya.

33 dubs confirm

Because they need every reason to make people hate guns or the NRA. The media has narativres. So do ((((they)))) and don't act stupid. The fact is it could have been something goverment planned. And the fact it was at a mostly pro gun and republican tier concert is something to consider.

Hilary already talking shit. I'm sure plenty of blogs and news articles online talk more about "fucking 2nd amentment is evil. Take it away. Also take away free speech "

You'll see weeks of people saying the NRA are evil. Blaming white people. blaming anyone with a gun.

And if you don't think it's a possible set up or media using horrible events to push a narativr than remember

>Muslim kills people
Little talk about his Muslim background. Very little talk about radical Islam. #standforislam and cucks. Blame the NRA

Anyone else kills people
>Blame the NRA more

>Now who
>Hates whites
>Hates country folk
>Is bitter
Well that's obvious. It's the jews. You ever notice how it's only people that the jews hate doing all of this new-century terror?

i don't think anyone orchestrated the attack other than that old dude, I'm just saying it's fuckin' insultin' the way the various news outlets put such a hefty spin on their reporting. Not a single one just reports facts any more. It's not "Man Kills 59 in Las Vegas Shooting" it's "Average totally normal man with access to a huge stockpile of GUNS thanks to LAX GUN LAWS slaughters 59 and injures hundreds with a FIREARM he PURCHASED LEGALLY"