Vegas rekt bread

Vegas rekt bread.

Bump

Bump

No way a bullet did that much damage from the shooter's distance. Not with the cliber of weapons he was using. The whole fuckig thing is a lie.

that's the killer you dumb fuck

that is the shooter, moron...

Pretty sure thats the shooter

Give more and better

>when she's a free bleeder

Man you kids are dumb these days, go outside and get off your smart phones, you may learn something for once.

If that pic is even of the Vegas shooter.

Ya did it bud, ya got 3 of em lmao

hurr durr, I sit behind my computer telling others to go outside

fuck off edgelord

Not sure but it could be one of those threads

Looks like we got a regular sherlock Holmes here. Fucking nigger

lol so funny dude.

You are fucking hilarious man!

Ah this faggot is triggered.

pf! i can fap to that

ops family rekt bread

all these white faggots aspire to be like him, I mean the suicide ofc

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand....

this guy above keeps spamming this dumb shit ˆˆˆ