Humans are Aliens. Prove me wrong

Humans are Aliens. Prove me wrong.

That must mean the niggers are the native inhabitants here.

Show your points

And by points, i mean dick

and butthole

Born in America; not an alien

pfft, too easy,
Alien's are beings that aren't from the same planet as humans.
Human's are from the same planet as humans.
Therefore, humans aren't aliens

you're a gay nigger. get out coon!

you made the assumption, thus the burden of proof lies at your feet.

so you agree that he's a gay nigger too? We should tell that gook scum whats up!

CUZ WE'RE AN 88 ROCK N ROLL BAND, ROCK N FOR RACE AND LAND!

Only creatures from other planets would see us as aliens because we are new and alien to them. But for us humans we are not alien and rather mundane.
TL;DR we are aliens from a creature not from earth its perspective

this is absolute truth. I think we should all worship this guy! What is your name young sir?

Green jesus.

not often do i find a post on Sup Forums that makes me think

all HAIL THE NEXT KING OF Sup Forums

and timestamp

Well duh we were moved here from Mars by aliens years ago. Why do you think ancient egyptians had spaceship carvings that looked similar to present NASA shuttles? So yeah, we're all alien to earth.

WHAT IF IT'S A GIRL? show us your tits coon

We need to find some aliens and ask for their opinions about us..... after anal probing preferably.

>implying that """girls""" on Sup Forums don't have dicks

>>mistakes the world's first dick pick for a space shuttle

>Implying there are girl aliens

You're probably that annoying user that was spamming a comfy thread with this shit so now I'm going to spam comfy pictures in your bullshit alien thread

Since I assume you are using this definition: alien: a hypothetical or fictional being from another world

Humans are neither hypothetical nor fictional and inhabit this particular world. If some other species on some other planet by chance created a fictional race called humans which lived on a far off world called earth, we would certainly be aliens. Since no evidence of this otherworldly fiction exists, I see no reason to believe that to be the case.

Suck my alien cock

>implying aliens have gender
>implying you're not an ugly whore
>implying you can even get dick
>implying about implying

>implying you're not all gay dyke coons who should gtfo Sup Forums.

>implying

This is now a comfy thread

tits or gtfo user. I know you're a desperate nerdy whore who can't get dick anywhere but Sup Forums. I know your parents blocked all the other websites and you too ugly to get cock irl.

God is real. Prove me wrong.

It's all perspective. We are not aliens to each other (other than the glorified tribalism of division by country ouga booga), but a etheriaxion from Uxonar would see us as an alien species, and us them. Of course a true universialist perspective would be that all life is united by the fact that it exists in the same moment together, and ought not alienate or differentiate the forms. It will only cause conflict.

FUCK COMFORT

the bible says god created us so you are wrong

TREVOR ON!

never ending story time!

well its official, this thread is dead. oh hey look a butterfly

>nice trips user
You are correct OP. But we weren't aliens until the moment we set foot on the moon, July 20, 1969. As there are no humans on other celestial bodies right now, there are no more human aliens presently.

Fight me, comrades.

No. We're not extraterrestrial life forms.

No. Life is here, thanks to abiogenesis.

where is that in the bible?

He's right, Aborigines are the ones that brought life here.

Mars would definitely be a good choice to colonize.
We are somewhat limited here due to Earth being disk shaped, but Mars being more round, would provide more land mass.

>Earth being disk shaped

first, prove your case.

By definition we can't be

GET TO THE BUTT HOLE!!!