Hi, just visiting, do you people have music waifu threads?

hi, just visiting, do you people have music waifu threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccNqpn4IP_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

We have had top ten female bassist awards, really homo-erotic Gods of /mu is due this season.

Spring 2018 for the ladies?

Who is she?

lurk moar

yeah but they're usually not very good

Do you meam the threads are not good or the waifus?

bishop briggs. im completely in love with her music, i usually only like a few songs from albums but i like basically every single song on hers. plus shes fucking hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccNqpn4IP_8 new unreleased song check it out

the threads
Sup Forums's actual taste in waifus is pretty good desu, apart from the goblin who shall not be named

who are Sup Forums's top waifus?

i've only been here for like 5 minutes but are you talking about grimes? jesus that girl is unfortunate looking.

>he named the goblin
baka thread will be over soon

hayley williams and lauren mayberry are probably the most widely appreciated nowadays, there's also a lot of love for joanna newsom and angel olsen (webm related)
but really it varies a lot

heh, good guess, she was the only goblin i saw in the catalogue

that lauren girl kinda looks like a child though. no one here cares for tay tay?

I need to get laid

my nigga

why do you say that user?

>hayley williams
Very nice. Hayley is best Sup Forums girl. :^)

There are Taylor Swift waifuists here. There was just a thread on her yesterday with like 150+ replies I think. There's even this one user who practically makes daily Tay Tay threads just talking about her farting. :|

hmmm, waifuism seems to run weaker here than tv. this is good.

i don't see much taylor posting anymore
but mind you, i don't look for it, because i don't like taylor

hayley threads are easily best threads going on Sup Forums atm desu

do you actually care for hayleys music though? and not just like but actually fucking adore it?

Yeah, her band, Paramore, is unironically one of my favorite rock groups. Most of Sup Forums would laugh at that, but ah well. I've listened to all their albums, all their B-sides, etc. countless times. Paramore's album that came out a few months ago is still my favorite album released in 2017.

a lot of people do ( case in point) but i try to keep my music and my waifus separate

i wouldve thought mu takes waifus because of their music, hence grimes rather than based on looks.

its both for me. ive literally listened to this one song of hers Dead Mans Arms like 1000+ times.

Smol and Orange stack

i mean it varies a lot but generally it is a mix of both, a lot of it depends on the waifu in question

this is some pop stuff, get the fuck out

okay im gonna need you to shut the fuck up about my waifu