The brutal oppression of the Spanish gov against their citizens in Catalonia would never happen in the USA...

The brutal oppression of the Spanish gov against their citizens in Catalonia would never happen in the USA. YEP we got our GUNS! All you EU &UK cucks can suck on my red white and blue COCK

pic relevant as fuck

Yeah you guys are too busy attacking each other.

Yeah that's the trade off

You either give everyone guns so someone can shoot someone else

OR

Take away guns so no one can shoot anyone

murder still happens, governments still fuck their citizens, men still rape

it's just that it's harder without guns.

it's what the media wants and has driven us to.

Fake photo

So you're a sheep? Good to know.

>The brutal oppression

The police had orders to take all the urns from the schools, and people stood there and didn't let the police do their job, they deserve the beating to be honest.

But i dont agree with some of the unnecesary violence from the police i saw in a lot of videos. But who cares, Spain is going to split into 17 pieces in the next two years.

Also that picture you used op, its a fake victim

Gora Euskadi Askatuta

free bleeding feminist

happens all the time

look for any group of protesters largely black and the same jack booted thugs will be beating the shit out of them

Fake image, has been proved

Gora bai. Mi ere euskalduna naiz baina ez nago adoz erreferendumarekin. Estuatuaren kontra nago baina ez dut uste independentzia ezer konpunduko dauenik. Gainera erreferenduma ez dauka sentzu juridikorik ezta politikorik.

By the way, where do you live?

like the other posters note, this happens all the time in the US

>he brutal oppression of the Spanish gov against their citizens in Catalonia would never happen in the USA.

last time some states tried to seced their gun proved useless, and half a million people died.

"men still rape" you cuck

>morocco world news

kek

> Morocco world news
Lol v appropriate considering the demlgraphics of modern spain

>it's just that it's harder without guns.
Yes, it's much harder to rape and murder and steal if your mark might have a gun. But don't take it from me, look up the home invasion convict survey.

>modern spain

most arabs are in catalonia, they only hate spaniards there.

they weren't protesting they were VOTING

>The police had orders to take all the urns from the schools
Do schools in Spain double as jewish graveyards?

they werent voting, they were there not letting the police do their jobs, obstruction of the justice, thats why they had to beat the shit out of them. Dont be a demagogue

I think the Catalan president was correct when he said the EU can no longer look the other way on this.

Either way, they are going to have to get involved. It is stunning how the EU refuse to side with or against anyone on Catalan independence, and do not acknowledge the existence of the Catalan people and language.

how do you call the boxes where you put the votes in? i googled to see if there was a word for that , i dont know if "urn" is correct

if the EU gets involved with a civil war, it's going to make every member state distance itself
you don't get involved with civil wars unless there's a fucking genocide going on
you let them fight it out, and recognize the victor

>Either way, they are going to have to get involved. It is stunning how the EU refuse to side with or against anyone on Catalan independence, and do not acknowledge the existence of the Catalan people and language

Why should they? The demand for the indepence of the catalonians is artificial and created by the catalan politicians. They are not opressed and their lenguage is protected and getting stronger everyday. The "right of self determination" is only for colonies not for random regions inside a nation.

There is not going to be a civil war in spain, the politicians are too cowards and are not going to do anything about the declaration of indepence. Catalonia will be the first, then the basque country.

Whether it goes to war or not, the EU should stay out of member country cessation politics.

You are the demagoge here, they where voting, they weren't protesting. They were doing the most basic thing in a democracy, who cares of it's illegal, the laws where changed to make it illegal. If it's true it's illegal, why they did that? Why the just let them vote and then say it doesn't count? Because they wanted that, they wanted violence and you can saw it in all the videos. That's their way to govern, with fear. So don't speak about shit you dont know anything about.

Brutal oppression?

Usually "ballot box"

But I'm going to start using "urn" because "box" can be slang for "pussy" so it makes it sound like we're all stuffing cunts on election day.

Also the intervention is illegal because the "guardia civil" is a militarized force and in the eu Constitution military forces can't attack their own citizens

The Spanish government has done the worst thing it possibly could - created martyrs. This 'act of oppression' is now a part of history, and won't be forgotten. It makes independence much more likely.

fake photo

yes, they left 900 wounded and killed a citizen (but I guess you could argue they didn't kill him because he died from a heart attack, tho the heart attack was obviously caused by the absolutely burtal police intervention)

>I don't know history so I'll just slam my hamfists on the keyboard and post the results.

Catalonia has a long and independent history and has an actual claim to Independence.

You clearly don't know what demagogue means user

> They were doing the most basic thing in a democracy,

Voting is not an act inherent to democracy, and this referedum is not a democratic referendum, for multiple reasons.

>who cares of it's illegal, the laws where changed to make it illegal

The problem is not that is not illegal, the problem is that they dont have the right to secede that they claim. There is no precedent in history for a referendum like that. And no, Quebec or Scotland referendums are not even remotely comaprable situations.

>Why the just let them vote and then say it doesn't count? Because they wanted that, they wanted violence and you can saw it in all the videos. That's their way to govern, with fear. So don't speak about shit you dont know anything about.

The catalan politicians where the ones who wanted violence, they could just stop the voting or doing it in another way, but they wanted to put people in front of the police to have cool photos for the international press. You are the one who clearly doesnt know shit , so be humble and start studying.

>Catalonia has a long and independent history and has an actual claim to Independence.

Lol, an actual claim for independence of course, but there is no historical support for a claim like that.

Once again.
>I don't know history so I'll just slam my hamfists down on the keyboard and post the results.

Yeah cause you and your Red Dawn bros with ARs/AKs, will stage your uprising and live exactly as long as it takes for a modern military with Javelins, tube arty/mortars and A-10s to bring them to bear on you.
Delusional cunt.

>>I don't know history so I'll just slam my hamfists down on the keyboard and post the results.

you clearly dont have a fucking clue about what are you talking, tell me which are those historical reasons, or give me a link where i can read the stupid article where you got that idea.

>Thinks the military will level infrastructure and industry to take some insurgents.

You don't know how the us handle rebels do you?

Y u angry?

so your cops aint out shooting kids everyday like its going out of fashion?

because i really hate how brainwashed some of the catalonians are, creating a division between spaniards that doesnt exist

But y u so angry?

Federated governments are political marriages between sovereign states that are always entered into without a prenuptial agreement. Then, when one sovereign state feels the marriage has left it to one side and wants to get on with its life alone, the federation becomes indignant at that state's betrayal, and subject it to some very ugly spousal abuse.

spain is not a federated government

Tell that to the Basques.

I'll take "Comunidad Autónoma" for five hundred, please, Alex.

Now imagine how many deaths there would have been if guns were available in the supermarkets of Catalonia.

Im Basque

"comunidad autonoma" =/= federated state.

To be a federation the states must be independent and then enter a federation voluntarily. Most of our autonomies were created in 1978 by the central goverment

>Im Basque
meant to quote

This. That's fake blood.

So you have autonomous communities that are not autonomous? That sounds just like what caused the US's civil war.

>Police denies vote
>people want it
>they're stupid for not following government's order against their will

They're stupid cause they want to leave Spain, they're stupid cause they want to do it through vote and not through a powerful representation in Madrid that is how politic works, government is stupid cause they could have give them a valid referendum with a fucking high quorum (like 80%) but no, they decided to play the role of the bad guys.

But resisting police is not stupid, is what should happen every time every government goes too far, violence should always be avoided by not coming to the point where is needed, but at that point you cannot show yourself weak and whatever the people did in that situation they did it right

>So you have autonomous communities that are not autonomous?

Exactly. They created the autonomous communities just to please some politicians and some people after Franco died. We have 17 parliaments and a "president" for each autonomy without a real reason. The thing is that catalonia and the basque country have more power as autonomies than the rest because of concessions by the goverment for almost 40 years, and thats what caused the situation we are living today.

Not him but you're embaressing yourself at this stage

>But resisting police is not stupid, is what should happen every time every government goes too far, violence should always be avoided by not coming to the point where is needed, but at that point you cannot show yourself weak and whatever the people did in that situation they did it right

Of course, but then dont complain about violence and play the victim whem you clearly asked for it.

Goddamn, I love Basque country, but your flag is ugly as shit.

But y u so angry?

As said, it is everybody's fault at this point from both sides. But with 2 and half millions voters who received this treatment the Spanish government has so much shit to be ashamed of the international Community can't just stay quite. First the EU, we're so much proud of how we're always the good guys we can't allow this kind of things.

Damn, looks like there are no more good politicians around, since trump and brexit every problem around got so real with people involved... We used to have good representative democracies, now they always go to the vote at the first problem, that's a very unelegant way to solve things

Go tell that in alsasua and see what happens

Well, i'll try to make you understand my point of view and I need alittle background for that.
The thing is, the actual government politics and campaign strategies are based on fear, they focus on older people because they've lived in darker moments that us, that's why the actual party was voted in MOST of spain. This campaign started way back in 2009 and it followed to a series of shitty politics based on educational and healthcare "cuts" (I dont really know how to call them in english). All of that combined with a series of huge corruption cases in spain, started the actual independence movement. Now I want to clarify something, i'm not actually in favor of the movement i'm, in fact, if favor of the right to vote. I know that this is all political shit and both parties are doing this to favor themselves but the actual government strategy os one of the most disgusting seen in many years. You can see the videos and stories. If your point is true, why they don't just arrest Puigdemont? They knew where he was going to vote, they could just evade all the violence but they want it. Both parts have done things wrong, but the thing that happened last sunday made the balance turn.
That's why I think people should be able to vote.
And one last thing, people outside Catalonia think that this movement is just made for and by 4 politicians but right now it has been seen that there's people behind it, and there's enough to prove this is not just a passenger thing.

Literally aren't aware of how we treat the native americans. Oh, wait, they not white, so you think it is ok for the government to subjugate them right?

>This campaign started way back in 2009 and it followed to a series of shitty politics based on educational and healthcare "cuts" (I dont really know how to call them in english). All of that combined with a series of huge corruption cases in spain, started the actual independence movement

This is true, and i agree with you.

>i'm not actually in favor of the movement i'm, in fact, if favor of the right to vote.

The thing is, catalonia doesnt have the right to secede by voting. You can't just invent a right to vote whatever you want, otherwise with that exact same" right" i would be able to vote for the independence of my neighbourhood. It sounds like im using reduction to the absurd here, but the reality is that what the catalonians understand as "the right to decide", is not defined at all because it doesnt exist.

In some ways, as a Basque , i want the independence too, i hate our goverment and our model of state, but we cant do it like this, its just ridiculous.

> If your point is true, why they don't just arrest Puigdemont? They knew where he was going to vote, they could just evade all the violence but they want it

My theory is that the government was just afraid of creating martyrs and creating more tension, but what happened this sunday was clearly way worse

>And one last thing, people outside Catalonia think that this movement is just made for and by 4 politicians but right now it has been seen that there's people behind it, and there's enough to prove this is not just a passenger thing.

It's not, and i think its irreversible now, but the politicians were the ones that created this "need" for independence in people over the years, from both sides.

How do you tell if that blood is fake as shit not real as air queefs?

America: the land of zero self awareness and zero personal responsibility

You has proofs?

I meannnnn. The last time part of our country tried to leave we leveled that part. Absolutely fucking demolished it. They deserved it, don’t get me wrong.

'Muricans have a fuckload of mass shootings.

Now I'm not saying oppression of the people is a good thing but fuck it there are a lot of problems in the world right now and the thing in Catalonia could and should be handled politically. Handing out guns to anyone is not a problem so easily solved.

Actually the personal responsibility bar is high, we're lacking in the social responsibility category with the gerns.

rolling

Voting is a thing made up by the established government. If people just decide to "vote", it's really just voicing their opinions unofficially. It's not a holy sacred rite or anything, it's a protest as it's not an official government event.

In Finland, our forefathers fought for our independence, it's not something we voted for.
Today, people of Catalonia have to do the same. Conjure up a militia and seize control of the area by force. Whatever lines people draw on the map are only enforced by military power in this world. It's just not enough that people want something, they have to take it, damn it. Lets see us a civil war, awwooooo!

Call me tinfoil hat but I am pretty sure it was not Catalonia or Spain who started all this shit...

>we
I am a white american male. I am not part of this 'we' you mentioned. You think like a racist.

I don't understand why, though. Tax money grass pussy?
Country is it's people, if the people are divided, the country is too, and should be that too on the map. Think about this situation, what if germany and france were united as Frangany. Part of the people would believe they're still french and part would of course believe they're german. What kind of national pride could they possibly have in that kind of situation?
If the Catalonians really have their own language and culture, separate from the rest of the Spaniards, I feel they oughta have their own country.
But in this world, money dictates things. That and power.

>If the Catalonians really have their own language and culture,

they have their own language yes, but not different culture. Also spanish is used in catalonia as much as in the rest of spain.

Creating political instability in an any given area is a big yay for any nearby country and also U.S. At least in the past U.S has had the decency to keep their play wars in the shitty countries. Or did the countries become shitty only after they were man-handled by the great U S of A?

Then why don't I hear stories about cops and soldiers and govt workers being killed at riots?

Oh yeah. You're a dickless pussy. You only shoot your gun at the range and pretend you are tough.

Uhm it may not be even the US. Starting a similar shit is the easiest in 2017. All you need is Facebook and all the other social media. Targeted ads. And you are set.

A 14 year old kid can create propaganda that will affect most people. And spreading is simple too, people accept random friend requests - and even if some is careful with friends - they will see the other shares.

tl;dr: It's a new (scary) era. And yeah it sounds tinfoil but hell after what went down in Ukraine and with the recent elections in the US too (not pointing at Russia but basically how you can influence people), I don't think my idea falls too far from the truth.

Which country, power? I bet the elite knows in the country. Maybe there will be some leak.

tbh every MP position is stuffed by a cunt.

Ah, the fake blood photo.

Propaganda is more powerful than guns.

Long and independent story?, dude aragon is not catalonia.

Me cago en tu putisima madre