Whats his name again?

Whats his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PICKLE RIIIIIICCCCKKKKK!

Dill phil

Benny cucumberbatch

pickle nigger

mustard morty

Doctor Vinegar

pickle rick

Pickleless cage

mr hanky the christmas poo

Dead Horse

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it.... It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Shitpickle!
Shitpickle shitpickle shitpick!

PICKLE RIIIIIICCCCKKKKK!

Pickle dick.

Jeff

PICKLE RIIIICK!!! HAHAHAH XD XD
Yes I'm 14, and yes I understand the complex humor of Rick and Morty. A lot of people say I'm mature for my age!!

Said like a true gentleman

He's a cucumber. You have no idea what happens to cucumbers.
The places he's been
The things he's seen
horrifying things.

Lost.

>The average rick and morty fan.

Have really great roommate and friend.
>is obsessed with Rick and Morty
>Constantly asking if I want to watch the new Rick and Morty episodes.
>Constantly talking about their genius.

Its a fun show sometimes but I hate the fanbase.

hahaha

underage b&

>Pickle Rick-Ai

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a film

Meme magic is amazing.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Daily reminder that they tried to make Keit-ai real but failed, so stop trying.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3

I'VE TURNED MYSELF INTO A FORCED MEME, MORTY! I'M COMPLETE SHIT!