/NRL/ - BRONCOS v STORM

Billy Slater set to make his return tonight against the broncos.

Kickoff @ 8:05pm AEDT
Game will be @ AAMI Park

poomunity Ltd.

Poosbane Pooncos

Stormgods on premiership watch

Walkbro City BroncGODs

>The Titans' bid to have new recruit Dale Copley take the field against the Eels on Friday night has been rejected with the NRL not deeming the club's injury crisis an exceptional circumstance that would warrant his inclusion.

>Under the new guidelines around the submission of teams in 2017 each club must name a 21-man squad on Tuesday from which the final 17 will come from, with any application for late changes at the discretion of head of football, Brian Canavan.

>Despite injury concerns the Titans named William Zillman, Dan Sarginson and Karl Lawton in their 21-man squad on Tuesday and the fact that Copley was not at that point a registered player has worked against them.

>Titans coach Neil Henry said on Thursday that despite being named on Tuesday Lawton's dislocated shoulder was expected to keep him out for a further three or four weeks which raises the question as to why he was named to play against Parramatta in the first place.

>An NRL spokesman said the Titans did not satisfy the circumstances required for an exemption to be granted.

>"The new guidelines around team lists are designed to ensure there is certainty around who is named on a Tuesday and who runs out to play," the spokesman said.

>"The Titans applied to include Dale Copley in their squad late on Wednesday night.

>"Whilst we have some sympathy towards the Titans and their injury problems, in this case, Dale Copley was not a registered Titans player when the team lists were announced on Tuesday and the request was declined."

It's round 3 and this 21 man squad shit is already broken

Broncos will win tonight by one try not converted :).

Broncos in a "close one"

why isn't this showing up in the catalog?

Who /hayneandelgeyforkearyandlamb/ here?

Gunna cook steak with garlic prawns tonight lads

Sounds good matey, don't know what I'm having. Haven't been eating much since I started jogging. That's bad right.

thinking about swapping ponga to the wing and trading rapana for tedesco after this round

>Poonga meme

Cowboys will unironically lose to Pooly this week

Not bad at all. Just remember that breakfast is a meme meal invented by Kellogg's to sell breakfast food. Eat when you're hungry, and just make your portions smaller than you usually would and the weight will fall off you when you're doing cardio.

If you're gonna be anal about it (please don't) get your carbs in before 6pm and just watch macros. Everyone makes eating much more of a science than it is - it's not that difficult.

>If you're gonna be anal about it

heh

Thanks kiwi mate that helps.

Just ate some Kellogs Corn Flakes lads

Just woke up btw

How many rounds will Billy the Old Man go before another season-ending injury?

Billy "the kid" Slater WILL be re-injured 15 minutes into tonight's game

Storm will be way too strong here. Not sure why plebs in this thread think otherwise.

reality check popping in to give us a good old reality check

storm by 20

Just got sent a reality cheque lads, it bounced.

reality check just got his reality CHECKED

broncs by 20

Bet the farm on both of these to be true.

Gonna get my first ever SC win this weekend lads

I can feel it

Based.

reminder our league average will be over 1000 if poorramatta and danny selected a bench

Leading the SC tipping comp for the 1st time in my history lads

thank you based, elite and muscular margin tips

Bet my wife's 20th anniversary present money on the broncos lads. If they lose I'll just have sex with the beast, she'll like that.

Made a girl vomit today, lads.

Just did a poo and there was lots of undigested corn and carrot in it.

Benji IN

>not having lamb in round 1
>falling for the keary meme

fucking kek

wayne OUT

Corn isn't undigested you moron, only the husk is. All those husks you saw in your shit were still full of shit.

Last week I had enchiladas three times in one day and my poo was 50% blood m8.

Corn confirmed unable to be digested by humans.

Based undigested corn.

I had lamb rd 1 and am falling for the keary meme.

Based.

I had steak in round 1 2bh

who we putting the big C on lads? And why are you not picking Cameron Smith?

In recent years the Knights fans have endured the Tinkler debacle, the departure of Wayne Bennett, a big turnover of players, two consecutive wooden spoons and 336 days without a single win.

And yet their fans never stopped showing up.

Over the last three tumultuous seasons their average home crowd has been 16,000. Last season they averaged 14,457 fans per game in spite of the horror results.

To put that number in context, the sides that finished in the top four in 2016 had the following crowd averages:
• Cowboys – 17,260
• Raiders – 13,806
• Storm – 19,024
• Sharks – 14,579

Just bought a broncGODS shirt from best and less lads, comfy af

thats because Newcastle is actually a good city to live in, you don't have to do 3 hrs of travel on public transport to get to a game in Newcastle

>damage control

Damn lads, I think they fixed up the oversight with the projected scores from last year where you could see in the Gameday tab.

>not going all in on SJ against the bullwogs reserve graders

cows will beat pooly and I predicted pooston having a good game so he gets my C

Wigan.

>tfw Manly averages

Embarrassing, quite frankly. Always knew that (((we))) were stuffed full of fair weather fans. At least in the Northern Eagles days we had a handful of Bears fans turn up to share the misery.

DELET

>celebrating a trial match win

poogan more like it 2bhqwy

Don't bring Josh Dugan into this m8

The 12's are fun and all but I'm glad the real league is starting up next week.

Brisbane on being renamed to WalkBro City watch.

>actually having SJ on your team

Kys my man

>he doesn't have Shaun "good player" Johnson on his team you literally cannot make this up lads KEK

>not having SJ
>thinks he's a supercoach
KEK

>literally paying money to walk around advertising huge businesses who give you nothing while looking like a bogan pleb.
Good Goy.

>watching a bunch of glorified tradies run around a paddock
>"entertainment"

>tradies
They wish they could contribute to society that much.

I've started going to the gym for the first time ever and fuck me I'm sore lads, money my neck and left shoulder. Should I quit?

Yeah, give that gay shit up.

Thoughts on Benji's debut?

Thank you classification board for another reason to make me ashamed to be an Australian. I really wish that the religious lobbyists and conservative groups would just fck off. I don't need your perverted sense of morality which is derived from a book which is more violent than any computer game could possibly hope to be. Pick a crime, and I guarantee that God endorses, and even commands it in the Bible. These a$$holes think they can dictate morality at a time when the church feeds the starving people of the world by holding the sandwiches they feed them at ransom, and then giving them out as a reward for sitting through a religious sermon. Why don't you leave our games alone, and instead concentrate on arresting the priests who have been systematically raping children since Jesus hung on that cross. You people are pathetic, and every decision you make further proves it.

Yes, this really p!sses me off.

>he doesnt support his favorite team financially so they can retain elite talent.

Tip top pleb detected

Cunts that play the pokies at their clubs give em enough

where's this from?

You here about Outlast 2 being banned?

Souths don't have pokies and are one of if the the most profitable team in the league

its pretty fucked up how much money they make off pokies. My local club replaces around 100 machines every 6 months before they are due to jackpot. The plebs still flock to them anyway.

>My local club

bogan detected

customer identified

>doesnt support grass roots rugby league

Sure is casual in here

The Kennel regular here, ama

nice digits

Oh shit son. Nice

How many minutes will Slater be on the field?

Incarcerate all self-inserters.

15 before he gets injured

3 minutes

>tfw your little brother asks you for supercoach advice

Watch fucking storm get refballed the whole game.

>poocos

Based refs

>mfw noone fell for the Hess meme

I'm legitimately impressed m8s

Did you sabotage him? Don't help him make a better team than you.

>tfw used to watch Cliff Lyons kill it at local level after he retired

Absolute magician

i fell for it this week 2bh

Somebody just dropped a gold coin on the field

Billy's willy is still on the field lads.

Who the hell do you think you are? Do you honestly think that you're some higher power with some sort of authority to tell "us guys" to stop clicking on articles we want to read? It seems to be you who needs to get over himself. You're actually telling people to stop making jokes! You must be the life of the party when you're around. What do you do for fun? Salute Hitler in the morning before breakfast, and then goose-step your way around your neighborhood telling the children to stop playing games and having fun? Get a life and if you don't like the jokes in a PUBLIC FORUM, then get the hell out. Now, how about you practice some of that special ability of yours and not click the reply button to this comment. Is that criticism "constructive" enough for you?

>forward passes suddenly a thing

Thank you based run fast man

>Brisbane still can't score points unless it's from luck or refball

Sad.

He didn't catch it there fuckhead

All the refball in the world can't beat the BroncGODs

Gotta give storm a chance.