How about none

I pick none.

Fantano.

Quit being pussies and just choose one.

Gun to my head, I would choose the bullet

None of them.

none
but if I have to pick one I guess I'd choose Scaruffi, as much as I hate him

I don't care what any of them think, I have my own brain.

Scaruffi for sure

>actually picks one

What a cuck.

They're all fucking awful, but if I had to choose I guess Fantano, but only because he's somewhat entertaining to watch

Scaruffi's a complete contrarian muppet, but he's pretty funny, as much as he doesn't mean to be
Fantano's often pretty close to what I think, but he also doesn't really know what he's on about half the time
Fuck Christgau

I'd probably have to go Fantano desu

fantano. im not really interested in those highly analytical review styles of the two other persons depicted.

They're all bad.

Hardmode: they are your roommate and you have to talk to them about music every day

Christgau

scaruffi
he hates some of my favorite albums but he seems to know his shit in general. good taste in film too

Kill Cristgau
Fuck Fantano
Marry Scaruffi

Fantano is literally the only one likable enough that you'd want to converse with him.

lol

Kill yr idols

>Christgau
A complete pseud and honestly he is no different from any random pundit from Rolling Stone

>Fantano
Complete sell out, he barely reviews anything interesting anymore, I mean the guy unironically reviewed a Kesha album. All the Sup Forumstans left when he started pandering to the alt-light with his shitty memes. He produces so much content to get dem bucks, you know he doesn't listens the albums properly. Fantano is a sad money whore and Cal is not funny anymore.

>Scaruffi
I don't hate him, I know his Beatles review was harsh and unfair but other then that, the guy runs a comfy site. I like him more desu, you can agree or disagree with his reviews but you can't accuse him of being dishonest.

Fantano would grand as a roommate

Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

Fantano. Is this a joke?!

scaruffi
jokes on you i already watched everything from fantano

fpbp

>he unironically picked piero over the other two
BAKA. The objectively best answer is Christgau

You don't have to watch them you cuck

Sorry you're not a cuck you're probably a nice person

le Italian pedofil