How does it feel that the people who invented the concept of redpills are by your definition degenerates?

How does it feel that the people who invented the concept of redpills are by your definition degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Matrix writers were trans?
Wow...really it makes you think, huh?

It shows how deep the hole and conditioning goes, Geronimo.

Varys has gone downhill

>Invented
>Ghost in the Shell

Just because they knew of the red pill doesn't mean they chose it.

Its originally from Total Recall not the Matrix. The Matrix didnt create the concept.

>1990

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

well shit, thats an m night shamlamlananaln twist

I don't care because I'm not a collectivist sheep

>two brothers just HAPPENED to be born as the "wrong" gender

We were fine with Wojak becoming a trap, this isn't any different.

They didn't invent the concept of the red pill though. Jean Baudrillard in Simulacra and Simulation postulates that most people would choose an ignorant bliss to a real world hell in any given circumstance. The idea is essentially that you have a choice to exist in a 'real state' which is to say an origin, because determining what is real is impossible, or a simulated state based on the origin. The situation may not be true to form or origin. Which would you choose? Most people would pick a reality that they perceived to be better. Ultimately though it's impossible to tell what is real and what is fake, so is the simulation more false than the simulacra that it mimics?

Jean Baudillard didn't call any of that "red pill" you autist.

>becoming tranz IS the last red pill

The concept still holds, and it's where they got the idea. Of course Jean Baudrillard takes it a step further in saying that the red pill is ultimately false itself in that you can't tell whether or not the simulacra on which the simulation is based ever even really existed outside of a simulation itself.

Language

You dont even look somewhere else. We are supposedly redpilled, yet pol are the biggest anime watching and socially awkward basement dwellers of the society.

There was obviously some molesting going on in the wachowski home.

I see the Illuminati black magic.exe had the last laugh on the creators of the matrix, for their crime of warning us.

They warned us about Zion, and the elders.

They showed us the ending and the way home.

They showed us life after, the grand architect gets us to plug into the new world.

They showed us how much we will be slaves in that world.

>Left or Right?

The red/blue pills are part of Freemasonry.

The Matrix is veiled anti Christian propaganda, specifically Gnosticism, and pushing the belief that the Creator is evil. The "red pill" is being initiated into the occult (Neo steps across three 6's ).

Take no pills, the Bible warns about pharmacy=sorcery

are you saying that watching anime and wanting to be the little girl is the ultimate redpill?

>Invented
>Alice in Wonderland

Yeah it does, you're all a bunch of faggots who fell for it. Now every thread is redpill this and redpill that without realizing your perpetuating an idea created by transfags
Pathetic

The trans thing is a precursor to transhumanism, it's really about making man into a new hermaphroditic creation and trying to become God

and Lewis Caroll was a Freemason and pedo

which is why Alice is used so much as a theme in MK ultra projects

and the "rabbit hole" is the butthole. It's all about ritual sodomy

this

I can understand this. hell the greeks fucking knew this. Look at their statues.

the term was created by them, we use it in a different way, it's a different idea, we don't believe we are in matrix, faggot.

>Lewis Caroll was a Freemason and pedo
Nice meme perpetuation there Cletus. Do you believe the books describe a psychedelic experience too?
>the "rabbit hole" is the butthole. It's all about ritual sodomy
Grasp harder

>Neo steps across three 6's

What does this mean?

these guys get tons of money from Jews. Only the first half of The Matrix was decent, then the rest of the film and the sequels clearly miss the point.

Apparently I forgot that the most important scene in TR is in the beginning.

well, seeing as how i'm a below average looking man i better go become an even worse looking woman. - the wakowskis

sounds like you are pushing a lot of retarded interpretations into a shitty move. Go outside once in awhile.

Don't hurt traps nipples they're sensitive.