I live in a shitty slav country planning to run away from my problems and just go out one day and never return home...

I live in a shitty slav country planning to run away from my problems and just go out one day and never return home either i enjoy it or i die in a ditch, both sound pretty fun, so what are the "must have" things to pack, i will take some money with me and will be able to buy things from stores along the way until my photo gets distributed around and someone opens their mouth

>1. whatever youre running from, it doesnt just matter what you bring with you, also what you leave behind
>have a proper goodbye with trustworthy people, and a reasonable "will believe unless explicitely told otherwise" cover story for others
>destroy all items that will help tracking you down
>2. whatever can be bought in stores, dont bring it. rather find a way to bring more fiat with you
>3. extensive information about legal and customary differences between your home country and your destinations (also secondary destinations that you would only go to if the first attempt turns out bad)

Pack fire, you're probably going to need it for cooking

Don't cheap out on a knife. Spend at least $13,000 on a really good one.

Underwear and sock also a container for water do not and I mean do not forget to take care of your feet so foot powder or anti fungal cream

go watch some alone in the woods tvshow or man vs nature and learn a bit before you do this

At least $150,000 if you don't want nature to laugh at you.

well to be more precise we are gonna need some additional info
>are you sure you dont just need need a fresh start at a new job in a new country, does it have to be secretive?
>do you just plan to avoid cities, or do you really want to legitimately live in some sort of wilderness?
>are you prepared to live a piss poor hobo life? have you ever before?
>do you have any significant skills that will ensure you can occasionally work for food?
>how well equipped are the people prosecuting you? will the law (mostly arrest warrants) be on their side? private agencies?
>whats the worst that could happen if someone directs information of your whereabouts to your prosecutors?

Pack a cake tin its nice to have cakes when you're feeling down and alone and also if it's your birthday you can make your own birthday cake, probably pack some candles too

Better call saul !

i dont have the opertunities to move to another country, i plan to mainly avoid all people, country is small and my picture will be everywhere in a jiffy, yes i have lived for a bit like that, im not picky for work im a good grunt, i know some computers, my prosecutors are my family who will probably alert police and offer a reward to anyone who gives them info
well if someone directs information i will be in a pickle

Which slav country OP

This man is right, you should do atleast a few nights of research before heading out

few essentials are a pot or something similar for boiling water, something to contain the treated water, good shoes are a lifesaver, good knives - more than one, a multitool will be handy, flint & steel/firesteel is a good firestarter

I'd take fishing gear and trap-wire too, learn to trap small game. Its more efficient than hunting with a rifle because a trap doesnt need breaks, it just waits until something gets caught

Loads of things you need to learn to survive out there, youll be surprised by the amount of things you took for granted in civilization

bulgaria

Pack a phone charger, most people forget this when living in the woods but it's really shit out there when your phone dies

Bulgaria is an EU-country.

You can freely go to any other EU-country, nobody will ask you questions if you look like a trecker

You do need a photo ID to prove youre an EU-citizen if shit goes down tho

i meant totally off the grid, i dont want my family to be able to contact me or even know im alive

why is moving to another country not an option?

are you aware that there are companies offering "living self-sufficient" training camps for a couple weeks?
>figure out if thats a thing in your country, you dont want to ump into cold water and have the pressure of people trying to locate you at the same time
>if not, *ANY* training you can do before "your big day" - do it. you will need it.

if you are just looking for a radical change and nobody following you, consider communes,
>they usually dont advertise themselves a lot but there are many and there are some that absolutely hate and despise national authority,
>so aslong as you are honest towards them nobody is gonna tell on you unless they say you did something utterly immoral on the news.
>living in a secluded-from-society group is usually better than trying to hide alone

I get that, but I dont think Bulgaria is the best place for that

Take the trains out of there and find a good place

That's pretty slav

Good luck to you my brother

because first im not exactly high on finances or contacts on the outside and second i am secretly hoping i'll die

idk why tho, but i dont know you

your skill with english is pretty good, you could do alot of things if you just leave the shitty life behind

assuming you are european you can just buy a train ticket
if you are not, you buy one train ticket, walk a couple kilometers at the border, then buy another train ticket
all you need is a fucking map. heck you can probably even buy a flight ticket to switzerland and theres still gonna be nobody who knows where you went after that.

A good multi tool and knife.

i wanted the hermit life more, i plan on heading into a national park and going from there

i lived out of my backpack for a couple of years, stayed in the large cities container raiding food, playing guitar and collecting bottles for money.
i actually lived quite well. the worst part here is the winter, gets down to -13C so that's a bitch.
my advice get somehwere warm, find a nice job to do and live your life.

This thread is sad because it sounds like little kids are angry at their parents and now they want to leave home.

Just go to spain and live near the sea as a homeless. If i would be OP i would do

Lube! Pack lots of lube, you're going to need it!

im not a little kid but im still angry at my parents, never too old to be angry

Checked

Is Bulgaria in the schengen treaty?

Don't be a retard. Finish school and enter the university.

Pack an iron, nobody likes creased clothes