If rape would be legal, would people rape violently on the streets? Would you?

If rape would be legal, would people rape violently on the streets? Would you?

Most likely since Americans of all colors are niggers.

I wouldn't unless someone was going to rape them anyways. I don't want to be the cause of emotional trauma to people.

It depends. Would beating sexual assaulters on the streets be legal as well?

Women are whores

cool story bro
shame your crush in banging black bull and now you fantasize about raping her or any other woman.

of course

it's my duty as a male to not let women think they deserve the same respect as me, they are only good for babies

>If rape would be legal,
How exactly?
If you wanted to make rape perfectly legal.
You would have to make the laws regarding "forcing someone to do something against their will" legal and legalize causing physical harm to another being.

I don't think "rape" would be your biggest concern in this scenario

What if you could rewire people's minds to enjoy any kind of rape? Then they wouldn't regard it as a physical harm or assault.

Then it wouldn't be called rape fucking would it?

my little mind couldn't understand the story

sometimes is good to not understand things,that comic is fuck'd up.

Just define it as "raping them via fisting but kept accidentally hitting their face"

So that bunny Floopsy witnessed the girl being molested/raped by her dad. He can't take it anymore that he killed himself like other stuffed animals...right?

People already rape violently on the streets, even more so in britain where it is legal for pakis to rape white girls.
>Would you?
Probably too beta for that desu.

Yeah, STDs are fucking cool. Can't wait to catch'em all!

the family and friends of the raped would counter rape the rapist

Is there any potential rapist who is deterred from raping by the law? It's a fantasy.

People don't rape because they don't want to rape, it's harmful towards others and an extremely sadistic act in of itself.

not if you rape 'em first

Everybody would start using these then.

This. The whole purpose of laws and the judicial system is not to prevent acts, but rather to make it easier and more fair in regards to punishing those who commit acts that the majority agree going against the health of the society.

Without laws, people would just murder the rapists.

This seems like a silly idea

Imagine a rapist being caught in this, wouldnt his reaction be to remove the "Rapex" from the Vaginer and then beat the shit out of women for trying to prevent him from raping her?

Not if she superglue the Rapex.

im pretty sure you get beat the shit out of at rape regardless of whether they get discovered?